Who Are The Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's charter?

The Palestinians that also includes the one by hamas and the one by fatah

The Palestinians don't have a charter. Hamas does and Fatah and the PLO do.

Charters Constitutions - FATEH Constitution

Neither Fateh nor the PLO call for a nation with no Jews. Fateh's Constitution calls for "Establishing an independent democratic state with complete sovereignty on all Palestinian lands, and Jerusalem is its capital city, and protecting the citizens' legal and equal rights without any racial or religious discrimination.". The Constitution references fighting Zionism and Imperialism. Unfortunately with Arafat's death, the PLO charter did not get amended. They still call for the destruction of Israel, as a state - but not for the creation of a nation with NO JEWS. The above in Fatah's constitution seems to support that.

I didn't read through Hamas' because I don't think much of Hamas as a legitimate governing entity.

Want to try again as this is what the Palestinian National Covenant says

Palestinian National Covenant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Article 7 of the earlier document was changed from "Jews of Palestinian origin are considered Palestinians ..." to being restricted only to those "who had resided in Palestine until the beginning of the Zionist invasion." The final article providing that it can only be amended by a vote of a two-thirds majority of the Palestinian National Council (PNC) at a special session convened for that purpose was left unchanged.

Now we all know that the "Zionist invasion began in 1870 and I doubt that any indigenous Jews from that time are still alive. So in es
Disagree Mr. Pessimistic Conquista ;)
Yeah, I know - whether folks believe it or not, there is a part of me that wishes that this were not true - that peaceful coexistence between the Israelis and Palestinians was still possible, but - and this is pure personal opinion - I think that possibility died a quiet, lonely death, quite some time ago.

Am I positive? Of course not. Do I believe it? Yes. Do I perceive realistic and likely reasons for that belief? Yes.

And IF peaceful coexistence is no longer possible, then one side or the other is gonna have to go.

And, because extermination would be an unforgivable sin and crime against God and Man...

That doesn't leave anything other than mass relocation of one side or the other.

IF we are left with nothing better than relocation, then the weaker side will be the one to go.

That's all based upon the premise that peaceful coexistence is now virtually impossible.

If I'm right, then everything I've said beyond that point is both logical and nearly inevitable.

Or a Berlin Wall...or seperation like N S Korea. I think forced relocation of huge numbers of people is the least likely outcome :)

We already have a " Berlin Wall" of sorts and team Palestine sees it as a RACIST divide. Expect even more separation barriers to be erected and for the Israeli's to enforce even harsher controls on the land they annexe in Jerusalem. Expect to see Palestinian violence and riots as the separation barriers are extended and deep piles driven into the land to deter tunnels. Maybe drilling steel/concrete lined holes and placing explosives at the bottom would also deter Palestinian tunnels as the explosions would trap the terrorists in the tunnels.

From your source:
The Palestinian National Charter was adopted on May 28, 1964, establishing the Palestine Liberation Organization, in (east) Jerusalem along with another document, variously known as the Basic Constitution, Basic Law or Fundamental Law of the PLO, based on an earlier Draft Constitution. The Charter is concerned mainly with the aims of the Palestine Liberation Organization, while the Fundamental Law is more concerned with the structure and procedures of the organization.
It's the PLO's charter. Like I said - various groups have charters. The Palestinian people as a whole do not.

Which was adopted as the Palestinian National Charter when the PLO became fatah. So it is for all the Palestinian people and not just the PLO.

No, because you also have Hamas and it's charter. They are the charters of the political groups. The people as a whole don't have one and won't I guess, until they have a chance to develop state and national constitution of some sort.

To say that they 'outclassed' and 'out-maneuvered' and 'outsmarted' and out-fought the Arabs is an exercise in classic understatement.​

Don't forget outmooched.

It was the Zionists ability to mooch that made the difference.

Load of crap. Out classed, out maneuvered, outsmarted is absolutely right.

Mooching? Palestinians are the king of moochers !

Are you kidding? Israel is the mooch capital of the world.

Israel was created on the mooch and exists on the mooch.

There isn't a bigger bunch of freeloaders in the world.

The Palestinians cant even balance the books with all the aid they get from the US and UN. How many trillions of tax dollars flood into Palestine every year ?
How much aid did the Palestinians get before Israel stole, bombed, and bulldozed their economic infrastructure?

All the money they generated since 1967 has been in the form of hand outs, and they spend every penny on violence and terrorism. Why do you think the EU has stopped sending them money................... They have never had any economic infrastructure they exist on zakat and alms.

:link:

Israel was absolutely not created off mooch. That's your bullshit version of history. And your version of history of this conflict as we all know is completely flawed.

The first thing they did is mooch the service of Britain's military to impose the Zionist agenda on Palestine at the point of a gun.

Virtually all of the money needed to create Israel came from out of country.

Israel still lives with its hand out.

Don't you mean the arab muslims, as they ended up with 78% of Palestine and the mooched the LoN to impose pan-arab nationalism.

That would be Palestine that moches $trillions every year.

It came from Jews who then started the migration to Israel as planned way back in 1919. Not a penny piece was mooched from anyone. Not like the Palestinians that mooch $trillions from the UN and the world, and spend it all on terrorism. And they were born with their hands out

The Christians and Muslims at Partition would have received less than half of the land they owned 85% of and had double the population. You are truly a Phoney.

"On September 3, UNSCOP submitted its report to the U.N. General Assembly. Thereport noted that the population of Palestine at the end of 1946 was estimated to be almost 1,846,000, with 1,203,000 Arabs (65 percent) and 608,000 Jews (33 percent). Again, the growth of the Jewish population was mainly the result of immigration, whereas the Arab growth was “almost entirely” natural increase.....Land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district in Palestine. In Jaffa, with the highest percentage of Jewish ownership of any district, 47 percent of the land was owned by Arabs versus 39 percent owned by Jews. At the opposite end of the spectrum, in Ramallah district, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land and Jews less than 1 percent.[7] In the whole of Palestine, Arabs were in possession of 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent.[8]......The plan would have awarded a majority of the territory to its minority Jewish population, who were in possession of a mere fraction of the land, and so was naturally rejected by the Arab majority who legally owned most of Palestine.[16]..."

The U.N. Partition Plan and Arab Catastrophe Page 3 of 3 Foreign Policy Journal

Once more caught out using untrusted sources as information.

This from wiki regarding the author

Jeremy Hammond - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jeremy Hammond (born January 8, 1985) is a political activist and computer hacker from Chicago. He was convicted and sentenced[1] in November 2013 to 10 years in US Federal Prison for hacking the private intelligence firm Stratfor and releasing the leaks through the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks.[2][3][4] He founded the computer security training website HackThisSite[5] in 2003.[6]

Neither Fateh nor the PLO call for a nation with no Jews. Fateh's Constitution calls for "Establishing an independent democratic state with complete sovereignty on all Palestinian lands, and Jerusalem is its capital city, and protecting the citizens' legal and equal rights without any racial or religious discrimination.". The Constitution references fighting Zionism and Imperialism. Unfortunately with Arafat's death, the PLO charter did not get amended. They still call for the destruction of Israel, as a state - but not for the creation of a nation with NO JEWS. The above in Fatah's constitution seems to support that.

I didn't read through Hamas' because I don't think much of Hamas as a legitimate governing entity.

Article 7 of the earlier document was changed from "Jews of Palestinian origin are considered Palestinians ..." to being restricted only to those "who had resided in Palestine until the beginning of the Zionist invasion." The final article providing that it can only be amended by a vote of a two-thirds majority of the Palestinian National Council (PNC) at a special session convened for that purpose was left unchanged.

Now we all know that the "Zionist invasion began in 1870 and I doubt that any indigenous Jews from that time are still alive. So in es
Yeah, I know - whether folks believe it or not, there is a part of me that wishes that this were not true - that peaceful coexistence between the Israelis and Palestinians was still possible, but - and this is pure personal opinion - I think that possibility died a quiet, lonely death, quite some time ago.

Am I positive? Of course not. Do I believe it? Yes. Do I perceive realistic and likely reasons for that belief? Yes.

And IF peaceful coexistence is no longer possible, then one side or the other is gonna have to go.

And, because extermination would be an unforgivable sin and crime against God and Man...

That doesn't leave anything other than mass relocation of one side or the other.

IF we are left with nothing better than relocation, then the weaker side will be the one to go.

That's all based upon the premise that peaceful coexistence is now virtually impossible.

If I'm right, then everything I've said beyond that point is both logical and nearly inevitable.

Or a Berlin Wall...or seperation like N S Korea. I think forced relocation of huge numbers of people is the least likely outcome :)

We already have a " Berlin Wall" of sorts and team Palestine sees it as a RACIST divide. Expect even more separation barriers to be erected and for the Israeli's to enforce even harsher controls on the land they annexe in Jerusalem. Expect to see Palestinian violence and riots as the separation barriers are extended and deep piles driven into the land to deter tunnels. Maybe drilling steel/concrete lined holes and placing explosives at the bottom would also deter Palestinian tunnels as the explosions would trap the terrorists in the tunnels.

From your source:
The Palestinian National Charter was adopted on May 28, 1964, establishing the Palestine Liberation Organization, in (east) Jerusalem along with another document, variously known as the Basic Constitution, Basic Law or Fundamental Law of the PLO, based on an earlier Draft Constitution. The Charter is concerned mainly with the aims of the Palestine Liberation Organization, while the Fundamental Law is more concerned with the structure and procedures of the organization.
It's the PLO's charter. Like I said - various groups have charters. The Palestinian people as a whole do not.

Which was adopted as the Palestinian National Charter when the PLO became fatah. So it is for all the Palestinian people and not just the PLO.

No, because you also have Hamas and it's charter. They are the charters of the political groups. The people as a whole don't have one and won't I guess, until they have a chance to develop state and national constitution of some sort.

According to International law the PLO were granted the right to represent the Palestinians in negotiations, this they did and when the P.A. was formed and the PLO were elected under the fatah banner they implemented the Palestinianian National Charter. Much the same as the founding fathers implemented the Constitution of the USA. Are you saying the Constitution you obey is not American ?

Why do I have to always make a fool of you? You are too easy Phoney.

Jeremy R. Hammond the Political Scientist and journalist:

1493257_862408717108249_444102368_n.jpg

Jeremy Hammond your hacker buddy:

220px-Jeremyhammond.jpg

From your source:

2003 Amended Basic Law The Palestinian Basic Law

The Palestinians cant even balance the books with all the aid they get from the US and UN. How many trillions of tax dollars flood into Palestine every year ?
How much aid did the Palestinians get before Israel stole, bombed, and bulldozed their economic infrastructure?

All the money they generated since 1967 has been in the form of hand outs, and they spend every penny on violence and terrorism. Why do you think the EU has stopped sending them money................... They have never had any economic infrastructure they exist on zakat and alms.

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/Dana-Working Paper 12-11v6.pdf

By 1987, the
Palestinian Gross National Income was primarily made up on monies transferred as remittances
from the oil-rich Gulf and the income generated through working in Israel. Soon
after, however, dependence on income from the Gulf dropped and was replaced with the
growing economic dependence on income from Israeli jobs.

How does Palestine s economy work News The Guardian

The Palestinian economy is dependent on international aid and around 4 in 5 Gazans rely on donations for their survival. As a result, when aid falls short of expectations and stated commitments as it did in 2012 (the Palestinian Authority received 80% of the US$1 billion it was expecting in direct budget support), the results are deeply felt. The decline in international aid is cited as one of the key reasons that the West Bank's GDP shrank in early 2013, for the first time in a decade.
In 2011, the single biggest donor to Palestine was the United States followed by the EU who gave $281m and $206m respectively.

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/Dana-Working Paper 12-11v6.pdf

By 1987, the
Palestinian Gross National Income was primarily made up on monies transferred as remittances
from the oil-rich Gulf and the income generated through working in Israel. Soon
after, however, dependence on income from the Gulf dropped and was replaced with the
growing economic dependence on income from Israeli jobs.

How does Palestine s economy work News The Guardian

The Palestinian economy is dependent on international aid and around 4 in 5 Gazans rely on donations for their survival. As a result, when aid falls short of expectations and stated commitments as it did in 2012 (the Palestinian Authority received 80% of the US$1 billion it was expecting in direct budget support), the results are deeply felt. The decline in international aid is cited as one of the key reasons that the West Bank's GDP shrank in early 2013, for the first time in a decade.
In 2011, the single biggest donor to Palestine was the United States followed by the EU who gave $281m and $206m respectively.

Nice duck.

That does not answer the question.

From your source:

have you read it, and seen how racists and anti-Semitic it is. And that it is but a proposal "A collection of various propsals and amendments to the Basic Law of Palestine "

Israel was absolutely not created off mooch. That's your bullshit version of history. And your version of history of this conflict as we all know is completely flawed.

The first thing they did is mooch the service of Britain's military to impose the Zionist agenda on Palestine at the point of a gun.

Don't you mean the arab muslims, as they ended up with 78% of Palestine and the mooched the LoN to impose pan-arab nationalism.

It came from Jews who then started the migration to Israel as planned way back in 1919. Not a penny piece was mooched from anyone. Not like the Palestinians that mooch $trillions from the UN and the world, and spend it all on terrorism. And they were born with their hands out

The Christians and Muslims at Partition would have received less than half of the land they owned 85% of and had double the population. You are truly a Phoney.

"On September 3, UNSCOP submitted its report to the U.N. General Assembly. Thereport noted that the population of Palestine at the end of 1946 was estimated to be almost 1,846,000, with 1,203,000 Arabs (65 percent) and 608,000 Jews (33 percent). Again, the growth of the Jewish population was mainly the result of immigration, whereas the Arab growth was “almost entirely” natural increase.....Land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district in Palestine. In Jaffa, with the highest percentage of Jewish ownership of any district, 47 percent of the land was owned by Arabs versus 39 percent owned by Jews. At the opposite end of the spectrum, in Ramallah district, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land and Jews less than 1 percent.[7] In the whole of Palestine, Arabs were in possession of 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent.[8]......The plan would have awarded a majority of the territory to its minority Jewish population, who were in possession of a mere fraction of the land, and so was naturally rejected by the Arab majority who legally owned most of Palestine.[16]..."

From your past links we get these

50. Table 1 shows the foreign assets and liabilities as estimated
for 1945. The net balance of foreign assets as shown in this table
is divided between the communities in table la. The estimates
have been compiled from analyses of Government accounts, bank
records and commercial balance sheets.
51. Table 2, which has been compiled from the records of land
taxation, shows the area of land held by Arabs (and other non-
Jews) and by Jews. In table 2A the rural areas have been valued
at pre-war prices based on the categorization of land for fiscal
purposes carried out in 1935. These values, although based on
values actually ruling pre-war, are completely arbitrary and have
been designed to reflect the share of the two groups of the population
rather than the aggregate value of the land. The estimate
abstracts from the scarcity values which have in recent years
operated to drive up land values to figures which in earlier years
would have been considered fantastic.

Now the missing tables that tell the true story

upload_2014-11-25_19-39-3.png

From your source:

have you read it, and seen how racists and anti-Semitic it is. And that it is but a proposal "A collection of various propsals and amendments to the Basic Law of Palestine "

View attachment 34341

You better get back to your Christmas shopping on Ebay Phoney...

Taxation has NOTHING to do with land ownership!

The Jews were not engaged in a decades-long political and military struggle with the Nazis - consequently, the comparison does not hold.

The Jews of Israel actually began their national life as the uncontested Underdogs, against the Arabs, and did a remarkable job of turning that around.

To say that they 'outclassed' and 'out-maneuvered' and 'outsmarted' and out-fought the Arabs is an exercise in classic understatement.

It provides us with excellent and highly defensible Israeli-favorable insight into the quality and nature of the Jews of Old Palestine (a.k.a. Israel, today) in comparison to the Arabs of Old Palestine (a.k.a. Rump Palestine, today) and their Muslim-Arab neighbors - and their various descendants still living in the region and still eligible for consideration.
To say that they 'outclassed' and 'out-maneuvered' and 'outsmarted' and out-fought the Arabs is an exercise in classic understatement.​

Don't forget outmooched.

Wheres your link for the first two statements?

Don't forget outmooched.

Wheres your link for the first two statements?

I didn't bookmark these particular sites. This is just stuff that I have seen in places throughout the years.

If you were well read on the subject you would have see them too.

...I didn't bookmark these particular sites. This is just stuff that I have seen in places throughout the years.

If you were well read on the subject you would have see them too.
Ahhhhh...

So, the next time you pull your infamous 'Link?' stonewalling stunt...

You will accept as legitimate the response: "I didn't bookmark these particular sites. This is just stuff that I have seen in places throughout the years..." ???

Remember this sequence for future reference.
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

Read their charter and you will see it there plain as day

Who's charter?

The window of opportunity for such a solution has long-since closed, The Palestinians themselves closed it, decades ago. Consequently, the Reconquista continues apace.

From your source:

Well then, who were the people that elected Hamas?

From your source:

Oh no! now you've done it. You presented the facts. Oh Monte please forgive him for exposing you for the fool that you are & don't leave us.

View attachment 34341

Who's charter?

From your source:

A portion of the Palestinians. Though, apparently, even though Hamas won they did not win the popular vote (I'll never understand their system).

From your source:

A portion of the Palestinians. Though, apparently, even though Hamas won they did not win the popular vote (I'll never understand their system).

Don't feel bad about that. The Palestinians don't understand their system either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back