Who Are The Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mighty Jewish empire extended over this entire area before the Arabs and their Islam were even born! The Jewish People have one of the most legitimate Birth Certificates of any nations in the world. And if you want to talk religion, fine. G-d GAVE the Land of Israel to the Jewish People. And G-d does nothing by accident!

That's as far as I got, a mighty Jewish empire never existed.

Also since most Jews in Israel are secular, we'll leave God out of it.

(let me add, and if you insist God gave them the land, well God give it and God take it , which should be evident as no temple there, and Britain is not God).

Last edited:
And, the piece is written like the Latin Kingdom never ruled Palestine. What a bunch of ignorant propagandists.

Would someone tell me why I should care about the Palestinians.

Don't be mistaken its known to all, some just deliberately deny it because they fear the truth, can't admit they were wrong or just a racists trying to justify their primitive emotional perspectives.
Palestinians are just Arabs, particularly hostile and stupid.

The Palestinians are people like this:

In one case, a Palestinian boy admitted to reciting the Qur'an while strangling his sister for dishonoring her family. The girl was killed because her desire for independence became public knowledge...

Even when apprehended, murderers serve little or no jail time because honor killings are accorded special status in the courts. Men convicted of premeditated murder may be imprisoned for as little as three to six months. Upon their release, friends and relatives treat them like celebrities. Ahmed, a Palestinian boy who killed his teenage sister because she refused an arranged marriage, was commended upon his release from jail. Neighbors showered him with compliments, and his father called him a hero for restoring the family honor.
Anthropologist Community - Reputation is Everything Honor Killing Among the Palestinians

Don't be mistaken its known to all, some just deliberately deny it because they fear the truth, can't admit they were wrong or just a racists trying to justify their primitive emotional perspectives.

It's always interesting when someone calls other people stupid - in a comment littered with language errors.

Yes, Palestinians are Arabs. So what?

Don't be mistaken its known to all, some just deliberately deny it because they fear the truth, can't admit they were wrong or just a racists trying to justify their primitive emotional perspectives. Palestinians are just Arabs, particularly hostile and stupid.
It's always interesting when someone calls other people stupid - in a comment littered with language errors. Yes, Palestinians are Arabs. So what?
So, how's that an insurance from being hostile and stupid?

A mighty Jewish empire extended over this entire area before the Arabs and their Islam were even born! The Jewish People have one of the most legitimate Birth Certificates of any nations in the world. And if you want to talk religion, fine. G-d GAVE the Land of Israel to the Jewish People. And G-d does nothing by accident!

(let me add, and if you insist God gave them the land, well God give it and God take it , which should be evident as no temple there, and Britain is not God).

And there was no arab muslim ownership of Palestine from 1099 until 1988. And there second most holy place "allegedly" was allowed to fall into ruin 3 times while islam was in control of the land.

And there was no arab muslim ownership of Palestine from 1099 until 1988. And there second most holy place "allegedly" was allowed to fall into ruin 3 times while islam was in control of the land.

You know what it doesn't matter, they were living there when the Zionist came so there.

And, the piece is written like the Latin Kingdom never ruled Palestine. What a bunch of ignorant propagandists.

It didn't, it only ruled part of it. And they were the ones that kicked the arab muslims out of Jerusalem. It was only ever the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem and never Palestine.

Another massive fail and an untruth by Mohamed the LIAR

It's always interesting when someone calls other people stupid - in a comment littered with language errors.

Yes, Palestinians are Arabs. So what?

Only after 1960 when the Russians told Arafat to use the term to give his terrorist movement some legitamcy. Befors then as far as the arab muslims were concerned it was a nasty word describing Jews.

You know what it doesn't matter, they were living there when the Zionist came so there.

Is that so then do explain why they were thin on the ground before the Zionists came at the request of the Ottomans in the latter part of the 19C. And living on the land is not proof of ownership, if it was then the Jews have been there longer than the arab muslims giving them a far greater legal claim to the land. Or are you going to use the NAZI RACIST trick of claiming the rules don't apply equally to the Jews, just because they are Jews.

Well, in a rather oblique way, you should care about the invention of the people called "Palestinian" because they have established that unrelenting Arab terrorism works. The more depraved they have acted, the more they have become the world's darlings, and so they set the stage for so much modern terrorism by showing how well it works on useful idiots.

The Palestinians are people like this:

In one case, a Palestinian boy admitted to reciting the Qur'an while strangling his sister for dishonoring her family. The girl was killed because her desire for independence became public knowledge...

Even when apprehended, murderers serve little or no jail time because honor killings are accorded special status in the courts. Men convicted of premeditated murder may be imprisoned for as little as three to six months. Upon their release, friends and relatives treat them like celebrities. Ahmed, a Palestinian boy who killed his teenage sister because she refused an arranged marriage, was commended upon his release from jail. Neighbors showered him with compliments, and his father called him a hero for restoring the family honor.
Anthropologist Community - Reputation is Everything Honor Killing Among the Palestinians

Is that so then do explain why they were thin on the ground before the Zionists came at the request of the Ottomans in the latter part of the 19C. And living on the land is not proof of ownership, if it was then the Jews have been there longer than the arab muslims giving them a far greater legal claim to the land. Or are you going to use the NAZI RACIST trick of claiming the rules don't apply equally to the Jews, just because they are Jews.

Yes I think living there and having lived there shows more ownership that immigration.

Well, in a rather oblique way, you should care about the invention of the people called "Palestinian" because they have established that unrelenting Arab terrorism works. The more depraved they have acted, the more they have become the world's darlings, and so they set the stage for so much modern terrorism by showing how well it works on useful idiots.

I think your getting the Pals confused with the Zionists.

Only after 1960 when the Russians told Arafat to use the term to give his terrorist movement some legitamcy. Befors then as far as the arab muslims were concerned it was a nasty word describing Jews.

Really?

Well, that is fascinating....especially considering that in 1920 there were two newspapers using the word 'Palestinian' in there title, and both newspapers were printed in Arabic.

Can you explain this for us?

btw. I am now asking you for the third time when the League of Nations owned Palestine, or would you like to retract you utter nonsensical statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back