White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

No he did not whatsoever it is you lacking in comprehension.
You seem to think *evidence* means *proof*.

Please. You are embarassing yourself by advertising your stupidity.

"Evidence is anything that you see, experience, read, or are told that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened."

"Evidence is the information that is used in a court of law to try to prove something. Evidence is obtained from documents, objects, or witnesses."

Evidence = information used to prove something.

That doesn't mean it necessarily does prove something. People present evidence all the time, and the evidence doesn't prove what they say it proves (morons like you pull that crap all the time). But just because it doesn't prove something doesn't mean it suddenly isn't evidence.

Is this too complicated for you?

Evidence is any set of facts or information that convinces one set of the truth of a matter. That isn't to say everybody agrees with them as to the truth of the matter...but evidence is still evidence.

Getting through? Hello?

Evidence definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

I understand it perfectly and always have.

What you are too stupid to grasp is I am correct and those conspiracy morons have no evidence.
No, you're stupid. They have evidence. You just don't think it proves anything.

Again. .evidence is ANY SET OF FACTS or INFORMATION that convinces ONE SET of the truth of a matter.

Your wrongheaded and stupid interpretation would maintain that evidence is only evidence if everybody agrees on what it means.

In which case the courts wouldn't call it evidence.

Dumbass.
Wrong you fool.

Evidence in THIS forum is something used to defend or prove your contention to others.

He made assertions he insisted were true but he did not provide one shred of evidence to back them up. The very fact that he was talking to others proves he needed to provide evidence to others NOT to himself as he already believes his tripe.'

And BTW that is all perfectly consistent with the definitions you posted .

SO this is evidence that you are the fool who is almost as stupid as he is and you are welcome for the correction.

Soupy, please accept this constructive criticism in the spirit in which it is intended....but you have a need to incorporate even grade school punctuation skills into your postings. It will only serve you better as you reply on this site. Reading your fool-fueled rants is pathetic enough as it is...... but when you can't even put in a strategic pause with a "comma"? HOLY shit.........you come across as some kind of illiterate moron and it hurts any point that you wish to make. We all make the occasional typos when we are in hurry to reply...and we occasionally forget the rules of punctuation. You abuse it to the tenth degree.

Go back, read your musings and look at it from the point of view of those that you are replying to......you have no clue on where a "comma" should be placed..... but yet you wish to be taken seriously and have your opinions weighed and considered? It's not gonna happen, my friend, unless you start using basic punctuation skills. "Commas" are a HUGE part of writing. Those that are my biggest detractors use basic writing skills when attempting to refute my arguments. I respect their writing abilities even if we have a difference of opinion. This forum has some very good writers regardless of which side one is on...and you are not one of them. This reply isn't intended to hurt your pride, but rather to help you.

Like we say in Texas? "Good on ya"........

Read this criticism and live with it because it is true.

My punctuation is fine.

More importantly I have been stating facts.

You have never presented evidence of any kind and your idiotic posts are, IDIOTIC.

Get some evidence and then come back because you are coming across as nothing but a dishonest retard.

No he did not whatsoever it is you lacking in comprehension.
You seem to think *evidence* means *proof*.

Please. You are embarassing yourself by advertising your stupidity.

"Evidence is anything that you see, experience, read, or are told that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened."

"Evidence is the information that is used in a court of law to try to prove something. Evidence is obtained from documents, objects, or witnesses."

Evidence = information used to prove something.

That doesn't mean it necessarily does prove something. People present evidence all the time, and the evidence doesn't prove what they say it proves (morons like you pull that crap all the time). But just because it doesn't prove something doesn't mean it suddenly isn't evidence.

Is this too complicated for you?

Evidence is any set of facts or information that convinces one set of the truth of a matter. That isn't to say everybody agrees with them as to the truth of the matter...but evidence is still evidence.

Getting through? Hello?

Evidence definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

I understand it perfectly and always have.

What you are too stupid to grasp is I am correct and those conspiracy morons have no evidence.
No, you're stupid. They have evidence. You just don't think it proves anything.

Again. .evidence is ANY SET OF FACTS or INFORMATION that convinces ONE SET of the truth of a matter.

Your wrongheaded and stupid interpretation would maintain that evidence is only evidence if everybody agrees on what it means.

In which case the courts wouldn't call it evidence.

Dumbass.
Wrong you fool.

Evidence in THIS forum is something used to defend or prove your contention to others.

He made assertions he insisted were true but he did not provide one shred of evidence to back them up. The very fact that he was talking to others proves he needed to provide evidence to others NOT to himself as he already believes his tripe.'

And BTW that is all perfectly consistent with the definitions you posted .

SO this is evidence that you are the fool who is almost as stupid as he is and you are welcome for the correction.
He did provide evidence. Now you're just lying.
No he did not provide evidence you idiot and it is you lying.

This guy killed over 200,000 in Ethiopia, and freed the slaves of Ethiopia.

One of the most hated people.

ob_e19654_mussolini01.jpg

This guy killed over 600,000 in America, and freed the slaves of America.

One of the most beloved people.

lincoln-memorial-1024x576.jpg

Stupid...I guess everyone you disagree with is a 'Maoist'

I do indeed disagree with you, and you are indeed a Maoist.

But you are not everyone, though you certainly think only of yourself....

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

cannot believe that the people who oppose your views are everyday Americans..capitalists who believe in free markets and the superiority of the American way of life? I guess that you have to believe that the majority of people are on your side, even though nothing could be further from the truth.

When you spend your time preaching Marxism of the most radical stripe, you sort of lose the chance to make such claims, sploogy. :dunno:

I'm a combat-trained vet, fool. My buddies at the American legion and the VFW hate the left--for the most part..and they hate the alt/right---i guess they're all Maoists as well. LOL!

So, your buddies hate you? :eek:

I can see why. :thup:

You prattle about the Constitution..do you really think that the Alt/right agenda in any way is in step with the Constitution? It is not.

But enjoy the freedoms that my brothers in arms..and sisters as well..bought for you...with their blood and sacrifice.

What in your feeble mind is the "alt-right" agenda? Retention of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that you so viciously fight to end? Opposition to a treasonous coup against the legally elected commander in chief?

I would never bother to state what is clearly apparent to all....you guys really have an alternate reality...you could just go back and read the posts in question..but what fun is in that, eh?

Calm down Comrade, you'll wet yourself again.

I assume most of you alt-left morons are just about able to call someone "RACIST" or "HOMOPHOBE"

But really sparky, you just aren't worth the effort of concerning myself with your threats.

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

cannot believe that the people who oppose your views are everyday Americans..capitalists who believe in free markets and the superiority of the American way of life? I guess that you have to believe that the majority of people are on your side, even though nothing could be further from the truth.

When you spend your time preaching Marxism of the most radical stripe, you sort of lose the chance to make such claims, sploogy. :dunno:

I'm a combat-trained vet, fool. My buddies at the American legion and the VFW hate the left--for the most part..and they hate the alt/right---i guess they're all Maoists as well. LOL!

You prattle about the Constitution..do you really think that the Alt/right agenda in any way is in step with the Constitution? It is not.

But enjoy the freedoms that my brothers in arms..and sisters as well..bought for you...with their blood and sacrifice.

What in your feeble mind is the "alt-right" agenda? Retention of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that you so viciously fight to end? Opposition to a treasonous coup against the legally elected commander in chief?
Wow! You sure live in an alternate reality, I'll say that. Just make shit up and go with..that your hallmark?I despise Marxism..and have said so numerous times..in this thread..not that you read it, I'm sure.

I particularly like the way you cherry pick quotes out of context..so you can reply to them...very Alex Jones of you. I support the 2nd and the 1st amendments...not that you care..as you just want to set up a straw man..and knock him down.

Why is it..that you literally cannot believe that a Independent American..a little to the right on many issues...has to be a leftist if he opposes your shyte? when are you going to grasp..that you are the minority..and getting more irrelevant by the hour?

Funniest is where you attempt to criticize my written English--not grasping that I used every word there correctly..no...not ebonics, fool. English. You did not even have the intellectual honesty to quote the whole sentence..just a fragment...but I'd not expect anything different from you.

Lack wits...with you proving the point so cogently--is a pejorative term...pertaining to you and your slack jawed brethren. A bit anachronistic, I'll admit..but I'm old..so sue me.

Last edited:
no one believes that. :rofl:

you are here all day every day.... if you were productive, you wouldn't be. And if you had anything, you wouldn't be the psycho bully that you are. you'd be too comfortable in your own world.

you might find that therapy would assist you so that you don't have to make claims that anyone can tell are lies.

Really shit fer brains? Did you conduct a pole?

You should make better use of your time and take an introduction to law class.

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

Wow! You sure live in an alternate reality, I'll say that. Just make shit up and go with..that your hallmark?

DERP.

You have no capacity to do anything but post memes from ThinkHatred and DailyKRAP.

You are in fact a dolt, incapable of making or defending a cogent argument.

Typical Marxist.

I would never bother to state what is clearly apparent to all....you guys really have an alternate reality...you could just go back and read the posts in question..but what fun is in that, eh?

Calm down Comrade, you'll wet yourself again.

I assume most of you alt-left morons are just about able to call someone "RACIST" or "HOMOPHOBE"

But really sparky, you just aren't worth the effort of concerning myself with your threats.

Laughs...you were a bit quick on the draw..kinda like how you are always pissing off your boyfriend.

See below....

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

Wow! You sure live in an alternate reality, I'll say that. Just make shit up and go with..that your hallmark?

DERP.

You have no capacity to do anything but post memes from ThinkHatred and DailyKRAP.

Typical Marxist.
Damn..two responses to the same post..panties in a bunch..lack wit.

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

DERP.

Typical Marxist.
When and if..you make a cogent argument..I'll be happy to respond. But all you have is juvenile troll-shit---not a surprise.

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

DERP.

Typical Marxist.

Poor FlacidDickKleagle....

you are here all day every day.... if you were productive, you wouldn't be. And if you had anything, you wouldn't be the psycho bully that you are. you'd be too comfortable in your own world.

you might find that therapy would assist you so that you don't have to make claims that anyone can tell are lies.

How does one conduct a 'pole'? I guess you are the 'pole' expert..funny how the anti-gay crowd always has tendencies..ya know? I've read KY is best..for the 'conducting' of said pole.
But..I'll bow to your stated expertise.

How does one conduct a 'pole'? I guess you are the 'pole' expert..funny how the anti-gay crowd always has tendencies..ya know? I've read KY is best..for the 'conducting' of said pole.

Honestly FlacidDick, I would think you to be one of the best suited to answer that... :eusa_whistle:

Honestly FlacidDick, I would think you to be one of the best suited to answer that... :eusa_whistle:
He sure sounds like a pole smoker.

Why is you lack wits

Iz dat beez ebonics?

DERP.

Typical Marxist.

Poor FlacidDickKleagle....
ROTFLMAO!

That's all you got...You inbred, cum-guzzling gutter tramp. En-syphillated chancre ridden butt hole licker

When you kiss your boyfriend...slip him some of the shit-stained tongue..I bet he'll like it.

No..i insist..and do you really think reaching back to HS..with repeating the insult i gave you--is a winning strategy??

But this is more your speed..intellectual pursuit..for sure is not.

Ahhh..the sock speaks..or is it the other way around..hard to say....but when a sock figures so prominently in your love life...i guess it's the best you can do.

Ahhh..the sock speaks..or is it the other way around..hard to say....but when a sock figures so prominently in your love life...i guess it's the best you can do.
What the hell are you doing with your socks? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Forum List

Back