Right-wing Rep. Paul Gosar complains there aren't enough white recruits in U.S. military

Much ado about nothing but it illustrates the lack of political ammunition in the left these days. Old Brandon is actually running again. Doesn't the left have anything to say about it?

Only for folks who didn't want to serve in the first place. The majority of folks join the military because they can't or don't want to go to college or don't think they have any other opportunities.
Yes, but most of those people are the kind of alpha male heterosexuals who arent into having trans bunkmates.

I would feel more comfortable in expressing those sentiments in more diplomatic and gentle language.

Maybe something like:

This nation is changing very fast when it comes to matters of ethnicity and progressive views. So it is understandable that the number of Caucasian young gentlemen who wish to enter the military is plummeting.
LOL, a gentler way of describing white nationalism.

A member of every generation in my direct lineage has served in the military for at least five generations.

Both my brother and I served.

My Father and two of his brothers and my Mother's brother served.

My Grandfather and his brother served.

Three of my Great-great uncles served.

Their Father...my Great-great-grandfather served.

Both my brother and I discouraged our children from serving in the military...and none of our children have been commissioned or enlisted in the service.

And I will not be recommending any of their children join either.

Forum List

Back