Biden condemns ‘antisemitic protests,’ and ‘those who don’t understand’ Palestinians in echo of Trump ‘both sides’ remark

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just hilarious in its stupidity. This same guy has used the statement Trump said regarding removing of Confederate statues. Here, Biden is saying it in favor of people who are okay with the horrendous butchery on civilians done on October 7, 2023. and the hostages they took and brutalized.

And the MSM? Yeah, they go into full cover mode by ignoring Biden's remark.

President Biden had his own “both sides” moment Monday, condemning “antisemitic” campus protests across the US after several days of mayhem at Columbia University — before swiftly moving to a defense of the Palestinian cause.

“I condemn the antisemitic protests, that’s why I’ve set up a program to deal with that,” Biden told reporters following a Virginia event marking Earth Day, without specifying to what program he was referring.

“I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians.”

The 81-year-old’s remarks were a mirror image of then-President Donald Trump’s assessment of deadly unrest in Charlottesville, Va. following a white supremacist rally in August 2017.

“You look at both sides. I think there is blame on both sides. I have no doubt about it,” Trump said at the time. “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

Biden has repeatedly cited the 45th president’s equivocation as a key moment in his decision to run for president in 2020.

Just hilarious in its stupidity. This same guy has used the statement Trump said regarding removing of Confederate statues. Here, Biden is saying it in favor of people who are okay with the horrendous butchery on civilians done on October 7, 2023. and the hostages they took and brutalized.

And the MSM? Yeah, they go into full cover mode by ignoring Biden's remark.

President Biden had his own “both sides” moment Monday, condemning “antisemitic” campus protests across the US after several days of mayhem at Columbia University — before swiftly moving to a defense of the Palestinian cause.
“I condemn the antisemitic protests, that’s why I’ve set up a program to deal with that,” Biden told reporters following a Virginia event marking Earth Day, without specifying to what program he was referring.
“I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians.”
The 81-year-old’s remarks were a mirror image of then-President Donald Trump’s assessment of deadly unrest in Charlottesville, Va. following a white supremacist rally in August 2017.
“You look at both sides. I think there is blame on both sides. I have no doubt about it,” Trump said at the time. “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”
Biden has repeatedly cited the 45th president’s equivocation as a key moment in his decision to run for president in 2020.

An extremely weak attempt to soften tRump failure.

Rejected.

Rejected.
1713938359337.png

Rejected.
Gasoline was 6.39 a gallon in Van Nuys this morning, stupid leftard.

It was 2.25 when Trump left office.

No one's going to vote for 400% inflation, dumbshit.

Gasoline was 6.39 a gallon in Van Nuys this morning, stupid leftard.

It was 2.25 when Trump left office.

No one's going to vote for 400% inflation, dumbshit.
YOu kids always seem to overlook the fact that demand for fuel was at historic lows because we were in the grip of a world wide pandemic. Supply vs demand = low price for gas.

Think, don't just emote.

Forum List

Back