Current events: umlike racist Arab/Muslims radicals, Zionists never attack Arabs internationally for "Palestinians" genocidal crimes

Never is a pretty strong word, considering it would only take one instance to prove your post untrue.
yes ----people should avoid 'never' It MAY HAPPEN that an arab gets killed somewhere in
the world ---SOMEDAY---by a jew

yes ----people should avoid 'never' It MAY HAPPEN that an arab gets killed somewhere in
the world ---SOMEDAY---by a jew
What do you mean ‘may’? It’s happened before and will again in the future, as long as religion is the basis of the feud, From the river to the sea needs to be a unitary, multi-ethnic, secular state with religious parties banned and the Old City & Temple Mount under international administration as historical sites. Let’s call it Canaan!

What do you mean ‘may’? It’s happened before and will again in the future, as long as religion is the basis of the feud, From the river to the sea needs to be a unitary, multi-ethnic, secular state with religious parties banned and the Old City & Temple Mount under international administration as historical sites. Let’s call it Canaan!
I was not referring to people getting killed in
WARS ------as to your "let's call it Canaan"---
how about we call the ENTIRE LEVANT ---
"LEVANT" and impose a unitary, multi-ethnic
secular state therein with all religious parties
banned and all sites of religious import
under international administration -----
OR---LET'S NOT

I was not referring to people getting killed in
WARS ------as to your "let's call it Canaan"---
how about we call the ENTIRE LEVANT ---
"LEVANT" and impose a unitary, multi-ethnic
secular state therein with all religious parties
banned and all sites of religious import
under international administration -----
OR---LET'S NOT
Your way isn’t working. I’ve even hearing about it all my life and I’m an old fart. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back