Migrants in Europe linked to SOARING violence and crime, study finds

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Anyone could see this coming, anytime you let the third-world into western nations, you're asking for nothing but trouble. Fucking idiots, all thanks to the left.

I posted this here, because we need to remind ourselves of what we are headed for unless we go in a different direction with who we let in here.

A Germany found that a 10.4 percent in violent crime was linked to an influx of migrants into the country's southern region.

A German study has linked increases in violence and crime to migrants in Europe

President Trump is blocking the door, butt the Leftist democrats keep using Obama judges to force it open. We will remind the voting public who wants to keep us safe and who doesn't.

President Trump is blocking the door, butt the Leftist democrats keep using Obama judges to force it open. We will remind the voting public who wants to keep us safe and who doesn't.

The left in this country, would flood the country with third-worlders if they could.

Anyone could see this coming, anytime you let the third-world into western nations, you're asking for nothing but trouble. Fucking idiots, all thanks to the left.

I posted this here, because we need to remind ourselves of what we are headed for unless we go in a different direction with who we let in here.

A Germany found that a 10.4 percent in violent crime was linked to an influx of migrants into the country's southern region.

Interesting that a LWNJ media outlet like Newsweek is reporting this. I also saw it on Bloomberg and ABC News. I guess the DNCMSM occasionally does reporting that conflicts with their love of diversity.

Interesting that a LWNJ media outlet like Newsweek is reporting this. I also saw it on Bloomberg and ABC News. I guess the DNCMSM occasionally does reporting that conflicts with their love of diversity.

I was surprised as well.

The left in this country, would flood the country with third-worlders if they could.
Whaddya mean would/could ?
Motel 6 Charlotte NC. Walk in.
" Cuidado piso mojado"

msm wont be reporting on it...........like ever for the most part. That some outlets are isn't a good sign = the problem is far worse then generally thought. Thankfully, as we found out last year, the American people don't buy the fake news non-reporting on shit like this.

msm wont be reporting on it...........like ever for the most part. That some outlets are isn't a good sign = the problem is far worse then generally thought. Thankfully, as we found out last year, the American people don't buy the fake news non-reporting on shit like this.

It's amazing that Newsweek did report this this, but you're right, you're not likely to see this reported anywhere else other than maybe FOX.

In our area we're seeing a lot more African and middle-eastern immigrants. Far too many. I'd like trump to go a LOT further with his immigration policies.

Stop legal AND illegal immigration. Take steps NOW, to return all of the arrivals of recent years back to their own countries.

In our area we're seeing a lot more African and middle-eastern immigrants. Far too many. I'd like trump to go a LOT further with his immigration policies.

Stop legal AND illegal immigration. Take steps NOW, to return all of the arrivals of recent years back to their own countries.

It would be nice, but Dimocrats and their courts would fight that move every step of the way.

Forum List

Back