White Privilege

Bad manners amongst other things.

You are the one who was name calling, right? I simply said I didn't believe you, and you went into a rage. Funny stuff. :D

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

It's what most people call a serious ass whipping.

Oh, so you want to whip my ass now? Because I don't believe that you are married to "a black" as you so eloquently stated? Ha ha. You are just a little wimpy dork.
Yeah...and if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

That was lame. :lol: What would Jesus say?
Nothing cuz he's dead.

Don't qualify as a coward and a weakling like you? Yeah...
So much emotion, maybe get those estro levels checked.

As I thought, you have no response.
I told u to get ur estro levels checked, then get back to me.

Says the sackless wonder himself.
Troll along now.

Oh, is that what you're modeling?

What we need to do is round up all these white males, then sell their women and children into slavery in Saudi Arabia.

So let's discuss Ur argument about theses racist new York cops,lol. Its called profiling, it's a necessity.
The data shows that whites offend at a higher rate yet are stopped and frisked at a lower rate. I realise you can't understand what that means, but unless you enjoy looking ignorant you should stop demonstrating so.

Last edited:
I am reminded that whites ARE a minority now. I remember 40 years ago when whites were the majority, overhearing a discussion between blacks about how much they HATE whites BECAUSE of racism...the stupidity of that almost took my breath away. And, nothing seems to be getting in the way of that same sentiment NOW, 40 years later.

I am reminded that whites ARE a minority now. I remember 40 years ago when whites were the majority, overhearing a discussion between blacks about how much they HATE whites BECAUSE of racism...the stupidity of that almost took my breath away. And, nothing seems to be getting in the way of that same sentiment NOW, 40 years later.

Don't you hate people who wrong you for no reason? Or you saying that's just a black thing?

Forum List

Back