Test The Level Of The Enslavement Of Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFO

Rookie
Mar 4, 2016
Before we get to the test, I should mention that this test works best on Whites. Also, the level of your mental enslavement is also reflected in your level of "political correctness." Now for the test. If I said that the vast majority of Jews were filthy scum that needed to be deported, how offended would that make you feel. Well out of a population in the U.S. of 319 million people, there are only about 5 million Jews. That you should give half of a cold turd about such an extreme minority shows the level of your enslavement.

Here are some other things to consider. Karal Marx was a Jew. Lennin was only a quarter Jew. But Trotsky was Jewish. As were most of the Bolshevik leaders. As for Stalin, I don't know if he was Jewish. But he wasn't what I would consider to be White. In all, Russian communists have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! And the holocaust you heard endless lies about was largely a fraud. Like it or not, you have been severely brainwashed!

Let me tell you more about your masters. In the late 60's, Israel tried to sink a U.S. ship called the USS Liberty. The bad thing is that the Liberty sent out a distress call. And there was an aircraft carrier close enough to have sent help. But apparently, they didn't want to attack and destroy their masters. Also, I have some pictures for you. One is of a Jew. But what was written below his picture didn't show up. It said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Barauch Efarati: Jewish school head in West Bank.

Attachments

• Jewish scum.jpg
    Jewish scum.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Solzhenitsyn.jpg
    Solzhenitsyn.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 94
  • holdomor.jpg
    holdomor.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 83
My mind tells me you let a minority group live rent free in your head so you can be a victim. What a pussy

You should probably report me Pussboy. Getting in your first amendment and all.

• Banned
My mind tells me you let a minority group live rent free in your head so you can be a victim. What a pussy

Obviously you shouldn't put too much faith in what your enslaved, brainwashed mind tells you. But I can help. I can tell you what a halfway functional mind would do. If I said anything that your mind says is wrong, tell me what it is and why. Also, it is interesting that your username is "saveliberty." (As if you had any idea of the topic) What do you think of the U.S.'s failure to send help to save the USS Liberty. Though fortunately, they were able to save themselves. That is to the degree of not having their ship sunk and everybody on board killed. Which is why their captain received the Congressional Medal of Honor. Even if it was done in a very low key way.

• Banned
You're fucking with us, right? There's no way you're serious.
Yes. I am fucking with you. In the most obscene way I can think of. By telling you the absolute truth. If I said or showed anything that you disagree with, feel free to let me know what it is.

• Banned
You should probably report me Pussboy. Getting in your first amendment and all.

I have never reported anybody anywhere. If you can't debate me over anything I said or showed, I just feel sorry for you. And what good would my reporting that I feel sorry for you do.

Before we get to the test, I should mention that this test works best on Whites. Also, the level of your mental enslavement is also reflected in your level of "political correctness." Now for the test. If I said that the vast majority of Jews were filthy scum that needed to be deported, how offended would that make you feel. Well out of a population in the U.S. of 319 million people, there are only about 5 million Jews. That you should give half of a cold turd about such an extreme minority shows the level of your enslavement.

Here are some other things to consider. Karal Marx was a Jew. Lennin was only a quarter Jew. But Trotsky was Jewish. As were most of the Bolshevik leaders. As for Stalin, I don't know if he was Jewish. But he wasn't what I would consider to be White. In all, Russian communists have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! And the holocaust you heard endless lies about was largely a fraud. Like it or not, you have been severely brainwashed!

Let me tell you more about your masters. In the late 60's, Israel tried to sink a U.S. ship called the USS Liberty. The bad thing is that the Liberty sent out a distress call. And there was an aircraft carrier close enough to have sent help. But apparently, they didn't want to attack and destroy their masters. Also, I have some pictures for you. One is of a Jew. But what was written below his picture didn't show up. It said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Barauch Efarati: Jewish school head in West Bank.
Word salad gives me indigestion.

I can't believe you went through the trouble to reply just to say something nonsensical. Though if I said or showed anything that you have trouble understanding, just let me know what it is.

I can't believe you went through the trouble to reply just to say something nonsensical. Though if I said or showed anything that you have trouble understanding, just let me know what it is.
Burp.

The funny part is the only brainwashed fool on this thread is guy playing victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back