White Privilege

I didn't lie.

You are a stanky-assed crack-whore.

I'm not . . . obviously, so you are just proving that you're a liar. Thanks. :D
I'd report you for harassment, but this is literally a pleasure and a privilege bitch-slapping your dumb ass.

:itsok: You seem frustrated.
You seem opaque and translucent.

You seem like a Christian conservative. :D
You seem like a screwball.

Last edited:
I'm not . . . obviously, so you are just proving that you're a liar. Thanks. :D
I'd report you for harassment, but this is literally a pleasure and a privilege bitch-slapping your dumb ass.

You seem like screwball.

Why is that? :D

You're the stanky-assed crack-whore that is suffering from too much prescription drug dependency.

^^^

This is typical behavior for "Christians." :D
This is typical behavior for sociopaths.

What behavior? That I think you're lying about being married to "a black?" Lol. Oh okay. So . . . if someone doesn't believe what you say, they are a drug addicted skanky assed sociopath? What a joke. Ha ha! :lol: I think you've shown who is the psychopath here with your little freak out that I posted above. :D

You seem like screwball.

Bad manners amongst other things.

You are the one who was name calling, right? I simply said I didn't believe you, and you went into a rage. Funny stuff. :D

57247995.jpg

You're the stanky-assed crack-whore that is suffering from too much prescription drug dependency.

^^^

What behavior? That I think you're lying about being married to "a black?" Lol. Oh okay. So . . . if someone doesn't believe what you say, they are a drug addicted skanky assed sociopath? What a joke. Ha ha! :lol: I think you've shown who is the psychopath here with your little freak out that I posted above. :D
Nope.
I've seen you pull this on some of my friends. I think you have serious issues. Personally I thing you're a dude. You sound like a sock, I mean that can't be your picture.

You seem like screwball.

You are the one who was name calling, right? I simply said I didn't believe you, and you went into a rage. Funny stuff. :D

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

It's what most people call a serious ass whipping.

^^^

Nope.
I've seen you pull this on some of my friends. I think you have serious issues. Personally I thing you're a dude. You sound like a sock, I mean that can't be your picture.

Well, you are wrong as usual. Lol. That is my picture. I'm not a dude.

Pull what? :eusa_think: I simply don't believe you.

You seem like screwball.

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

Oh, so you want to whip my ass now? Because I don't believe that you are married to "a black" as you so eloquently stated? Ha ha. You are just a little wimpy dork.

You seem like screwball.

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

You couldn't whoop my ass, pal. I would bury you face first, old man! :D

You seem like screwball.

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

Pussy.

You seem like screwball.

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

Oh, so you want to whip my ass now? Because I don't believe that you are married to "a black" as you so eloquently stated? Ha ha. You are just a little wimpy dork.
Yeah...and if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

You seem like screwball.

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

Pussy.
Oh...that really hurt.

Who's doing the name calling now?

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

Yeah...and if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

That was lame. :lol: What would Jesus say?

57247995.jpg
This isn't rage.

Pussy.
Oh...that really hurt.

Who's doing the name calling now?

Truth hurts I guess. :D

Forum List

Back