White Privilege

Sounds like a load of poop to me! :p
Actually you're full of poop.

It's why you have such a shitty outlook. Must be from lack of sex or constipation.

I'm not the one making bogus claims. :D Lol.
Nope...
You're the stanky-assed crack-whore that is suffering from too much prescription drug dependency.

I'm saving this post! :lol:

18010657.jpg

It's why you have such a shitty outlook. Must be from lack of sex or constipation.

Nope...
You're the stanky-assed crack-whore that is suffering from too much prescription drug dependency.

Don't get angry because you are being called out for being a liar. :)
Nope. I'm having a blast. In a battle of minds this is like beating an unarmed 12 year old senseless.

But you aren't smart enough for that. :D Not even CLOSE! The reason why you have to resort to posting lies, not only about yourself but me too! Lol.

Nope...

18010657.jpg
Why don't you start a thread in my honor?

Nope...

18010657.jpg

Why would I waste my time?

Nope...

Nope. I'm having a blast. In a battle of minds this is like beating an unarmed 12 year old senseless.

But you aren't smart enough for that. :D Not even CLOSE! The reason why you have to resort to posting lies, not only about yourself but me too! Lol.
I didn't lie.

You are a stanky-assed crack-whore.

Nope...

18010657.jpg

Good question.

Nope...

I didn't lie.

I'm not . . . obviously, so you are just proving that you're a liar. Thanks. :D

Nope...

18010657.jpg

Good question.

So . . . are you still married to this "black?"

Nope...

I didn't lie.

I'd report you for harassment, but this is literally a pleasure and a privilege bitch-slapping your dumb ass.

Nope...

18010657.jpg

Good question.

So . . . are you still married to this "black?"
Well, she’s only half black. The rest is Seminole.

I didn't lie.

I'd report you for harassment, but this is literally a pleasure and a privilege bitch-slapping your dumb ass.

You are doing nothing of the sort. You are only showing what a douche you truly are. Lol. :lol:

I didn't lie.

:itsok: You seem frustrated.

I didn't lie.

You are doing nothing of the sort. You are only showing what a douche you truly are. Lol. :lol:
In psychological terms that is known as projection.

I didn't lie.

That would be yourself. I'm not the one who started with the name calling and lies. Right tough guy? :D

I didn't lie.

Do you always act like that? Is that how you present yourself in real life?

I didn't lie.

You seem opaque and translucent.

I didn't lie.

You seem opaque and translucent.

You seem like a Christian conservative. :D

Forum List

Back