White conservatives you know black people think you are a complete joke.

Blacks think you complete clueless jokes. They continue think you party is made up of a lot of racist and bigots. They completely scared to be around your type of people. They considered you a destruction of black equality and equality for minorities. They laugh when look at convention and loos kkk rally because they can't find a single black person.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

Perhaps the reason they are so misinformed is because of such a poor education system in inner city schools. Who knows why so many black people follow lock-step with the Democrat Party, but they are most certainly misinformed and ignorant.

Forty years of voting Democrat and what has it got them?

Blacks think you complete clueless jokes. They continue think you party is made up of a lot of racist and bigots. They completely scared to be around your type of people. They considered you a destruction of black equality and equality for minorities. They laugh when look at convention and loos kkk rally because they can't find a single black person.

I think you're a complete joke. You can't even construct a grammatically correct sentence. That aside, there are black people who may agree and there are those who do not. There are also minorities who would agree with you and others who would not. It all depends on your views of the issues.
As I see it, Democrats need to keep minorities "dependent" on them in order to ensure their votes, because if they were seen for what they truly are, many minorities would leave them in droves. Just my opinion.

er... ok.

and? is there like a point there?

nice that you speak for all blacks.

OMG

When Avatar is using you like a fagot, you know you're WAY off the deep end.

I guess ill take that as a compliment:)

it is

Look up the spelling of fagot and faggot.

Two very different words.

some douche had a thread "I want to neg a fagot". He meant faggot, but the irony of his misspell has had be using fagot for a week now.

actually, they are the same word, only the single g is the British spelling, while the double g is the American spelling.

Both originate in the mid 1500's, from a derogatory term for females.

You cant even find one black person at republican convention.
GOP convention is basically the kkk without the sheets.
A political event with one race showing up smells like klan.

You cant even find one black person at republican convention.
GOP convention is basically the kkk without the sheets.
A political event with one race showing up smells like klan.

So you're going to honestly try to claim that you've never seen one black person at the Republican convention?

Im sure Michael Steele or Alan Keyes would be surprised to know that.

How long have you been speaking for the entire black community?

I guess ill take that as a compliment:)

it is

Look up the spelling of fagot and faggot.

Two very different words.

some douche had a thread "I want to neg a fagot". He meant faggot, but the irony of his misspell has had be using fagot for a week now.

actually, they are the same word, only the single g is the British spelling, while the double g is the American spelling.

Both originate in the mid 1500's, from a derogatory term for females.

ahem

fag·ot   [fag-uht] Show IPA
noun
a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.
a bundle; bunch.
a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature.

bouquet garni.
verb (used with object)
to bind or make into a fagot.
to ornament with fagoting.

Cross me again and I will #3 you.

:death:

Forum List

Back