White conservatives you know black people think you are a complete joke.

Thank got "ant-Semitic" didn't make it to this thread.

Coherency doesn't make it to most of booger's
booger_revenge_nerds2.jpg
posts.

Last edited:
Blacks think you complete clueless jokes. They continue think you party is made up of a lot of racist and bigots. They completely scared to be around your type of people. They considered you a destruction of black equality and equality for minorities. They laugh when look at convention and loos kkk rally because they can't find a single black person.

Are you the spokesman for the Black race?

How could a "spokesman" be so incapable of cobbling sentences together?

He hit the bong a little too early this morning.

Blacks think you complete clueless jokes. They continue think you party is made up of a lot of racist and bigots. They completely scared to be around your type of people. They considered you a destruction of black equality and equality for minorities. They laugh when look at convention and loos kkk rally because they can't find a single black person.

Oh my GAWD... well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. Me and the boys are just sitting around the trailer house drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon, waiting for the sheets to dry... it's hard to get the smell of smoke out of them AFTER you burn so many crosses every night. Once we get them clean, ironed, and hung up, we're going to jump into the pickup truck and drive down to the bait shop and sit around there for awhile talking about them there politics.

I mean after your incredibly intelligent and well-phrased post, I just don't have any thing to counter it with...

Hopefully, they consider you a clueless joke as well. I know I do.

This is one of those too stupid for words posts that I just neg and move on.

At least we don't cheat to pass school. It is the dimwit party that is the party of the kkk. Learn your histoery racist.

Are you the spokesman for the Black race?

You must spread some shit around before giving any shit to High_Gravity again.

:bow3:

I'll hit him. He be rational.

That's why I called him a fagot.

I'm certain he's getting hammered

That's why I called him a fagot.

I'm certain he's getting hammered

I'm thinking the post is pure bull shit from a less than intelligent person. I'm thinking a very young person, living with mommy, failing grade school English, and destined to be a drop out. Probably thinks pimps, crack dealers, gang bangers and rappers are roll models though.

Forum List

Back