White conservatives you know black people think you are a complete joke.

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
Blacks think you complete clueless jokes. They continue think you party is made up of a lot of racist and bigots. They completely scared to be around your type of people. They considered you a destruction of black equality and equality for minorities. They laugh when look at convention and loos kkk rally because they can't find a single black person.

Blacks think you complete clueless jokes. They continue think you party is made up of a lot of racist and bigots. They completely scared to be around your type of people. They considered you a destruction of black equality and equality for minorities. They laugh when look at convention and loos kkk rally because they can't find a single black person.

Hey maybe you could have the teachers cheat for the students again, that will show us.

Tru dat. No child left behind ? Fine a bukk sto.:confused:

I laugh at your pathetic attempt to use english grammar. :clap2:

When were you elected to speak on behalf of 'blacks'?

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21Index.html

Are you the spokesman for the Black race?

Why aren't you cowering in the corner with all these white folks posting?

:lol:

Why aren't you cowering in the corner with all these white folks posting?

:lol:

I type from the safety of my basement with a Colt 45 in my hand.

You must spread some shit around before giving any shit to High_Gravity again.

:bow3:

Stupidity is color blind. Living in NYC, Ive met some very intelligent folks from all backgrounds. I've also met just as many completely stupid ones from all backgrounds. Welcome to the stupid ones club.

yes pukin we know black people hate white people you're getting your message out loud and clear. keep on hatin..ewe racist ewe. when I look at ewe I see a whole herd of black sheeps..

You must spread some shit around before giving any shit to High_Gravity again.

:bow3:

I'll send him some shit. does he want it on a shingle?

How could a "spokesman" be so incapable of cobbling sentences together?

Forum List

Back