White Advertising agencies trying to promote race mixing.

I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.
Many blacks are offended by these ads.

Your thoughts on this issue.?

Well, if Blacks are offended by these ads then I am glad they are.

Also, I have to point out that if a company puts out ads that only deplict 'White' people then they face being attacted by 'Blacks' or any other race. What I don't understand is why do they have to pair them up as mixed couples.

We're not. I highly doubt 52ndtreet is black at all.

Once upon a time you did not see one Black person on a commercial. I remember b/c I was there. And now you have Queen Latifa, Vanessa Williams, Beyonce', Halle Berry. Beautiful black women. And you are still complaining? If not for God we wouldn't be where we are today. What more do you want God to do? Dang, God has helped us open doors that were once closed to us and since then look at all of the Black talent that has come forth. Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson, and a whole lot of other talented African-American people. Oprah Winfrey...need I say more? Be happy and instead of always complaining about what we don't got, let God know that we are happy with what we do got. It ain't over until God says it's over. Get a clue!

Last edited:
Canaanites

Bigtalker= smallmind

I am a big talker (and typer) but you should try reading the bible some time - it's in there - you asked. If you don't think you will like the answer then don't ask the question.

Trust me I know the Bible pretty darn well and Canaan was the fourth son of Ham, brother of Mizraim and grandson of Noah, of whom Noah had cursed in Genesis 9:25. The descendants of Canaan are listed in Genesis 10:15-19. The Canaanites actually became a general term for "all the inhabitants" of the land of ancient Israel, and especially to the tribe who dwelt west of the Dead Sea and had conquered the whole area east of the Jordan River. Nowhere does it state that Canaanites are a race of people.

Now if you could point me to the chapter and verse that supports your claim that Canaanites are indeed a race, then I just may concede the point.

Bigtalker= smallmind

I am a big talker (and typer) but you should try reading the bible some time - it's in there - you asked. If you don't think you will like the answer then don't ask the question.

Trust me I know the Bible pretty darn well and Canaan was the fourth son of Ham, brother of Mizraim and grandson of Noah, of whom Noah had cursed in Genesis 9:25. The descendants of Canaan are listed in Genesis 10:15-19. The Canaanites actually became a general term for "all the inhabitants" of the land of ancient Israel, and especially to the tribe who dwelt west of the Dead Sea and had conquered the whole area east of the Jordan River. Nowhere does it state that Canaanites are a race of people.

Now if you could point me to the chapter and verse that supports your claim that Canaanites are indeed a race, then I just may concede the point.

your questions about the Jews race is a long way from the OP but I will quickly point to some things

Since the Jews aren't any part of the tribes of Israel, then who are the Jews? Let's trace their ancestry. We find the true line of Yahweh's people must be kept free from mongrelization with the neighboring Canaanites. Genesis 24:3-4 records that Abraham took great pains to see that his son Isaac, should marry only a woman of his own people. Likewise Genesis 27:46 & 28:1 record that Isaac also required that his son Jacob, whose descendants became known as Israel, should also marry only within his own racial line.

this is at: WHO ARE THE JEWS? By: Bertrand Comparet
it is a long read

you know it's advertising and there is everything fair in love and adverting. people are made to fool and these companies are fooling them.

Last edited:
I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.
Many blacks are offended by these ads.

Your thoughts on this issue.?

I'm all for anything that pisses you off, real or imagined.

Forum List

Back