White Advertising agencies trying to promote race mixing.

I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.
Many blacks are offended by these ads.

Your thoughts on this issue.?

There was a post on here not too long ago with a white man saying this was a black agenda.
HG, You aren't.........suggesting................AGENDA MIXING, are you?

I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.

There was a post on here not too long ago with a white man saying this was a black agenda.
HG, You aren't.........suggesting................AGENDA MIXING, are you?

Of course not, agenda mixing is untolerable and punishable by death.:cool:

Race mixing is a normal part of the human evolutionary process.

At some point in the distant future there will be only one race of humans on this planet.

You are living in a fantasy land if you belive we will all be just one race.
Blacks want to be black, so your one race fantasy land will never materialize.
Whites value their whiteness. It will never happen.

There are blacks that would not touch a white women even if she was miss America.
My point is Blacks are happy being black. Its white people who are always trying to force
their degenerate race upon other races in the world. Especially blacks here in America.

Michael Jackson didn't like being black.

Many black people think of colorism as a within group phenomenon. In other words, they think that black people are the ones who use the shade of a person’s skin to assess their worth, affording those with lighter skin better treatment and higher value. In fact, when Spike Lee released the film School Daze (a film in which light-skinned black women and dark-skinned black women battle), many said that Lee was airing dirty laundry.

Everyday Sociology Blog: Colorism: The Hierarchical Nature of Skin Tone that makes Light Alright

Its white people who are always trying to force
their degenerate race upon other races in the world. Especially blacks here in America.

please don't confuse white people with Jews. Jews use blacks to help destroy the white race. whites and blacks are being used so Jews can be the rulers.

Some whites are involved, but a disproportionate number of them are JEWS, not whites.

Race-mixing = DEATH.

Actually the exact opposite is true. If breeding within your family prevents adaptability then so to would breeding within ones own race. The more combinations of races there are, if you will, the more likely traits that are able to adapt will be present.

There are blacks that would not touch a white women even if she was miss America.
My point is Blacks are happy being black. Its white people who are always trying to force

Many black people think of colorism as a within group phenomenon. In other words, they think that black people are the ones who use the shade of a person’s skin to assess their worth, affording those with lighter skin better treatment and higher value. In fact, when Spike Lee released the film School Daze (a film in which light-skinned black women and dark-skinned black women battle), many said that Lee was airing dirty laundry.

Everyday Sociology Blog: Colorism: The Hierarchical Nature of Skin Tone that makes Light Alright

I've noticed that not only in Spike Lee's films but others as well, that black women with lighter complections are portrayed as more refined and those with darker complections are the hoochie coochie types (generally speaking). When describing a black person, some whites will generally just say a black man (woman) where a black person will say "a black man (woman ect) with a medium dark brown complection.

President Obama is Bi-Racial. There are some whites that voted for President Obama because his skin is black.There are some whites that voted against President Obama because his skin is black and some of those would have voted against him if his skin was white.
There are some blacks that voted for President Obama because his skin is black. There may be some blacks who voted against President Obama because his skin is black, but I don't think so (maybe that's bigotry on my part). An while I believe there are many blacks who would not have voted at all, if President Obama had white skin, I don't believe they would have voted against him because or it.

All in all I believe that many (both black and white) voted not on the content of his character, but rather the color of his skin.

Last edited:

I've noticed that not only in Spike Lee's films but others as well, that black women with lighter complections are portrayed as more refined and those with darker complections are the hoochie coochie types (generally speaking). When describing a black person, some whites will generally just say a black man (woman) where a black person will say "a black man (woman ect) with a medium dark brown complection.

President Obama is Bi-Racial. There are some whites that voted for President Obama because his skin is black.There are some whites that voted against President Obama because his skin is black and some of those would have voted against him if his skin was white.
There are some blacks that voted for President Obama because his skin is black. There may be some blacks who voted against President Obama because his skin is black, but I don't think so (maybe that's bigotry on my part). An while I believe there are many blacks who would not have voted at all, if President Obama had white skin, I don't believe they would have voted against him because or it.

All in all I believe that many (both black and white) voted not on the content of his character, but rather the color of his skin.

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that over 90 percent of blacks voted for him in the primaries alone.

in America.

with white females.

Anyone who is offended by these ads is a racist.

At some point in the distant future there will be only one race of humans on this planet.

Not that distant.

Or most recent common ancestor is a Middle Eastern guy from about 5000 years ago.

in America.

with white females.

Women are women. Black, white, or hispanic. If you refuse to have sex with one because of your "racial conspiracies" the only conclusion I can draw is that you're gay.

Sorry I'm the one that has, to break it to you... but yeah.:cool:

yep... women of all races are beautiful. To each their own.

I personally have a thing for middle eastern hotties..... kind of wierd beings I am The Infidel.

Women are women. Black, white, or hispanic. If you refuse to have sex with one because of your "racial conspiracies" the only conclusion I can draw is that you're gay.

There are people who find a certain race of female to be unattractive though, I like all women regardless of race but I have met people who are like that.

There are attractive women in every race, regardless of how unattractive the race may or may not be. Every race has it's Beyonce or it's Angelina that's universal renowned for being beautiful. If 52ndstreet refuses to get between the legs of angelina and william joyce refuses to get it in with tyra, they're gay and belong together, period.

(Not to sound like a dog or anything, ladies excuse my language, I'm simply trying to make a point.):eusa_angel:

My grandfather did not want to be black. He left Georgia and moved to Boston and passed to avoid it.

My grandmother was half-white, my mother was partially white, my grandmother's sister was part native american. So what the hell does that make me? Should I give a damn? Hell no. They are all dead and can't tell me a damn thing. I've got rent to pay, along with other bills and worrying about whether or not I'm black, white or an alien from Mars is not going to pay them for me. So if all of you want to continue arguiing over something that does not mean a damn thing after you're dead and gone...GO FOR IT! Why don't you all just go on WWF and get it over with. Just beat the hell out of each other. I'll have the popcorn!:clap2:

Last edited:
There are people who find a certain race of female to be unattractive though, I like all women regardless of race but I have met people who are like that.

There are attractive women in every race, regardless of how unattractive the race may or may not be. Every race has it's Beyonce or it's Angelina that's universal renowned for being beautiful. If 52ndstreet refuses to get between the legs of angelina and william joyce refuses to get it in with tyra, they're gay and belong together, period.

(Not to sound like a dog or anything, ladies excuse my language, I'm simply trying to make a point.):eusa_angel:

My grandfather did not want to be black. He left Georgia and moved to Boston and passed to avoid it.

I don't know how old you are QW, but that was a sign of the times. I remember as a child seeing Reverend King and the Civil Rights Marchers. I remember seeing blacks having water hoses and German Shepards turned on them. I remember seeing them beaten with clubs. I remember hearing about Medgar Evers being murdered by Bryon Beckwith in the summer of 63. I can't begin to imagine (let alone Know) what HELL blacks went through at that time. Your Grandfather experienced those things and I assume far worse if he left at a time before those things I have mentioned. It may not be so much that he didn't want to be black as it was being black in the south.While I believe things were somewhat better in the north, we then as we do now (GOD help us) still have a way to go. At times it kinda made me ashamed to be white but then I thought of what Reverend King said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

And then I think, "Judge me by the content of my character and not the race I was born into".

Last edited:
in America.

with white females.

I've made the same observation but I believe the motivation for the ads is profit and nothing more. One effect of the civil rights movement has been a dramatic increase in Black incomes and purchasing power. The ad agencies are aware of this and in an effort to capitalize on it the commercials we've seen are subliminal and are aimed at Black audiences.

Youll notice that the Black subject in the ads are extremely untypical, i.e., not dark-skinned nor manifesting typical negro features. The purpose of the diluted characteristics is to evade the attention of White audiences who might be offended by the implicit miscegenation.

in America.

with white females.

NO, it only means that you know there are enough of your own race to get with them not another race. ;)

Usually when someone prefers to get with their own race they are also against gay marrage.

in America.

with white females.

Well, if Blacks are offended by these ads then I am glad they are.

Also, I have to point out that if a company puts out ads that only deplict 'White' people then they face being attacted by 'Blacks' or any other race. What I don't understand is why do they have to pair them up as mixed couples.

Its white people who are always trying to force

please don't confuse white people with Jews. Jews use blacks to help destroy the white race. whites and blacks are being used so Jews can be the rulers.

Explain to me how Jews are using Blacks to destroy the white race.

Forum List

Back