White Advertising agencies trying to promote race mixing.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.
Many blacks are offended by these ads.

Your thoughts on this issue.?

How can White Advertising agencies promote race mixing when it happened when African women were first brought to America? Let's move on!

Are you sure they are white and not Jews? If they are white and promote race mixing then they are race traders!

Some whites are involved, but a disproportionate number of them are JEWS, not whites.

Race-mixing = DEATH.

If race mixing equals death then why am I still alive? Humans of one race have mixed with races not of their own for centuries. I have to say though that since I was a young adult I have seen more and more White women with half-AA babies. I am also beginning to see more young White males with young AA women. Scary ain't it? I guess it doesn't bother me b/c I'm mixed anyway so what the hell.

I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.

As usual I think you're off your black racist rocker.

in America.

with white females.

There was a post on here not too long ago with a white man saying this was a black agenda.

in America.

with white females.

Women are women. Black, white, or hispanic. If you refuse to have sex with one because of your "racial conspiracies" the only conclusion I can draw is that you're gay.

Sorry I'm the one that has, to break it to you... but yeah.:cool:

in America.

with white females.

There was a post on here not too long ago with a white man saying this was a black agenda.

They're so confused. Little do they know it's really MY agenda. I set up the whole conspiracy to piss william joyce off.:eusa_shhh:

in America.

with white females.

My thought.... You are a racist fool. There is absolutely nothing offensive about race mixing. Worry about your own stupid life and let others do likewise. Idiot.

in America.

with white females.

They're so confused. Little do they know it's really MY agenda. I set up the whole conspiracy to piss william joyce off.:eusa_shhh:

You are an evil demon, Uptown. :evil:

:lol:

Race mixing is a normal part of the human evolutionary process.

At some point in the distant future there will be only one race of humans on this planet.

At some point in the distant future there will be only one race of humans on this planet.

You are living in a fantasy land if you belive we will all be just one race.
Blacks want to be black, so your one race fantasy land will never materialize.
Whites value their whiteness. It will never happen.

in America.

with white females.

Women are women. Black, white, or hispanic. If you refuse to have sex with one because of your "racial conspiracies" the only conclusion I can draw is that you're gay.

There are people who find a certain race of female to be unattractive though, I like all women regardless of race but I have met people who are like that.

in America.

with white females.

There are people who find a certain race of female to be unattractive though, I like all women regardless of race but I have met people who are like that.

There are attractive women in every race, regardless of how unattractive the race may or may not be. Every race has it's Beyonce or it's Angelina that's universal renowned for being beautiful. If 52ndstreet refuses to get between the legs of angelina and william joyce refuses to get it in with tyra, they're gay and belong together, period.

(Not to sound like a dog or anything, ladies excuse my language, I'm simply trying to make a point.):eusa_angel:

There are attractive women in every race, regardless of how unattractive the race may or may not be. Every race has it's Beyonce or it's Angelina that's universal renowned for being beautiful. If 52ndstreet refuses to get between the legs of angelina and william joyce refuses to get it in with tyra, they're gay and belong together, period.

(Not to sound like a dog or anything, ladies excuse my language, I'm simply trying to make a point.):eusa_angel:

I completely understand what you mean, I have had sex with pretty much every race of woman there is white, black, hispanic, Jewish, even an Iranian woman one time, as long as the woman is attractive she can get it.:cool:

There are blacks that would not touch a white women even if she was miss America.
My point is Blacks are happy being black. Its white people who are always trying to force
their degenerate race upon other races in the world. Especially blacks here in America.

There are blacks that would not touch a white women even if she was miss America.
My point is Blacks are happy being black. Its white people who are always trying to force
their degenerate race upon other races in the world. Especially blacks here in America.

But in that mentality, why would white people embrace race mixing? if a white person has a child with a black person, the child comes out pretty much black, so why would white people embrace it? if anything it seems counter productive for the white people.

I don't know any. I'm certainly not one of those blacks your talking about. The majority of women I've dated and "touched" as you so put it have been black, but generally that's just because I live around mostly black folks.

Forum List

Back