Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
I think Coulter is a guy. I have never seen an adams apple that big on a chick before.

I think she has that giantism disease. Her hands and fingers and arms are really long and that is a sign of it.

Last edited:
Dr. Savage is pretty entertaining, actually. He can go from calling everyone in the government "communist red diaper doper babies" to his favorite song to what he ate last night.

Can't beat that kind of radio ranting/entertainment.

What was Savage's real name? I forgot.

Michael Alan Weiner

And he went to University of California, Berkeley. Isn't that a LIBERAL school?

Hey, I went to The American University, Washington College of Law. The school is falling off the charts liberal, it doesn't mean I am. It didn't make me too popular with my professors, but that's the way it goes sometimes. You got to have a pair and stand up for your beliefs no matter the consequences. Especially in school. The stakes are very high and the left is not playing the same game as the right.

I cornered my property law professor once after class for citing completely bogus information and telling it to the class as fact. I had her completely dead to rights on it. When confronted, she admitted that the information was incorrect but she said that it was more important to get the larger political point out. :eek:

I must admit, it was at that moment I realized that the right had brought a knife to a gun fight.

Just conservatives?

If not, then Pete Dominick on POTUS XMradio is about the best.

Even though I am mostly conservative my favorite radio guy is democrat bill handle. He's out of Los angeles.

He is smart and fair.

I don't mind conservatives. I don't agree with them on everything, but I see their points. And they are half right just like liberals are half right.

I have a problem with people who vote GOP because they are conservative.

Do you vote GOP? How can you if this Bill Handle is good? He can't be that good if he isn't winning you over.

Just conservatives?

If not, then Pete Dominick on POTUS XMradio is about the best.

Even though I am mostly conservative my favorite radio guy is democrat bill handle. He's out of Los angeles.

He is smart and fair.

I don't mind conservatives. I don't agree with them on everything, but I see their points. And they are half right just like liberals are half right.

I have a problem with people who vote GOP because they are conservative.

Do you vote GOP? How can you if this Bill Handle is good? He can't be that good if he isn't winning you over.

Bill Handle isn't a bleeding heart liberal, bobo. He hammers on the libs as he does the cons, but he does lean to the left, he's a lawyer, or was one. Your statement about him is really an assine statement, and I laugh at it. :lol: You act like the poster can't do her own thinking. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The premise of the question is erroneous.

Most of the twits are on the networks, not on radio.

Katie Couric and the rest.

Sorry you didn't understand the premise. The twits in question are confined to the talk radio variety for this thread's purposes.

Feel free to start one or more polls on TV, columnists and pundit twits.

None. I watch & listen to the news, read and research. I have no interest in talk shows.

I listen to talkshows because they tell more than the news tells. They go deeper into the story.

Try listening to some political talking heads, get the information, and then go research.

They do half the leg work for you. Then your research can start at P and not A.

And I like hearing a lefty go at it with a righty. Then I get both sides and can decide.

So for each subject you have to research both what the right says and what the left says and thats a lot of work.

None. I watch & listen to the news, read and research. I have no interest in talk shows.

Your commute must be shorter than mine. There's only so much sports radio I can listen to when the Redskins suck.....:lol:

Honestly, that is the only time I listen too and my commute is only about 30 minutes each way, so I don't get to listen to very much talk radio. That is a good thing as most of them make my ears bleed.

Michael Savage is my fav, but whichever one pisses off the left wing idiots the most has my vote.

Forum List

Back