• Individual Liberty

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • My head hurts, don't ask me to think

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
While I had a decent education at public school in the Bronx, one thing I "learned" was that Fascism is a "right-wing" philosophy. Meaning Nationalism, belief in Jesus and other stuff that seems vague to me now

What does it mean to you? Why?

Unlimited choices and as always feel free to name your own

1711402630094.png

While I had a decent education at public school in the Bronx, one thing I "learned" was that Fascism is a "right-wing" philosophy. Meaning Nationalism, belief in Jesus and other stuff that seems vague to me now

What does "Fascism" mean to you?​

There is no subjective meaning. Only an objective definition.

Labels mean nothing, actions mean everything. Dems are corrupt, lie, cheat, steal, pretty much break all 10 of the commandments. If you want to label their actions you are going to need a whole new label for that.

Yes, the left have demolished even the mere idea that words have meanings. Words mean whatever the leftist vermin want them to mean at any given moment.

Especially words like "truth" and lies" and "facts".

Extremism of any government of any ideology that restricts peoples civil rights, economic rights, mobilty rights, Due Process etc. Especially when employing unaccountable, covert operatives and actors.

Remember what happened during Covid in some countries. Don't think that fascism in the extreme that we have seen in Communist countries and Germany in the 40s through the 80s can't occur in the West.

Not much of anything as I do not fear it being in America.

I do know if somebody fears fascism there is a movement (more than a group) one can join -- ANTIFA

I learned that communism is left wing and fascism is right wing from a very credible source.

Just a quick factoid for anyone interested.

Woody Haroldson is an anarchist.

Forum List

Back