Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
Curtis Sliwa(guy is funny, sometimes unintentionally so) and coast to coast(more reality based than the Limbaugh's, Hannity's, and Beck's)

Hey--did you catch the Coast to Coast show where they talk about Scientology and that ook "Blawon For Good"?

When they have a decent guest(a guest that is not blowing a bunch of hot air--not many), the show is the best thing on Radio!!

I dont recall that one, I leave coast to coast on all night while I sleep as I wake up many time through the night and it helps me go back to sleep(but sometimes brings on very strange dreams)

Has anyone caught the new'ish "America's Morning News" from the Washington Times newspaper? It is hosted by John McCaslin and Melanie Morgan. The show's name is a misnomer as it isn't news.......it's all opinion about the news. Melanie Morgan's voice and demeanor makes me want to rip my ears off the side of my head. She is a twit. One of their points of pride is that their studio is just feet away from the news room of the Washington Times and they have x number of journalists at their finger tips. Yet she often presents her emotional opinion as a "fact" on the show. I've actually emailed her on a couple things she has presented as fact that were just plain wrong. She admitted that she was in error and would correct it on a future show....which she never did.

Randy Rhodes. She points out the lies from most of the people you listed above. She is a very funny woman and a great show.

You would like Margerie egan and Jim Browdy then. Very liberal show too, i enjoy listening to them in the AM if Ed Lambert is off on some subject I dont care about.

I screwed up...I meant Stephanie Miller. She is the funny, smart one. Damn does she tear the righty's apart.

eh...its 90% righty talk radio to our little 10% so its hard to get anything good on radio to tell you the truth.

Maddow's the only tolerable liberal out of all of those clowns mentioned.

What could you possibly not like about Thom Hartmann or Ron Reagan? Extreme right wingers typically don't like them but whenever a moderate republican or libertarian goes on their shows, they usually agree on a lot more than you probably know.

So I'm assuming you are a far right winger?

Either that or you just haven't given them enough of a chance because they've been labeled "flaming liberals". Just remember, so was Clinton, and he turned out to be a centrist who went along with the Newt GOP a lot.

Notice the conservatives don't have a show like the Daily Show or Colbert report. They can't, because the news coming from MSNBC is based on facts.

Imagine, two shows completely dedicated to the bullshit that the right wing media puts out. And more people find their information more credible than Fox's.

Randy Rhodes. She points out the lies from most of the people you listed above. She is a very funny woman and a great show.

You would like Margerie egan and Jim Browdy then. Very liberal show too, i enjoy listening to them in the AM if Ed Lambert is off on some subject I dont care about.

I screwed up...I meant Stephanie Miller. She is the funny, smart one. Damn does she tear the righty's apart.

Don't forget she is smokin hot!

Righties used to laugh at us when we said we heard something on the Daily show. Now we laugh when they say they heard it on Fox or from Rush, because we know the spin they put on everything.

They've been caught lying about too many things to be credible anymore. Like Hannity saying the protest had more attendees than it actually had. That's pretty damn important if only hundreds showed up and he said thousands were there.

The true "Great One", Michael Savage. I disagree on just a couple of issues with the guy, but I think he is the best and most entertaining Talk show host. ~BH
I like him best when he doesn't talk about politics and does the old Jewish uncle routine, talking about New York back in the day or restaurants or whathaveya.

LOL!! ;) Yeah, Or his dog Teddy. ~BH

I like the lawyers.....gotta be part of my continuing brain damage from law school ...or some kind of weird "birds of a feather" phenomenon. (Or, we share the analytical framework so it just speaks to me).

Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin.

Levin can be a raving lunatic at times, but there is, when you clear away all the bullshit, a strong coherent and cohesive message that he is sticking to. If you like that message, you're a fan, if not, go to hell. ....jk?

Laura, I think, hits most things straight out of the park and has more balls than most male repubs on capital hill. I disagree with her on some things, but basically, I like her positions.

The true "Great One", Michael Savage. I disagree on just a couple of issues with the guy, but I think he is the best and most entertaining Talk show host. ~BH
I like him best when he doesn't talk about politics and does the old Jewish uncle routine, talking about New York back in the day or restaurants or whathaveya.

Everytime he talks about that damn little lady's dog of his, I want to kick it over a goal post........and I'm a dog lover.

Maddow's the only tolerable liberal out of all of those clowns mentioned.

What could you possibly not like about Thom Hartmann or Ron Reagan? Extreme right wingers typically don't like them but whenever a moderate republican or libertarian goes on their shows, they usually agree on a lot more than you probably know.

So I'm assuming you are a far right winger?

Either that or you just haven't given them enough of a chance because they've been labeled "flaming liberals". Just remember, so was Clinton, and he turned out to be a centrist who went along with the Newt GOP a lot.

Notice the conservatives don't have a show like the Daily Show or Colbert report. They can't, because the news coming from MSNBC is based on facts.

Imagine, two shows completely dedicated to the bullshit that the right wing media puts out. And more people find their information more credible than Fox's.

Fox attempted a comedy show with folks like Rush and Coulter doing skits and it went down in flames.

Everytime he talks about that damn little lady's dog of his, I want to kick it over a goal post........and I'm a dog lover.

roflolrhardgm1.gif

I couldn't help but pitcure you doing that. Now you owe me a new keyboard Bro. ~BH

Hartmann and Reagan are both meatheads, who couldn't draw flies for advertisers in the real world.

Of the lefties, the only one who has survived to turn a buck in syndication is Ed Schultz.

I don't care if Corporate America approves. Randi explained once that they don't want that pro labor message getting out so no matter how smart Randi, Thom & Ron are, they aren't getting put on Fox or CNN. That alone should tell you something.

Randi beat Rush in many markets where she went head to head with him.

And I don't see much difference between those three and Ed.

So if you like Ed, GREAT! He's got psycho talk. Start paying attention to the right wing psycho talk he points out DAILY coming from the right.

ed schultz psycho talk - Google Search

Hartmann and Reagan are both meatheads, who couldn't draw flies for advertisers in the real world.

Of the lefties, the only one who has survived to turn a buck in syndication is Ed Schultz.

I don't care if Corporate America approves. Randi explained once that they don't want that pro labor message getting out so no matter how smart Randi, Thom & Ron are, they aren't getting put on Fox or CNN. That alone should tell you something.

Randi beat Rush in many markets where she went head to head with him.

And I don't see much difference between those three and Ed.

So if you like Ed, GREAT! He's got psycho talk. Start paying attention to the right wing psycho talk he points out DAILY coming from the right.

ed schultz psycho talk - Google Search
Nice to see that you still can't read for comprehension.

Hell, Ron Reagan is so boring that DNCNBC dropped his sorry ass. That alone should tell you something.

I didn't say I liked Schultz...Just that his program can turn a honest buck, quite unlike the dreary Ron Reagan or the bitter and vitriolic Rhodes and Hartmann.

Forum List

Back