Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
None. I watch & listen to the news, read and research. I have no interest in talk shows.

I listen to talkshows because they tell more than the news tells. They go deeper into the story.

Try listening to some political talking heads, get the information, and then go research.

They do half the leg work for you. Then your research can start at P and not A.

And I like hearing a lefty go at it with a righty. Then I get both sides and can decide.

So for each subject you have to research both what the right says and what the left says and thats a lot of work.

Thanks but no thanks. What is funny is half to two thirds of their "facts & analysis" with specific stories are so far of base as to be ridiculous. No wonder most Americans don't have a clue as to what is really happening behind the scenes.

None. I watch & listen to the news, read and research. I have no interest in talk shows.

Your commute must be shorter than mine. There's only so much sports radio I can listen to when the Redskins suck.....:lol:

Honestly, that is the only time I listen too and my commute is only about 30 minutes each way, so I don't get to listen to very much talk radio. That is a good thing as most of them make my ears bleed.

I'm 2 hours in and an hour and a half back. But all but maybe the last 45 minutes of my commute in is entertainment and sports. Or CSPAN radio. If I get desperate (like Chuck Schumer is on CSPAN), I'll turn to Fred Grandy (yes, Gopher from Loveboat is on morning radio in DC).

Then it's a combo of Chris Plante and Laura Ingraham for the last 45 minutes.

Leaving, I try to find anything other than Hannity. Sometimes I can't and I start to listen until I can't take it anymore and change the station. Then I realize it was like I was beating my head against a wall, it felt so good when I stopped. :lol:

I listen to talkshows because they tell more than the news tells. They go deeper into the story.

Try listening to some political talking heads, get the information, and then go research.

And I like hearing a lefty go at it with a righty. Then I get both sides and can decide.

So for each subject you have to research both what the right says and what the left says and thats a lot of work.

Thanks but no thanks. What is funny is half to two thirds of their "facts & analysis" with specific stories are so far of base as to be ridiculous. No wonder most Americans don't have a clue as to what is really happening behind the scenes.

I'm listening to Countdown right now. Keith Olbermann is talking about key senators and what they are saying about the public option. He has a pro healthcare reform guy on, and I'm sure his guest is too. But they are talking about who's stopping progress or who's fighting the public plan and they are speculating why. But I doubt you know the details they are giving. If you aren't watching, I doubt you know.

Now I turn on Fox, and they are talking positively about Sarah Palin on Bill O'Reilly. Who gives a fuck? I was hoping they'd be talking about why the public option sucks, which is their position. So they are trying to scare the public into staying with the status quo. It works. My dad regurgitates their concerns all the time.

You don't listen to the left or right? You can't be that informed. What do you think? Give us these links. Explain where you start and your process. Do you read every bill too?

Your commute must be shorter than mine. There's only so much sports radio I can listen to when the Redskins suck.....:lol:

15 minute commute and I just keep the radio on WTOP. What can I say.

I hate you. A 15 minute commute? In DC? WTF?

I paid the price for a smaller house and yard in Reston and work in the Dullas area. I'm going the opposite direction you guys are. Nanny nanny boo boo. :tongue:

I'm listening to Countdown right now. Keith Olbermann is talking about key senators and what they are saying about the public option. He has a pro healthcare reform guy on, and I'm sure his guest is too. But they are talking about who's stopping progress or who's fighting the public plan and they are speculating why. But I doubt you know the details they are giving. If you aren't watching, I doubt you know.

Now I turn on Fox, and they are talking positively about Sarah Palin on Bill O'Reilly. Who gives a fuck? I was hoping they'd be talking about why the public option sucks, which is their position. So they are trying to scare the public into staying with the status quo. It works. My dad regurgitates their concerns all the time.

You don't listen to the left or right? You can't be that informed. What do you think? Give us these links. Explain where you start and your process. Do you read every bill too?

You a funny little man. I don't have to listen to them to know what they are saying, I listened to them and people like them for years. Nothing changes, so I don't listen to them any more, they're irrelevant in the greater scheme of things, plus unlike many, yourself included, I make up my own mind, I don't need Hannity, Olberman or anyone else to do that for me. As for where I get my information and do my research, well, I let you guess, it's more fun that way.

Here are your talk radio twit choices.

Which one do you like best?

Why?

I dont like the ones on your list. Here are my top 3 radio shows in order.

News Radio 95 WXTK - WXTK Podcasts Ed Lambert
Audio and Video Search for | WTKK Jim Browdy and Margerie Egan
http://wtkk.everyzing.com/results.jsp?s=PZSID_0000806771 Michael Graham

Browdy and Egan? Lol....they are somewhere between The (blind) View and Miley Cyrus.

Graham? Fucking pathetic. He cuts off any caller that shows he's full of shit.

The worst are Mike Church, Rusty Humphries, Andrew Wilkow, and Mike Gallagher. A bunch of C-list Limbaugh/Hannity wannabees.

Actually.. though I work and don't get a chance to hear him much, Wilkow is probably one of the better political talk guys I have heard..... Church is a recycled shock jock and why he got put on as a conservative host is beyond me... and I am definitely no Limbaugh or Hannity fan... Savage is a raving lunatic

And someone actually gave praise to Rhodes?? (Figures it was an idiot like Zona)... She's a winger lunatic that tries to use lies to prove others as liars... She is so off base and full of shit that it is almost laughable

I made a mistake. I didnt mean Rhodes, I meant Stephanie miller. I have found too many thing Rhodes has said to be incorrect.

Stephanie Miller is a very smart, funny woman. I really like her show.

Rhodes is as far left as Hannity is right and just as wrong sometimes. Cant back her.

I enjoy Rush. I learn things on there that you never hear anywhere else, and he's able to put it in perspective, historically and currently.

I also like Laura Ingraham and get a kick out of Dr. Laura.

You a funny little man. I don't have to listen to them to know what they are saying, I listened to them and people like them for years. Nothing changes, so I don't listen to them any more, they're irrelevant in the greater scheme of things, plus unlike many, yourself included, I make up my own mind, I don't need Hannity, Olberman or anyone else to do that for me. As for where I get my information and do my research, well, I let you guess, it's more fun that way.

I find listening to them both essential to my decision making process.

And thinking that nothing ever changes, well, then I guess that's probably what I would expect the under informed to say.

The Dems are in charge now. That means the lobbyists are going after them now, not the GOP. I'd say that's a big change. Now I want to know who the bad dems are. How do you find out?

I don't mind Sean but his voice gets to me. And he's not quite criticial enough of the stupidity that does, occasionally, raise it's ugly head on the right side of the aisle. I like Rush because he calls out our own idiots and holds them accountable and lays the blame, when it is appropriate, for the stupid things they do which undermine our conservative and republican parties, at their door.

He never had much nice to say about McCain. And he was right.

I find listening to them both essential to my decision making process.

And thinking that nothing ever changes, well, then I guess that's probably what I would expect the under informed to say.

The Dems are in charge now. That means the lobbyists are going after them now, not the GOP. I'd say that's a big change. Now I want to know who the bad dems are. How do you find out?

Make a lot of assumptions don't ya.

Like I said, nothing changes.

I listen to a bit of NPR. Rarely pay attention to the hosts name. I like the folks they bring on for debates and the way they don't yell. Not there to listen to a comedy act.

How come Al Franken isn't on the list? Talk about a twit...is he even still on the air? I know he's real busy with his newly stolen position and all, but surely he's still making time to feed his enlarged male ego.

The premise of the question is erroneous.

Most of the twits are on the networks, not on radio.

Katie Couric and the rest.

Sorry you didn't understand the premise. The twits in question are confined to the talk radio variety for this thread's purposes.

Feel free to start one or more polls on TV, columnists and pundit twits.

Well since most of the twits on talk radio went off the air because they couldn't pay their bills I guess we're stuck with the people that have good shows.

Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity....etc.

Forum List

Back