Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
Andrew Wilkow

He is pretty much my favorite broadcaster of all time. He doesn't even bother to prep, or even pretend to know anything about anything. He just rants, mostly incoherantly.

Did you ever notice he sounds like Hannity? I mean, literally the same accent or voice whatever. He married Phil Boyce's daughter I think is the story that's how he wormed his way into radio.

Radio only when there's rarely commercials, like a good classical station...

My car sound sysem plays mp3 cd's, so I can load up over 120 songs on a CD and set it on random...:cool: 6-disk changer means I never get bored with tunes...

I miss those days. Now a days my radio has been completely co-opted by my 17 month old son. I'm slowly going crazy hearing "Elmo's Song."

In the old days I'd hook up my iPod, hit shuffle, and get some great music.

As for the poll, they're all idiots. Not a single ounce of brains, courage, or substance among them all.

Curtis Sliwa(guy is funny, sometimes unintentionally so) and coast to coast(more reality based than the Limbaugh's, Hannity's, and Beck's)

Hey--did you catch the Coast to Coast show where they talk about Scientology and that ook "Blawon For Good"?

When they have a decent guest(a guest that is not blowing a bunch of hot air--not many), the show is the best thing on Radio!!

Of those listed, my favorite is Boortz. He admits that his job is to entertain and bring in advertisers to the radio stations that play him. He tells you to never take what he says at face value, but to weigh it against what you already know or to research and come to your own conclusions. He can be rude and goes off on rants at times, but he is usually fair and respectful of even the stupidest callers. I probably like him most because he is libertarian and not a social conservative.

Michael Savage is entertaining in extremely small doses. The man has an ego the size of Texas and is damn near certifiably insane.

Rush just isn't my cup of tea. The most I have ever managed to listen to him is in 5 minute increments before I'm searching the dial for something more entertaining......like the farm report.

Hannity is a self righteous, midget minded, talking points puke. He couldn't debate himself out of a wet paper bag. His only tactic is to ask trick yes or no questions totally unrelated to the caller's topic when he is confronted with something he can't easily or logically refute. He is a coward. He likes to hear himself talk and his ego is only second to Savage's.

Ingraham makes my ears bleed. She is shrill, monotone and nasally.

Gallagher is a moronic wannabe.

Beck? Can we say sensationalist snake oil salesman? He had to be an Oklahoma weather forecaster in another life.

Althought not listed, I occasionally enjoy B or C lister Jerry Doyle. He has more of a level headed approach like Boortz.

It is interesting that the consistently first and second place hosts have yet to get a vote. Someone must listen to them.

I don't understand why people feel the need to listen to other people's opinions. Think for yourself! Never did listen to talk radio. It's so annoying and so are all the people who do it.

The man has an ego the size of Texas and is damn near certifiably insane.
But THAT is what makes him so much fun!!!!!

Rush just isn't my cup of tea. The most I have ever managed to listen to him is in 5 minute increments before I'm searching the dial for something more entertaining......like the farm report.
But he's...EXCELLENCE in broadcasting! HE is the source of all your political answers!!!

Nah j/k

[Hannity] is a coward.
You should have seen that video where the Ron Paulettes threw snowballs at him. He hid BEHIND A WOMAN! LOL!

I bet he peed in his pants when he was running away...

Ingraham makes my ears bleed. She is shrill, monotone and nasally.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way! She's about as attention-grabbing as a dry piece of toast.

Gallagher is a moronic wannabe.
Oh yeah...

Beck? Can we say sensationalist snake oil salesman? He had to be an Oklahoma weather forecaster in another life.
Beck's OK actually. Just a bit exaggerated at times.

Glad I'm not alone in some of my thoughts about these "entertainers"!!!

Last edited:
Randi Rhodes, Thom Hartmann, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow and Ron Reagan are all better than these guys.

Rich people own radio stations, and most of those owners today are righties who realized how powerful the media is. Think about how expensive air time is for politicians who want to get their message out. Rush/Fox are 24/7 brainwashing, I mean advertising.

They are force feeding us the right wing spin. Luckily we have Air America and MSNBC to combat all the right wing spin. But when we only have 2 for every 8 of them, its tough.

I don't understand why people feel the need to listen to other people's opinions. Think for yourself! Never did listen to talk radio. It's so annoying and so are all the people who do it.

I think it is different to occasionally listen, rather than be a drone listening to every minute of a show every day... hell.. sometimes I just switch to a talk station on Sirius because even the 4 or 5 satellite music stations I listen to get in a repeating cycle sometimes... just need something to break it up

The true "Great One", Michael Savage. I disagree on just a couple of issues with the guy, but I think he is the best and most entertaining Talk show host. ~BH

You guys must come from the same asylum then! ;)

Rocks.gif
~BH

Forum List

Back