Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
Hartmann and Reagan are both meatheads, who couldn't draw flies for advertisers in the real world.

Of the lefties, the only one who has survived to turn a buck in syndication is Ed Schultz.

Schultz is an utter and complete wacko. I sometimes tune into him to see what the left is saying. It's absolute madness. Talk about vindictive and mean. This guy is a characiture of the right-wing guys. He has no compunction about telling outright lies. I'm sure all the things that lefties think the right-wing talkers do (because they don't actually listen, they just go to Media Matters and read what they say about it.) :lol:

Hartmann and Reagan are both meatheads, who couldn't draw flies for advertisers in the real world.

Of the lefties, the only one who has survived to turn a buck in syndication is Ed Schultz.

Schultz is an utter and complete wacko. I sometimes tune into him to see what the left is saying. It's absolute madness. Talk about vindictive and mean. This guy is a characiture of the right-wing guys. He has no compunction about telling outright lies. I'm sure all the things that lefties think the right-wing talkers do (because they don't actually listen, they just go to Media Matters and read what they say about it.) :lol:
True...But he was a blast to listen to during the democrat primaries, when he was pimping for Obammy and clumsily trying to play the honest down-the-middle observer and broker in the whole mess.

Limpbagh hasn't done better political comedy than that.

You would like Margerie egan and Jim Browdy then. Very liberal show too, i enjoy listening to them in the AM if Ed Lambert is off on some subject I dont care about.

I screwed up...I meant Stephanie Miller. She is the funny, smart one. Damn does she tear the righty's apart.

Don't forget she is smokin hot!

Dude, you need help. If she's smoking hot, Ann Coulter is a goddess.

The truth is that both of them are well within the average category.

Everytime he talks about that damn little lady's dog of his, I want to kick it over a goal post........and I'm a dog lover.

roflolrhardgm1.gif

I couldn't help but pitcure you doing that. Now you owe me a new keyboard Bro. ~BH

Costco has one on hold for you. No need to go thru the checkout. just tell them I sent you on your way out the exit.

Funny thing is, I just finished a slice of Costco pizza. I am not kidding either. LOL!! ~BH

I don't care if Corporate America approves. Randi explained once that they don't want that pro labor message getting out so no matter how smart Randi, Thom & Ron are, they aren't getting put on Fox or CNN. That alone should tell you something.

Randi beat Rush in many markets where she went head to head with him.

And I don't see much difference between those three and Ed.

So if you like Ed, GREAT! He's got psycho talk. Start paying attention to the right wing psycho talk he points out DAILY coming from the right.

ed schultz psycho talk - Google Search
Nice to see that you still can't read for comprehension.

Hell, Ron Reagan is so boring that DNCNBC dropped his sorry ass. That alone should tell you something.

I didn't say I liked Schultz...Just that his program can turn a honest buck, quite unlike the dreary Ron Reagan or the bitter and vitriolic Rhodes and Hartmann.

Ron may be boring, but he's spot on. Where Rush and Beck are interesting, but full of shit.

TV won't hire someone unless they control them. Randi Rhodes refuses to have her content controlled by anyone but her. She has had offers but turned them down because she controls her own show. I know you can't believe someone could have such integrity but...

That should tell you something but I'm sure it doesn't, so who's not comprehending?

Not just rich, but right wing rich people purposely bought up and took over the airwaves so they could get out their message and/or prevent the left's message from getting out. So even MSNBC shows are controlled by conservatives. Only after we gained back control of congress did MSNBC start leaning left. But I am thankful for MSNBC because its the only tv news show that is left leaning.

I appreciate NBC and ABC news for not being left or right, although I think they lean right. Even if they don't, they are censored too. So I like having a left leaning channel. Yes it is bias, but at least it is factual. More factual than Fox at least. Its just good to have something to combat the Rush's and Fox's of the world.

Remember before the media owners allowed us to have a left leaning tv channel, you guys had the balls to suggest that it was all left. You said guys like Glen Beck and Lou Dobbs were liberals? I remember even Bill O'Reilly himself denied being a right winger. All liars. That was during the Bush era. You basically had all the media gobbled up for 6 years. No wonder you have such a bs spin on things and no wonder Bush never got impeached. Liberal media my ass.

And even Chris Matthews. He may be moderately liberal, but look at how he always has righties on his show. They get their message out too. Its not all one sided.

Randy Rhodes. She points out the lies from most of the people you listed above. She is a very funny woman and a great show.

You would like Margerie egan and Jim Browdy then. Very liberal show too, i enjoy listening to them in the AM if Ed Lambert is off on some subject I dont care about.

I screwed up...I meant Stephanie Miller. She is the funny, smart one. Damn does she tear the righty's apart.

I thought she died from mercury poisoning. Oh, she's still alive. She's funny. Not too bright. Probably bi.

Dr. Savage is pretty entertaining, actually. He can go from calling everyone in the government "communist red diaper doper babies" to his favorite song to what he ate last night.

Can't beat that kind of radio ranting/entertainment.

What was Savage's real name? I forgot.

Just conservatives?

If not, then Pete Dominick on POTUS XMradio is about the best.

Even though I am mostly conservative my favorite radio guy is democrat bill handle. He's out of Los angeles.

He is smart and fair.

Dr. Savage is pretty entertaining, actually. He can go from calling everyone in the government "communist red diaper doper babies" to his favorite song to what he ate last night.

Michael Alan Weiner

And he went to University of California, Berkeley. Isn't that a LIBERAL school?

Michael Alan Weiner

And he went to University of California, Berkeley. Isn't that a LIBERAL school?

Savage used to be a flaming liberal. He said it changed while he worked in social services and saw scam after scam of people getting government handouts without deserving them.

roflolrhardgm1.gif

I couldn't help but pitcure you doing that. Now you owe me a new keyboard Bro. ~BH

Costco has one on hold for you. No need to go thru the checkout. just tell them I sent you on your way out the exit.

Funny thing is, I just finished a slice of Costco pizza. I am not kidding either. LOL!! ~BH

Just for that, there is also a 50" plasma on hold too. You might want to hurry out the exit so you can get home and hook it up. Just ignore the old lady with the highlighter since you don't have a receipt for her to check. Again, mention my name on the way out.....they'll wave you thru.

Forum List

Back