Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
You a funny little man. I don't have to listen to them to know what they are saying, I listened to them and people like them for years. Nothing changes, so I don't listen to them any more, they're irrelevant in the greater scheme of things, plus unlike many, yourself included, I make up my own mind, I don't need Hannity, Olberman or anyone else to do that for me. As for where I get my information and do my research, well, I let you guess, it's more fun that way.

I find listening to them both essential to my decision making process.

And thinking that nothing ever changes, well, then I guess that's probably what I would expect the under informed to say.

The Dems are in charge now. That means the lobbyists are going after them now, not the GOP. I'd say that's a big change. Now I want to know who the bad dems are. How do you find out?

Make a lot of assumptions don't ya.

Like I said, nothing changes.

In other words, you wait until it makes the evening news before you hear about it. And if it doesn't, you never hear about it.

If you are really into politics, then you listen/watch political talk shows.

You got to lean on your Senators when they start working for special interests over your your own. Maybe you tell me what state you live in and I'll tell you who's good and who's bad.

Boortz. He's not an anti-science fundie twit.

Who exactly is anti-science, pray tell? And give a link to prove it.

Don't give her anything. She wouldn't give you a link if you asked.

And yes the right is anti science. They cut off government funding to science that goes to the greater good because they think the private sector will fund it if its profitable or a good idea. Here is the problem Allieblabla. Many of the greatest inventions today came from government programs. Government funded experiments. Those scientists ideas showed promise, like solar or battery power, but weren't practical enough for private investors, IE the stock market. So if it weren't for government, we wouldn't have things like, oh, the internet.

They are anti stem cell. Willing to stop science from experimenting on embryo to come up with a cure for all deseases. Ones that would be thrown away. Science wanted to work on those embro.

You argue with scientists on the environment all the time.

Science and religion butt heads all the time. Have for thousands of years. Science never loses the debate to religion because ones a fairytale and the other is science.

That has nothing to do with what I asked. Show who's anti-science.

Hannity and Limbaugh regularly give play to anti-evos like Ben Stein and pander to their fundie crowd.

Other than that, i wasn't aware that I had to justify my personal preference of conservative radio hosts (which I rarely listen to anyways) to you.

And yes the right is anti science. They cut off government funding to science that goes to the greater good because they think the private sector will fund it if its profitable or a good idea. Here is the problem Allieblabla. Many of the greatest inventions today came from government programs. Government funded experiments. Those scientists ideas showed promise, like solar or battery power, but weren't practical enough for private investors, IE the stock market. So if it weren't for government, we wouldn't have things like, oh, the internet.
Good to know you're still nuttier than a fruitcake.

After the internet -which was considered an utter and complete failure until someone found a way to turn an evil profit off of it- you'd be hard pressed to come up with a list of unarguable successes of these nondescript "great inventions" discovered by gubmint experiments.

I haven't read Booboo's posts yet, but I have to admit. It's sort of nice to have the little twit back.

I hope this means he's paying attention to his education, furthering himself as a person, and will eventually become a contributing member of society. After he pays back those student loans, that is.

My niece has $600,000 in student loans. She's starting her residency in 2010. We don't know where yet.

But my sister has decided to pay them off for her.

Education is a wonderful thing and I applaud anyone who foregoes posting idiocy on USMB to pursue it.

Hopefully, that's what Bobo has been doing. Hopefully, it hasn't been because his unemployment ran out and his computer had to be hocked.

I find listening to them both essential to my decision making process.

And thinking that nothing ever changes, well, then I guess that's probably what I would expect the under informed to say.

The Dems are in charge now. That means the lobbyists are going after them now, not the GOP. I'd say that's a big change. Now I want to know who the bad dems are. How do you find out?

Make a lot of assumptions don't ya.

Like I said, nothing changes.

In other words, you wait until it makes the evening news before you hear about it. And if it doesn't, you never hear about it.

If you are really into politics, then you listen/watch political talk shows.

You got to lean on your Senators when they start working for special interests over your your own. Maybe you tell me what state you live in and I'll tell you who's good and who's bad.

You truly are a funny little man and yes, your capacity for assumptive fantasy is legendary and you've just proven it. It's okay, I've was warned ahead of time, your reputation proceeds you and no, it's not good.

I enjoy Rush. I learn things on there that you never hear anywhere else, and he's able to put it in perspective, historically and currently.

I also like Laura Ingraham and get a kick out of Dr. Laura.
That's because no one else is STUPID enough to say such things!

Just so you know, not one molecule of CO2 in the entire UNIVERSE comes from H2O!!! :lol:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

I don't mind Sean but his voice gets to me. And he's not quite criticial enough of the stupidity that does, occasionally, raise it's ugly head on the right side of the aisle. I like Rush because he calls out our own idiots and holds them accountable and lays the blame, when it is appropriate, for the stupid things they do which undermine our conservative and republican parties, at their door.

He never had much nice to say about McCain. And he was right.

September 4, 2008
RUSH: I'm calling Senator McCain "Senator McBrilliant" lately, Neil. This [Palin] was just a brilliant and gutsy choice, and it's very typical of his fearless approach to things, and it's a testament to his character.

That has nothing to do with what I asked. Show who's anti-science.
Claiming that physicists "have to invent new physics to explain the Big Bang" is clearly intended to turn people against science and therefore anti-science. Of course, being the most scientifically ignorant person in the universe, he STUPIDLY contradicted himself at the end of his rant. That "tiny little speck of ALMOST nothing" is ALL the energy in the universe. So "ALMOST nothing" is hardly nothing. :lol:

What the STUPID fool actually disproves with the FLoT is Creation, which says, No thing (God) created everything from nothing. :rofl:

December 24, 2007
RUSH: The Big Bang violates the best-known law of science, the first law of thermodynamics. The first law of thermodynamics says that you cannot create something out of nothing. Hello, Mr. Pascal. He wasn't even a scientist. He was a philosopher. It's easier to believe that something that has been can be again than it is to believe that something that has never been can be. Yet, the Big Bang violates the first law of thermodynamics. That law says you cannot create something out of nothing. But cosmologists, who are physicists that study the evolution of the universe, have to invent new physics to explain the Big Bang: physics that have never been observed. So is this science or is it faith? The Big Bang crowd, nobody was there to see it. We're just told that this tiny little speck of almost nothing exploded one day and became the universe?

Boortz. He's not an anti-science fundie twit.

Who exactly is anti-science, pray tell? And give a link to prove it.

Don't give her anything. She wouldn't give you a link if you asked.

They are anti stem cell. Willing to stop science from experimenting on embryo to come up with a cure for all deseases. Ones that would be thrown away. Science wanted to work on those embro.

You argue with scientists on the environment all the time.

Science and religion butt heads all the time. Have for thousands of years. Science never loses the debate to religion because ones a fairytale and the other is science.

Who the hell are you talking about? Because I provide links all the time. The top mathemeticians of the world are Christian, btw. The ones who divinated pi to something like 2 million places, and helped crack the DNA code.

And none of it is contrary to belief in God, idiot.

Just saw Ana Marie Cox....She cut her hair short and looks like Opie Taylor. :rofl:

andy-griffith-rh.jpg
tra-ana-marie-cox.jpg

I like Laura too. Of all the talk show megamonsters, she remains ladylike, but tough, and smart as all heck.

And she interviews some of the most interesting people, particularly libs. I think it's because they think that, as a woman and a Christian, she's an easy interview. Shows what they know, and where their bias lay. Lays? Lies?

I never quite got the lay/lie/lays thing.

The best. Unlike most AM radio talkers these two played the game, understand the game and talk the game. Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest are simply full of bull shit.

I like Laura too. Of all the talk show megamonsters, she remains ladylike, but tough, and smart as all heck.

And she interviews some of the most interesting people, particularly libs. I think it's because they think that, as a woman and a Christian, she's an easy interview. Shows what they know, and where their bias lay. Lays? Lies?

I never quite got the lay/lie/lays thing.

Ingram? Lol...imus totally pwned her in an interview where she tried to claim the anti war crowd doesn't support the Troops so imus pointed out he is against the war and he fought like hell to get the life insurance raised for Troops and to get a new hospital built in texas for wounded Vets.

Forum List

Back