Which religious group at USMB...

Holier than thou

• Total voters
Oh, I should have read the post before I voted.

The most sanctimonious without a doubt has got to be the Christianists.

Islam is the most tolerant progressive peaceful religion I say.

You're joking......you have to be.....

Why would you say that? Islam is the most tolerant peaceful religion around, all Islamic countries are gracious hosts and are known for their tolerance and warmth. Countries like Pakistan, Yemen and Iran never persecute minorities or other religions and beautiful countries with much to offer.

Islam is the most tolerant progressive peaceful religion I say.

Why would you say that? Islam is the most tolerant peaceful religion around, all Islamic countries are gracious hosts and are known for their tolerance and warmth. Countries like Pakistan, Yemen and Iran never persecute minorities or other religions and beautiful countries with much to offer.

Yea, you're joking.

It's common knowledge Iran hangs gays, dissidents, and any female who shows so much as an ankle.

There are hundreds of passages in the Koran that preach murdering of "unbelievers"

Yea, you're joking.

It's common knowledge Iran hangs gays, dissidents, and any female who shows so much as an ankle.

There are hundreds of passages in the Koran that preach murdering of "unbelievers"

Thats all lies and propoganda my man, Islamic countries are very peaceful and very accepting of other religions and lifestyles. Iran is way ahead of the West in relations to gay rights.

Yea, you're joking.

Thats all lies and propoganda my man, Islamic countries are very peaceful and very accepting of other religions and lifestyles. Iran is way ahead of the West in relations to gay rights.

Ok now Ima assume you're drunk, I mean your subtitle says so.

There are pics upon pics showing these hangings.

WTF would be get such an insane idea from? Seriously?

Islam, obviously is the most intolerant, hateful, gutter trash excuse for a religion on Earth, has been, will be.

Seriously dude, that's the kinda propaganda they teach in their lil brainwashing schools.

Yea, you're joking.

Islam, obviously is the most intolerant, hateful, gutter trash excuse for a religion on Earth, has been, will be.

Seriously dude, that's the kinda propaganda they teach in their lil brainwashing schools.

Psst, I'm just kidding.:lol:

Huggy whorships the ground Queerbiker cums on.

Manifold was a Mayan high priest until he accidentally shrunk his own head. But he didn't have union cover, so they let him go.

Mal failed his Scientology entrance exam because he didn't, and still doesn't, possess enough thetans to become a full time lunatic.

Mhmm, I was bout to go off on you dude lol.

Mhmm, I was bout to go off on you dude lol.

Why? Allah will give us his greatest gift of Islam.:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back