Do you/have you "Re-Gifted?"

anything my mother in law gives me which is invariably from the Dollar store and a piece of do do.

rice cooker, omlette 'glove', can opening mit....

I gave a super thin snuggie type deal to a homeless guy and he threw it at me.....

I'm getting ready TO:

Best Buy for $25.

They just don't have anything that I want.

Do they have something that $25 could truly help you to OWN?

It's yours, if you want it.

Been two years for me, and I STILL can't want something for ...

Okay, well, NOW I sound like the Queen biatch, but it's true:

I don't want what they have to offer.

It's a SIN, eh?

Good fucking luck with THAT! :lol:

Well, I mean,

this is like another fucking LIFE,

you know?

It ISN"T that,

for real.

Even if it IS?

We're ALL going to die.

Something IS going to come and get us.

I don't know WHAT it is:

but I know that I CAN stand and say :

I was just trying to love other folks,

'cuz I'm a basically Lonely Person

AND

I want to love other folks.

My bad

For about 10 years myself and my coworkers kept re-gifting a whole canned chicken.
Lots of laughs.

LOL, we do that in my family with a can of C rations my oldest brother had saved from when he was in the army, and a tie someone in the family KNITTED!

I was once given a nice cup for christmas. But, I realized that I had several cups.

So I regifted my cup to two girls.

I was once given a nice cup for christmas. But, I realized that I had several cups.

So I regifted my cup to two girls.

2 girls sharing 1 cup?

It seems to me there's only one possible outcome.

I was given a brownie pan. The kind that separated so you have all edges. The point of the give was so that I could make brownies with her son.

The next year i gave it back to her with a box of brownie mix. So SHE could make brownies with HER son.

Yes, in a pinch I have given a bottle of wine and another time chocolates...Impersonal stuff received unexpectedly then soon finding an empty-handed occasion during the same holiday week.

I was given a brownie pan. The kind that separated so you have all edges. The point of the give was so that I could make brownies with her son.

The next year i gave it back to her with a box of brownie mix. So SHE could make brownies with HER son.

I bake brownies every morning about 7:10am.

I gave my wife the same bottle of perfume (among other gifts) 3 years in a row.

She keeps putting it in one of the bathroom cabinets "for a special occasion", but never uses it. It's still there, so I'm going to see if I can pull it off again this year.

The kicker is that it's one of her favorites, and she buys new bottles when she runs out, but can't seem to remember the one on the shelf.

We regifted a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream.

AAaahhhh, stop yelling at me! Neither one of us are fans so we thoughtfully brought it to my BIL's New Years party. My brother had given it to us as a gift.

I was putting stuff away to make room for Christmas decorations today. I found another bottle of Bailey's in a cabinet. Does that stuff go bad?

I've got to starting drinking more. . . . .

Valerie said:
in a pinch

Lot of poop references in this thread.

Shit! You're right!

Not to change the subject, but earlier today after I dropped the kids off at the pool, I was feeling tired. So, I decided to take a load off and sit on a stool so I could move my bowels into my pants.

I gave my wife the same bottle of perfume (among other gifts) 3 years in a row.

She keeps putting it in one of the bathroom cabinets "for a special occasion", but never uses it. It's still there, so I'm going to see if I can pull it off again this year.

The kicker is that it's one of her favorites, and she buys new bottles when she runs out, but can't seem to remember the one on the shelf.

I bow to your superior cheapskating abilities. Or to your wife's early onset Alzheimers.

Forum List

Back