Do you ever feel like you hate everyone? LOL

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Well, I admit I'm a misanthrope. I basically dislike the entire human race.

I love people (and/or try to), but don't like them much (most of them). I probably should list the people I actually like, which would only require a few keystrokes. But the thing is

you can love people without liking them and we all do that, so don't go sanctimonious on me.

Anyway, it occurs to me that one is absolutely RIGHT to despise human nature

and fight it as best one can. So I'm not as bad as I may sound

I love people (and/or try to), but don't like them much (most of them). I probably should list the people I actually like, which would only require a few keystrokes. But the thing is

you can love people without liking them and we all do that, so don't go sanctimonious on me.

i appreciate it when someone does it for me, so....& most people do give a wave or something. a few dickheads always happen, but it's expected. still pisses me off though.
sometimes the person just doesn't want to take hands off the wheel... making a turn or whatever

I love plenty of people but yeah, they can be annoying shits.

Why I love living alone. I can say GTFO.

Forum List

Back