Do you ever feel like you hate everyone? LOL

What a coinkidink, before seeing this thread I was just thinking about this topic. To answer your question, yes, sometimes. But I don't want to become a misanthrope, so I have ways of combating that, lol. I don't know if I want to get into detail on all this, but... suffice it to say, it's a challenge sometimes.

I don't hate humans. I just hate human nature.

I don't think God likes it much either.

"Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect" Mt 5:48

So yeh... God gets me

:)

Oh, absolutely!

yeh, this strange obstinance you find makes you wonder. I mean, isn't it peculiar that people attack the rosary, of all things, even after knowing the Fatima story?

I mean, how can u argue with the Virgin Mother of Jesus Christ?

But hey... to each his own. And by the way, I say to the naysayers

the whole crowd saw The Miracle of the Sun so it wasn't just the children who saw blessed things

yeh, this strange obstinance you find makes you wonder. I mean, isn't it peculiar that people attack the rosary, of all things, even after knowing the Fatima story?

I mean, how can u argue with the Virgin Mother of Jesus Christ?

But hey... to each his own. And by the way, I say to the naysayers

the whole crowd saw The Miracle of the Sun so it wasn't just the children who saw blessed things

I cannot begin to figure out the Protestant animosity towards the Virgin Mary.

And yes, the Dancing Sun is a well documented historical occurrence.

I cannot begin to figure out the Protestant animosity towards the Virgin Mary.

And yes, the Dancing Sun is a well documented historical occurrence.

Did you know that Portugal overcame Communism (in the 70s I think) and it is attributed to the praying of the rosary by the People?

Then there is Lepanto and other stories no one will ever know about vis a vis the rosary

I hate people who don't drive right!

There are so many of them. Yes, I know... I'm human also, but ... well, what I mainly speak of is

RUDENESS

When I see someone trying to get into my lane, I let them in (if it is safe to do so). Something like 80% of others do not.

People are just hyper rude these days, couldn't care less about their fellow man. No wonder Jesus said most people go to Hell (paraphrase)

Did you know that Portugal overcame Communism (in the 70s I think) and it is attributed to the praying of the rosary by the People?

Then there is Lepanto and other stories no one will ever know about vis a vis the rosary

I remember having heard that. What a beautiful story! I have so much more to learn!

I only vaguely remember hearing the name of Lepanto. Tell me more and if you have any good links please do send them.

I remember having heard that. What a beautiful story! I have so much more to learn!

I only vaguely remember hearing the name of Lepanto. Tell me more and if you have any good links please do send them.

All I know is that the Muslims should have won the battle, they had a huge fleet. But somehow the Catholics won.. saving a part of the world from Islamic insanity

I don't hate humans. I just hate human nature.

I don't think God likes it much either.

"Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect" Mt 5:48

So yeh... God gets me

:)
I hope you live a loooooong miserable life for your fucking God

All I know is that the Muslims should have won the battle, they had a huge fleet. But somehow the Catholics won.. saving a part of the world from Islamic insanity

That's right. Now I remember hearing a bit of the story. Time to go looking for more info.

Thanks.

I don't much like people who dislike you just because you belong to a Church they themselves don't like

I think that is very stupid and un-Christian.

Frankly, I don't know what that poster was saying. Was it hate of me or of God or both?

Oh well, whatever.

Honestly, I can NEVER make a lick of sense out of anything that one says.

Good luck to anyone who thinks they can. I don't speak demonese.

Well, I admit I'm a misanthrope. I basically dislike the entire human race.

I love people (and/or try to), but don't like them much (most of them). I probably should list the people I actually like, which would only require a few keystrokes. But the thing is

you can love people without liking them and we all do that, so don't go sanctimonious on me.

Anyway, it occurs to me that one is absolutely RIGHT to despise human nature

and fight it as best one can. So I'm not as bad as I may sound
we are inherently relational beings made by God for a society.
So all I can say to what you say is, it is unlikely that I avoid in myself what I see in others.
I am as I am but that in no way means I want ot be as I am or that I don't see those unlikeable parts as clearly as others do.

There, I feel better

Forum List

Back