which do you like ? israel or palestine ?

which do you like ?

• israel

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • palestine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate both

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • i have other opinion

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Israel is part of Palestine, numbnuts.

Idiot
i have question .why catholic like jew when they kill jesus .:rolleyes:

The Romans killed Jesus and I have nothing against Romans either. It was all part of the prophecy
but by jew cleric pressure.and jew rat =
Judas Iscariot

it's a long story and explanation for anyone that doesn't understand Christianity

Israel is part of Palestine, numbnuts.

Idiot

The Romans killed Jesus and I have nothing against Romans either. It was all part of the prophecy
Judas Iscariot

it's a long story and explanation for anyone that doesn't understand Christianity
ok. teach me .

Judas Iscariot

ok. teach me .

I don't have time today but I'll get back to you....or you could read the Bible, it explains it. Do they allow Bibles in Iran?

Judas Iscariot

ok. teach me .

I don't have time today but I'll get back to you....or you could read the Bible, it explains it. Do they allow Bibles in Iran?
yes. but i read pdf

Judas Iscariot

ok. teach me .
In the beginning..............uh....

Are you taking notes?

Judas Iscariot

ok. teach me .

yes. but i did read pdf

Here, this is elementary but it sort of explains it

Sorry, America, You’re Wrong, the Jews Did Not Kill Jesus

Forum List

Back