which do you like ? israel or palestine ?

which do you like ?

• israel

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • palestine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate both

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • i have other opinion

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Palestine was a Roman province. In 100 AD it looked like this:

View attachment 77823

Sure.. Palestine always existed under some IMPERIALIST entity.. But NEVER as a sovereign country.

In fact -- at the time of your Roman Map --- who were the DOMINANT organized entity in what is now Israel?
Who had a Temple destroyed by the Romans and Masada in the lifetime of that map?

Al Asqa mosque was about 600 years AFTER that map... For reference.

I am not sure what "never as a sovereign country" has to do with it. Most post colonial states were never sovereign countries until decolonization.

Meaning that they established governments operating under Colonial rule. Ones that actually GOVERNED. Not crazy religious zealots who wielded influence.

Because arabs are just way too disgusting for civilized people to like.

Racist asshole!
You sit on the floor, eat with your hands all from the same plate, cover your women in a black sheet in very hot countries, treat your camels better than your women, don't shave (men AND women), live by sharia which isn't fit for dogs, ...
And it has nothing to do with racism because it has nothing to do with skin color or ethnicity, it's just a totally disgusting way for ANYONE to live.

Erm, no I don't!

I also don't make uneducated, broad sweeping racist remarks!

Now, if you want to join in the discussion I suggest you go and get some education and then come back and debate rather than being an ignorant racist asshole!

Arabs sit on the floor and all eat out the same plate with their right hand because their left hand is for wiping the shit from their starfish without any toilet paper. Maybe YOU should go educate yourself, rather than being an ignorant mooslim appeaser douchesack.

Wow, you really are one of those retarded, uneducated racists aren't you!

Because someone doesn't use a knife and fork they are animals?

You NEVER eat with your fingers?

You are a pathetic racist and your hatred point of view is worthless!

Discrimination based on cultural differences is racism you schmuck!

Now... Go see if you can get some education and come back when you have something sensible to say...

I suspect you are incapable of being educated out of your racist views so.... XXXX -- English Please !!! Or we can write warnings in Arabic randomly. :eusa_angel:
Only dogs eat off a plate on the floor. And no, I don't stick my hand in a big plate where other humans are also dipping their bare hands into, that's just plain gross, un-hygenic and uncivilized.
And covering your woman with a sheet because you don't want your friends to see how ugly your wife is, and how many teeth she's missing because you're too cheap to send her to the dentist would be very funny, if it weren't so sad for the women.

Israel is part of Palestine, numbnuts.

Idiot
Palestine is the greater region. He probably means Gaza and the West bank.

Palestine was a term invented very recently, the Romans renamed judaea, Palaestena. Which encompassed much of Ottoman era Syria. Today the old British mandate for palestine included Jordan and Israel. There was no third area of palestine. Thats a myth invented by Assofat in order to chip away at the Israeli state.

Forum List

Back