which do you like ? israel or palestine ?

which do you like ?

• israel

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • palestine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate both

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • i have other opinion

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Palestine was a Roman province. In 100 AD it looked like this:

View attachment 77823
I'm not talking about the name the name the Romans gave to Israel after they invaded 2000 years ago. I'm not talking about the fact that during the last 1400 years collectively that the region was under Arab / Ottoman / Muslim invader rule that they never called it Palestine.

I'm talking about today. Where is this Palestine that you keep referring to?

The problem I find with most pro-Arab Palestinians is that they don't understand the term Palestine is a rgion, entity or territory as may be defined until self-determination.

Seriously?

I don't think I have ever seen anyone here calling Palestine a country or state on this board.

i hate both

Of course you do.

When in doubt, go with hate.

israel is child killer and palestinis are bastard arabs radical terrorist
both are savage . only one different .israel have missile and tank . and palestinis have knife and stone and suicide bomb

Nonsense. Israel has never resorted to terrorism. They do not send suicide bombers into Gaza City. They must defend themselves from terror attacks and sometimes, this results in the loss of civilian lives because terrorists like to hide behind women and children. They intentionally put their children at risk in hopes they will be killed so they can exploit their deaths by calling Israel "child killers!" They have been caught killing their own children after the fact, in order to propagandize a retaliation against their terror attacks. These people are sub-human scum.

And here you are... a useful idiot... parroting their propaganda and treating this like some fucked-in-the-head popularity contest. Like picking a favorite sports team or something. This isn't Madden 2016. There is no moral equivalency here.

Palestinians are displaced Syrians and Jordanians, that's who they are. Their goal and objective is eliminating Israel and running the Jews into the Mediterranean Sea. They want a "one state solution" that doesn't include Israel. They have turned down every peaceful attempt made by Israel to coexist.

The problem I find with most pro-Arab Palestinians is that they don't understand the term Palestine is a rgion, entity or territory as may be defined until self-determination.

Seriously?

I don't think I have ever seen anyone here calling Palestine a country or state on this board.
Where where is this non country, non state called Palestine located? Does it exist in a different dimension?

Israel is part of Palestine, numbnuts.

Idiot
i have question .why catholic like jew when they kill jesus .:rolleyes:
Because arabs are just way too disgusting for civilized people to like.

Racist asshole!
You sit on the floor, eat with your hands all from the same plate, cover your women in a black sheet in very hot countries, treat your camels better than your women, don't shave (men AND women), live by sharia which isn't fit for dogs, ...
And it has nothing to do with racism because it has nothing to do with skin color or ethnicity, it's just a totally disgusting way for ANYONE to live.

Israel is part of Palestine, numbnuts.

Idiot

Racist asshole!
You sit on the floor, eat with your hands all from the same plate, cover your women in a black sheet in very hot countries, treat your camels better than your women, don't shave (men AND women), live by sharia which isn't fit for dogs, ...
And it has nothing to do with racism because it has nothing to do with skin color or ethnicity, it's just a totally disgusting way for ANYONE to live.

Erm, no I don't!

I also don't make uneducated, broad sweeping racist remarks!

Now, if you want to join in the discussion I suggest you go and get some education and then come back and debate rather than being an ignorant racist asshole!

Racist asshole!

Erm, no I don't!

Now, if you want to join in the discussion I suggest you go and get some education and then come back and debate rather than being an ignorant racist asshole!
Arabs sit on the floor and all eat out the same plate with their right hand because their left hand is for wiping the shit from their starfish without any toilet paper. Maybe YOU should go educate yourself, rather than being an ignorant mooslim appeaser douchesack.

View attachment 77823

Sure.. Palestine always existed under some IMPERIALIST entity.. But NEVER as a sovereign country.

In fact -- at the time of your Roman Map --- who were the DOMINANT organized entity in what is now Israel?
Who had a Temple destroyed by the Romans and Masada in the lifetime of that map?

Al Asqa mosque was about 600 years AFTER that map... For reference.

View attachment 77823

Sure.. Palestine always existed under some IMPERIALIST entity.. But NEVER as a sovereign country.

In fact -- at the time of your Roman Map --- who were the DOMINANT organized entity in what is now Israel?
Who had a Temple destroyed by the Romans and Masada in the lifetime of that map?

Al Asqa mosque was about 600 years AFTER that map... For reference.

I am not sure what "never as a sovereign country" has to do with it. Most post colonial states were never sovereign countries until decolonization.

Racist asshole!

Erm, no I don't!

Arabs sit on the floor and all eat out the same plate with their right hand because their left hand is for wiping the shit from their starfish without any toilet paper. Maybe YOU should go educate yourself, rather than being an ignorant mooslim appeaser douchesack.

Wow, you really are one of those retarded, uneducated racists aren't you!

Because someone doesn't use a knife and fork they are animals?

You NEVER eat with your fingers?

You are a pathetic racist and your hatred point of view is worthless!

Discrimination based on cultural differences is racism you schmuck!

Now... Go see if you can get some education and come back when you have something sensible to say...

I suspect you are incapable of being educated out of your racist views so.... XXXX -- English Please !!! Or we can write warnings in Arabic randomly. :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back