which do you like ? israel or palestine ?

which do you like ?

• israel

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • palestine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate both

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • i have other opinion

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
It is a part of the tragedy that more and more Americans approach this topic from the emotional perspective of love vs hate, The real questions are ones of peace and justice for some ten to fifteen million people.

A humbling starting place would be an honest examination of the USA role in this on-going tragic situation. What have we contriubuted and what have we produced? I say we have have spent fifty years in a failed "peace process" which has consisted of arming one side and expecting peace.

i hate both

Of course you do.

When in doubt, go with hate.

israel is child killer and palestinis are bastard arabs radical terrorist
both are savage . only one different .israel have missile and tank . and palestinis have knife and stone and suicide bomb

Do you happen to have a mirror? There's an old saying about casting stones. .

i dont understand .is it idiom ? because my english isnt good

I do not hate countries. Independent from the persistent conflict and the Israeli foreign policy, the terrorist Hamas and the widespread sectarian hatred in both countries Israel is clearly the better option to reside in.

i hate both

Of course you do.

both are savage . only one different .israel have missile and tank . and palestinis have knife and stone and suicide bomb

Sure you do hater.

dani67, et al,

Whether, what you know and have been taught makes the death of this person immaterial after two millennium.

Israel is part of Palestine, numbnuts.
Idiot
i have question .why catholic like jew when they kill jesus .:rolleyes:
(COMMENT)

This is called generational passed prejudice; an unnatural and prejudicial belief actively passed down from generation to generation --- creating an Incorrect Generational Notion (IGN).

Incorrect Generational Notions:

• It is very much like the Ptolemy’s view of the solar system belied until the mid-1500s when Nicholas Copernicus finally published.

Miasmatic theory of disease caused by “bad air”; believed until the1800s, when it was replaced by the Theory of Germs.

Many famous people were put to death because it was expedient for the politics of the day:

* Hypatia of Alexandria, Mathematician/Philosepher, murdered by a Christian mob or by Christian zealots
* Joan of Arc burnt at the stake by Bishop of Beauvais, Pierre Cauchon
• John Firth English Protestant priest, Preaching Religious Tolerance, Tried for not believing in purgatory and transubstantiation --- burnt at the stake.
• Religious Group of 11 men and 2 women who were burned at the stake together for their Protestant beliefs; later called the Stratford Martyrs.

This is just part of the evolutionary process of social humanity.

Most Respectfully,
R

i hate both

Of course you do.

Yes, it's a phrase, something about those who throw stones don't live in a glass house. Probably some sarcasm about Iranian calling others savages or terrorists.

And, you're not shia? then what sect of Islam you define yourself, if you dont mind me asking

i hate both

Of course you do.

Yes, it's a phrase, something about those who throw stones don't live in a glass house. Probably some sarcasm about Iranian calling others savages or terrorists.

And, you're not shia? then what sect of Islam you define yourself, if you dont mind me asking
im atheist

i hate both

Of course you do.

Sure you do hater.

you dont hate criminals ?

Humanity, et al,

To answer this question, you have to ask it relative to a time; or relative to its status.

Where is Palestine?

Yes, roodboy, where is Palestine?

You mention it enough in your posts!

If Palestine didn't exist then, how come you mention it in virtually every post dumbass?
(COMMENT)

• Under the Ottoman Empire, Palestine was a region that was included the Independent Sanjuk of Jerusalem, Sanjuk of Baliut, Sanjuk of Acre,

• Palestine, defined by the Palestine Order in Council, is the Territory to which the Mandate Applies.

• After the Armistice of 1949, the Entity of Palestine, was covered by Israel, the Jordanian Occupied (then annex) West Bank, and the Egyptian Military Governorship in Gaza.

• After the Six-day War, the entity of Palestine consisted of Israel, and the territories occupied after since the Six Day War.

• After 1988, the State of Palestine was defined as the territory as the territories occupied since 1967.

The problem I find with most pro-Arab Palestinians is that they don't understand the term Palestine is a rgion, entity or territory as may be defined until self-determination.

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course you do.

Sure you do hater.

you dont hate criminals ?

No more than racist assholes. Good luck with that.

Palestine was a Roman province. In 100 AD it looked like this:

upload_2016-6-11_20-2-2.png

Forum List

Back