Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Lol
Redistribution is for pussies

But that's what the rich did to us. They lobbied the Republicans starting with Reagan and ever since the rich have been getting richer and the middle class poorer.

You clearly don't care about the middle class.

What’s caused the rise in income inequality in the US?

What a shocking surprise! Income Inequality Worse Under Obama Than George W. Bush | HuffPost

Stupid people that pick Democrats or Republicans need to pull their heads out of their asses. Why do you think that electing Democrats and Republicans that caused the problem are going to come up with a solution? Those who write the laws are rich and they write the laws for the rich and you claim to be shocked? LOL! You want things to change? Hmmmm....just keep voting the same. What stupid nonsense.

Don't blame the rich, blame yourself for buying into all the nonsense.

Electing Democrats in 2008 wasn't the problem. It was not showing up to the 2010 midterms that screwed the poor and middle class. Democrats didn't let you down, you didn't show up. Or you voted for Republicans. Either way, you fucked yourselves.

Sorry, Obama and the Democrats did nothing to close the gap and in fact the bailouts the Democrats and Republicans voted for helped increase the divide.

Neither party has even attempted to bridge the gap other than wanting more power by way of taxes. You fucked yourself. Congrats!
Unions and social programs are two other ways. Labor laws.

And going after illegal employers.

Good luck forcing people into unions, they have a bad reputation anymore. They should arrest and prosecute all those that employ illegals and need to send the illegals back since they can provide no income to them or their families.

Do you understand that after a Great Recession the last people to recover are the poor?

LOL, sheer idiocy. Do you even read you own shit? What, the poor recover from being poorer? HAHAHA

Do you think the poor didn't get poorer after the Bush Great Recession?

And let me give you a great example of how they did better because of Obama.

Since Obamacare Became Law, 20 Million More Americans Have Gained Health Insurance

And if you feel you are paying too much still, what has Trump done to lower your insurance premiums? Other than try to take away insurance from 20 million Americans and do away with the pre existing conditions thing.

But that's what the rich did to us. They lobbied the Republicans starting with Reagan and ever since the rich have been getting richer and the middle class poorer.

What a shocking surprise! Income Inequality Worse Under Obama Than George W. Bush | HuffPost

Stupid people that pick Democrats or Republicans need to pull their heads out of their asses. Why do you think that electing Democrats and Republicans that caused the problem are going to come up with a solution? Those who write the laws are rich and they write the laws for the rich and you claim to be shocked? LOL! You want things to change? Hmmmm....just keep voting the same. What stupid nonsense.

Electing Democrats in 2008 wasn't the problem. It was not showing up to the 2010 midterms that screwed the poor and middle class. Democrats didn't let you down, you didn't show up. Or you voted for Republicans. Either way, you fucked yourselves.

Sorry, Obama and the Democrats did nothing to close the gap and in fact the bailouts the Democrats and Republicans voted for helped increase the divide.

Neither party has even attempted to bridge the gap other than wanting more power by way of taxes. You fucked yourself. Congrats!

Good luck forcing people into unions, they have a bad reputation anymore. They should arrest and prosecute all those that employ illegals and need to send the illegals back since they can provide no income to them or their families.

No one is forcing you into a union. I don't know what needs to happen but ever since the Republican war on the middle class the middle class has shrunk considerably

Survey Finds 42% of Americans Will Retire Broke — Here’s Why

Why aren't people saving enough?

Americans Say They Don’t Make Enough to Save Money for Retirement
To find out why Americans aren’t saving, GOBankingRates conducted a separate survey through Survata. We asked more than 1,000 adults with $0 saved, “Which is the main reason you do not have any retirement savings?” Respondents could choose one of the following responses:

– I don’t make enough money to save
– I won’t need retirement savings
– I’m prioritizing paying down debt
– Job doesn’t offer a plan
– Struggling to pay bills
– Used money for an emergency

The most common reason respondents gave for not saving for retirement was “I don’t make enough money.” About 40 percent chose this response. The second-most common reason for not saving was “I’m struggling to pay bills,” with about 25 percent of respondents choosing this answer.

About 10 percent of respondents said they wouldn’t need retirement savings, they used their savings for an emergency and their job doesn’t offer a retirement plan. The least common reason for not saving for retirement was prioritizing paying down debt.

When Obama was President you guys said this was his fault. Now who's fault is it? And what do you plan to do about it? Or are you going to go back to what you were saying when Bush was president. "you spend too much, go get a better job or start your own business if you aren't making enough money". Republicans rhetoric on this subject was a lot different when Obama was president.

Like I said, gimme a break. Never been poor, have you? Well, I can tell you, I never had much, and I still have most of it.

Americans Don’t Save for Retirement Because They Don’t Make Enough Money

Too few Americans are saving for retirement. Those who do save are putting away too little. It is only a matter of time before this sparks an economic and political crisis.

Some argue for greater personal responsibility, urging consumers to pare back their spending.

But America’s retirement crisis wasn’t created because of character flaws or personal irresponsibility. The ugly, unspoken truth is that many people are just not earning enough money. They barely have enough to cover their daily expenses; they don’t have enough left over to be able to save.

In fact, the Federal Reserve reports that as of 2017, 41% of American households could not easily cover a $400 emergency expense.

A third problem is that fewer Americans are working at all. For prime-age males (ages 25-54), the labor-force participation rate has fallen since the 1950s to levels well below those of many other developed economies. Despite a rebound since the global financial crisis, the U.S. is unique among advanced economies in that labor-force participation is lower for prime-age females than it was 20 years ago. Fewer individuals working clearly reduces household income and the ability to save.

Is this still true under Trump?

A comprehensive solution to the retirement crisis should, at minimum:

1. Ensure that every worker earns sufficient income to be able to save. This could be in the form of higher minimum-wage levels, earned-income tax credits, or other new ideas.

2. Broaden participation in defined-contribution savings plans by making them available to everyone and auto-enrolling employees.

3. Secure and enhance Social Security to ensure a minimum income for all seniors.

Donald Trump aka Donald Dork will never be on a list of greatest Presidents. He will be on the list of worst Presidents and even then he will be on the bottom of the list with an asterisk and a footnote of him being an illegitimate President having only been elected with Russian assistance.

Using several quantifiable stats Trump appears to be one of the best in modern times.

- Trump has the lowest unemployment rate since 1969.
- Trump's average GDP by year is a whole point higher than Obama's. So far in 2019 he scored above 3 in Q1.
- Stock market is at record highs.
- Gas prices have yet to hit $3 despite being over $3 four times yearly average during the Obama years.

Add to this he's the first President to not only talk about border security, but to actually do something about it despite today's Liberals fighting for open borders.

Despite Liberals best attempts at lying and making up BS stories, Trump has appointed to excellent 2 judges to the SCOTUS who will simply interpret the law and not practice their own brand of activism.

Trump is the first President to actually meet and negotiate with North Korea despite Obama saying this will be Trump's biggest challenge. With that said said, so far no major military conflicts under Trump.

Clinton, Bush and Obama all recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. But Trump is the only President to move the US embassy.

The list goes on and on. You'll never hear any of this in the MSM. But it's all fact. Trump has accomplished all of this while Democrats make up BS Russian collusion stories and refuse to work with him.

Trump is one of the best so far. His reelection should all but be assured if not for a lying MSM bent on revenge from 2016.

Last edited:

No one is forcing you into a union. I don't know what needs to happen but ever since the Republican war on the middle class the middle class has shrunk considerably

To find out why Americans aren’t saving, GOBankingRates conducted a separate survey through Survata. We asked more than 1,000 adults with $0 saved, “Which is the main reason you do not have any retirement savings?” Respondents could choose one of the following responses:

The most common reason respondents gave for not saving for retirement was “I don’t make enough money.” About 40 percent chose this response. The second-most common reason for not saving was “I’m struggling to pay bills,” with about 25 percent of respondents choosing this answer.

About 10 percent of respondents said they wouldn’t need retirement savings, they used their savings for an emergency and their job doesn’t offer a retirement plan. The least common reason for not saving for retirement was prioritizing paying down debt.

When Obama was President you guys said this was his fault. Now who's fault is it? And what do you plan to do about it? Or are you going to go back to what you were saying when Bush was president. "you spend too much, go get a better job or start your own business if you aren't making enough money". Republicans rhetoric on this subject was a lot different when Obama was president.

I'll say what I said a long time ago, back when Reagan was President, we need to learn to live within our means. So you can play blame games all you want, I don't.

I'll say what I said a long time ago, back when Reagan was President, we need to learn to live within our means. So you can play blame games all you want, I don't.

But that's not what the articles I'm posted are saying. They're saying people aren't making enough. And even you guys were saying this when Obama was president. And it was his fault you said. But any ideas we have for fixing the problem are met with cries of communism or class envy arguments.

You can't deny you guys blamed Obama because you just did it earlier. You said it widened on his watch. So what should he have done about it?

But interestingly today you can't seem to blame Trump or Republicans for this wealth gap. Instead you have reverted back to your Bush era arguments that if you are struggling, it's only your fault.

Stop blaming people who don't make enough for not saving enough. They can't. They don't have it as good as you did. Don't you get that?

Even Trump was playing the same game you are playing now before he became president. On every problem the middle class was having Trump would tweet:

Donald J. Trump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Do you even acknowledge that the widening gap between the rich and poor is a problem? I bet you don't think income inequality is even a problem. And it will be your side who fights every idea we throw out on how we should deal with it. For one, we should undo all the tax breaks republicans have given the rich since Ronald Reagan.

The top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

A thriving middle class is critical for a democratic society. It also provides a buffer between the rich and the poor, thus mitigating the class struggle that Karl Marx predicted would destroy capitalism.

The U.S. middle class shrank from 58.3% of all households in the '70s to only 50% in 2013.

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why income inquality has gotten so much worse.

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes were high, labor unions were strong and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens.

Dealing with the problem of inequality will actually make America great again.

Do you agree or disagree? Stop going on and on about the source. I read it on the internet.
Lol
Redistribution is for pussies

lol
I don’t give a shit how much or how little anyone else makes, I don’t want what someone else has,
And I certainly do not want to control other people… Unlike progressives

You guys are so fucking stupid. We don't have a flat tax because it's not fair and doesn't work. So, we have a progressive tax. Regardless, 60 years ago our politicians decided what was fair and what would work. And it did work. From the 50's to the mid 70's the American middle class was thriving. BOOMING. But then the rich fought back and took over our government and passed all the bad legislation that has led us to this income inequality.

You don't care because you are ignorant how things work. Are you rich? If not you should care. Why? Because you've been getting poorer every year since the 1970's dummy. And when I mean you I mean the American middle class that you belong to.

Are you saving enough for retirement or are you already retired? Most of the old people here don't care because they grew up when America was great. Now they don't want that for the rest of us. Good pay, cheap college, affordable healthcare. All shit you had but now you say we shouldn't have it. Fuck you.
Lol
You seem very entitled, I think it’s best if your bubble is burst.

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Not a very good reply from you.

I agree 100% it is pregnant women in rural areas and their babies who are at fault here:

Those from rural areas we found that in 70 percent of markets, rural quality of care was measurably worse than in urban areas.

Rural Americans face greater lack of healthcare access - Reuters

You are right. Why should people in the country get the same quality of care that us city dwellers get? Those hicks in the country get what they deserve.

CHILDBIRTH IS THE MOST common reason for hospitalization in the U.S., but when hospitals cut services in rural areas, obstetric units are often among the first to go.

Rural communities are losing access to hospital maternity care at an alarming rate, with serious implications for pregnant women and babies. Between 2004 and 2014, 179 rural counties lost hospital-based obstetric services

But access to maternity care is of particular concern, researchers say, because roughly 18 million women of reproductive age live in rural areas. The rate of pregnancy-related deaths has risen steadily in the U.S. in recent decades, and a lack of access to quality health care – before, during and after pregnancy – may be putting rural women at greater risk.

Rural hospital maternity care closures are tied to multiple issues, including physician shortages and low reimbursement rates for Medicaid, which pays for about half of all births in the U.S. If only a few babies are born per month in a hospital, it can be difficult to justify the cost of keeping an obstetric unit open.

Hung's research shows that in rural counties that had lost hospital-based obstetric care, women were more likely to give birth in a hospital without an obstetric unit during the next year. In rural counties farther from urban areas, women were more likely to give birth outside of a hospital setting. Their babies were also more likely to be born preterm – the leading cause of infant mortality.

"Over half a million babies are born in rural health care settings (annually), so a decline in access to hospital obstetric services really has detrimental effects," Hung said.

The closures are particularly concerning in rural counties that can't access obstetric care in neighboring areas, Hung said. If women have to travel 50 miles to the nearest OB-GYN, they may skip much of their prenatal care, increasing the risk of poor birth outcomes.

I would put rump in the garbage can and off the list of real presidents of America.

But that's not what the articles I'm posted are saying. They're saying people aren't making enough. And even you guys were saying this when Obama was president. And it was his fault you said. But any ideas we have for fixing the problem are met with cries of communism or class envy arguments.

You can't deny you guys blamed Obama because you just did it earlier. You said it widened on his watch. So what should he have done about it?

But interestingly today you can't seem to blame Trump or Republicans for this wealth gap. Instead you have reverted back to your Bush era arguments that if you are struggling, it's only your fault.

Stop blaming people who don't make enough for not saving enough. They can't. They don't have it as good as you did. Don't you get that?

Even Trump was playing the same game you are playing now before he became president. On every problem the middle class was having Trump would tweet:

Donald J. Trump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Who is “you guys” because I didn’t blame Obama. I said live with in your means.

Donald J. Trump

But America’s retirement crisis wasn’t created because of character flaws or personal irresponsibility. The truth is that many people are just not earning enough money. They barely have enough to cover their daily expenses; they don’t have enough left over to be able to save.

The 2017 nominal median income per capita was $31,786. The mean income per capita was $48,150.

Kind of hard for a couple raising a kid today to save money when they are only making $50K a year. I'm single with no kids making $90-$110K and it's not like I have stockpiles of money. I don't know how people make it. Not with kids.

Oh well, this stuff isn't negatively affecting me now so I don't know why I care so much. Actually I don't. I come here for fun.

Donald J. Trump

But America’s retirement crisis wasn’t created because of character flaws or personal irresponsibility. The truth is that many people are just not earning enough money. They barely have enough to cover their daily expenses; they don’t have enough left over to be able to save.

The 2017 nominal median income per capita was $31,786. The mean income per capita was $48,150.

Kind of hard for a couple raising a kid today to save money when they are only making $50K a year. I'm single with no kids making $90-$110K and it's not like I have stockpiles of money. I don't know how people make it. Not with kids.

Oh well, this stuff isn't negatively affecting me now so I don't know why I care so much. Actually I don't. I come here for fun.

Donald J. Trump

I didn't say anything about character flaws, didn't say anything about personal irresponsibility. I said live with in your means. Don't borrow money for a new car when a used one will do. Don't live in a $400000 new house when a $200000 will do. You don't need all the latest gadgets, the $500 tennis show, the $120 jeans. Live simple, stay out of bad debt. Save and then spend, don't spend and figure out how to pay for it later.

Forum List

Back