Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Not according to Republicans that are going to vote for him again in 2020. Amazing scientist predictions in 2016....not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't fix Stupid....
Actually, ignorant and brainwashed. Most will not watch anything but Fox and the radio demagogues...

All the experts were wrong last time, remember? Great YouTube video, Trump can’t win. Most dims watch about 4 minutes of local fake news.

That was before James Comey wrecked the election. Not to mention 25 years of phony scandals against Hillary on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc, and a year of idiot talking heads on American Media going on and on about emails that were nothing but silly staffers bullshiting.......

Not according to Republicans that are going to vote for him again in 2020. Amazing scientist predictions in 2016....not.

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

No, they are still stupid.

If I voted for hilly, I’d feel stupid. But just think, you have creepy joe coming to a town near you. If you are lucky, he’ll smell you. Or cure your cancer.

You can't fix Stupid....
Actually, ignorant and brainwashed. Most will not watch anything but Fox and the radio demagogues...

All the experts were wrong last time, remember? Great YouTube video, Trump can’t win. Most dims watch about 4 minutes of local fake news.

That was before James Comey wrecked the election. Not to mention 25 years of phony scandals against Hillary on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc, and a year of idiot talking heads on American Media going on and on about emails that were nothing but silly staffers bullshiting.......

Sure. I got tricked into voting for Donnie, by memes on Facebook too. Darn those Russians!

TRY looking at how things were going when they took office, who was handed a basket of poop, and who was handed a recovered or recovering America.

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

You wanna compare scandals and incompetence between the trump regime and the Obama administration?

I don't think you do. The Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. Putin's plan worked great!

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

You wanna compare scandals and incompetence between the trump regime and the Obama administration?

I don't think you do. The Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. Putin's plan worked great!
A good read for you....not that you would see anything wrong with what's stated.

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten

You can't fix Stupid....

When trump said he would accept foreign help against his opponent....the Kremlin applauded...

"OUR CONRADE IN DC IS STILL AS STUPID AS HE WAS IN 2016! HE NEEDS OUR HELP AGAIN TO BE ELECTED! OUR TROLLS WILL GET TO WORK!"

Recovering, Shirley, you jest? America was apathetic, and now we smile for the first time in years.
Who's smiling?

2itn9dt.png

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

Yeah. 40 million dollars says you found nothing. Vote creepy joe.

You can't fix Stupid....

When trump said he would accept foreign help against his opponent....the Kremlin applauded...

"OUR CONRADE IN DC IS STILL AS STUPID AS HE WAS IN 2016! HE NEEDS OUR HELP AGAIN TO BE ELECTED! OUR TROLLS WILL GET TO WORK!"

He said he would listen to foreign information, and report it to the FBI. But please vote creepy joe.

You can't fix Stupid....

He said he would listen to foreign information, and report it to the FBI. But please vote creepy joe.

Oh....he tried to walk it back. With his record of lying....we know his first statement is his intention....

You can't fix Stupid....

Sure. I got tricked into voting for Donnie, by memes on Facebook too. Darn those Russians!

No you are a brainwashed functional moron who lives on an imaginary planet. A lot of people just said there must be something to all that Hillary stuff. Wrong

You can't fix Stupid....

We did in 2016.

A good read for you....not that you would see anything wrong with what's stated.

Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten
Yes all that was investigated and no one respected in the world believes any of it. You live an imaginary planet... All that is pure propaganda dumbass.

Forum List

Back