Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place

Washington followed by Jefferson and Adams, then Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Eisenhower, Carter, Clinton, Obama

Nope, when asked for evidence, your response was to lie. Just like when you were asked to post a link to that poll and you responded with text, but no link.

Republicans make no sense and talk out of both sides of their mouths depending on who's in power. And I think it's important people realize the level of hypocrisy.

Here me out. Back when Bush was president we said the middle class and poor were struggling and you guys pointed to the stock market. And you said anyone struggling either needed to start a business or go to school if they want a better station in life. Anyone who was struggling was responsible for themselves.

When Obama got into office we pointed to the stock market and you said it wasn't good enough. You asked blue collar Americans if they were better off than they were 8 years ago. In other words suddenly the government was to blame because white blue collar workers were struggling. Never mind the stock market. And you didn't believe the unemployment rate was as low as it was.

Today, the economy is booming if you are rich. It's good too if you are middle class/poor but not nearly as good as it is for the rich. Middle class people are still struggling. Trump has not made America great again. He has just made it greater for the rich than Obama did.

“Most American workers aren’t saving at levels that will allow them to retire fully at age 65 at their current standard of living,”

Millennials also are widely predicted to become the first generation in U.S. history to do worse than their parents financially. There is a powerful temptation to equate the much-maligned personality traits of millennials with their high unemployment rate -- at 16.2 percent for young people 16 to 24, it's more than twice the national average -- and limited financial prospects [source: Ayres]. But the truth, as usual, is much more complicated.

If millennials indeed become the first generation to do worse than their parents, it's less about the generation gap than the wealth gap. It's less about entitled kids who can't stand hard work than a wholesale lack of jobs that offer a living wage for someone with limited experience. In other words, it's not just the "kids these days," but the "economy these days" that we really should be moaning about.

Are millennials really the first generation to do worse than their parents?

Deficits didn't matter to Democrats and now they do. The way we treated the children at the border didn't matter and now it does.

The two parties are hypocritical and not worthy of our votes or trust.

A glimpse of the facts shows clearly why reducing the gap between the rich & poor should be presidential priority number one. It’s been widening for decades.

The top 1% of U.S. households received more than a fifth of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money.

A thriving middle class is critical for a democratic society. It also provides a buffer between the rich and the poor, thus mitigating the class struggle that Karl Marx predicted would destroy capitalism.

The U.S. middle class shrank from 58.3% of all households in the '70s to only 50% in 2013.

Why does it matter if the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer? Not only is greater inequality a threat to our democratic capitalist society, it’s bad for the economy and causes a whole host of other problems.

The U.S. government purchases goods and services from many businesses. If government policy favors companies that provide better pay to average workers the president can help increase the income of many Americans.

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why inequality has gotten so much worse since then.

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes were high, labor unions were strong and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens.

Dealing with the problem of inequality will actually make America great again.

You need to link where you are plagiarizing this from.
You need to not worry about that. Respond to the information I’ve provided.

You won’t like the source anyways and frankly I’m sick of you intellectual midgets falling back on that sad argument when you don’t like what us liberals are telling you and you aren’t capable of an intelligent comeback.

Pretend it came from huffington post or npr. Do you find flaw with any of the points I’ve made?

Nope, when asked for evidence, your response was to lie. Just like when you were asked to post a link to that poll and you responded with text, but no link.

Republicans make no sense and talk out of both sides of their mouths depending on who's in power. And I think it's important people realize the level of hypocrisy.

Here me out. Back when Bush was president we said the middle class and poor were struggling and you guys pointed to the stock market. And you said anyone struggling either needed to start a business or go to school if they want a better station in life. Anyone who was struggling was responsible for themselves.

When Obama got into office we pointed to the stock market and you said it wasn't good enough. You asked blue collar Americans if they were better off than they were 8 years ago. In other words suddenly the government was to blame because white blue collar workers were struggling. Never mind the stock market. And you didn't believe the unemployment rate was as low as it was.

Today, the economy is booming if you are rich. It's good too if you are middle class/poor but not nearly as good as it is for the rich. Middle class people are still struggling. Trump has not made America great again. He has just made it greater for the rich than Obama did.

“Most American workers aren’t saving at levels that will allow them to retire fully at age 65 at their current standard of living,”

Millennials also are widely predicted to become the first generation in U.S. history to do worse than their parents financially. There is a powerful temptation to equate the much-maligned personality traits of millennials with their high unemployment rate -- at 16.2 percent for young people 16 to 24, it's more than twice the national average -- and limited financial prospects [source: Ayres]. But the truth, as usual, is much more complicated.

If millennials indeed become the first generation to do worse than their parents, it's less about the generation gap than the wealth gap. It's less about entitled kids who can't stand hard work than a wholesale lack of jobs that offer a living wage for someone with limited experience. In other words, it's not just the "kids these days," but the "economy these days" that we really should be moaning about.

Deficits didn't matter to Democrats and now they do. The way we treated the children at the border didn't matter and now it does.

A glimpse of the facts shows clearly why reducing the gap between the rich & poor should be presidential priority number one. It’s been widening for decades.

The top 1% of U.S. households received more than a fifth of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money.

A thriving middle class is critical for a democratic society. It also provides a buffer between the rich and the poor, thus mitigating the class struggle that Karl Marx predicted would destroy capitalism.

The U.S. middle class shrank from 58.3% of all households in the '70s to only 50% in 2013.

Why does it matter if the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer? Not only is greater inequality a threat to our democratic capitalist society, it’s bad for the economy and causes a whole host of other problems.

The U.S. government purchases goods and services from many businesses. If government policy favors companies that provide better pay to average workers the president can help increase the income of many Americans.

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why inequality has gotten so much worse since then.

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes were high, labor unions were strong and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens.

You won’t like the source anyways and frankly I’m sick of you intellectual midgets falling back on that sad argument when you don’t like what us liberals are telling you and you aren’t capable of an intelligent comeback.

Pretend it came from huffington post or npr. Do you find flaw with any of the points I’ve made?

No link is a violation of TOS.

So is taking information from Russia regarding your political opponents but trump doesn’t see the problem with it. I don’t see why I should show you my sources. You still haven’t challenged when I posted. This is typical tactic of a guy who has nothing to say

So is taking information from Russia regarding your political opponents but trump doesn’t see the problem with it. I don’t see why I should show you my sources. You still haven’t challenged when I posted. This is typical tactic of a guy who has nothing to say

Until you comply with the TOS, there is nothing to say. I don’t play your silly games, either site the far left wing site or don’t it is up to you not me.

Until you comply with the TOS, there is nothing to say. I don’t play your silly games, either site the far left wing site or don’t it is up to you not me.

Do you even acknowledge that the widening gap between the rich and poor is a problem? I bet you don't think income inequality is even a problem. And it will be your side who fights every idea we throw out on how we should deal with it. For one, we should undo all the tax breaks republicans have given the rich since Ronald Reagan.

The top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why income inquality has gotten so much worse.

Do you agree or disagree? Stop going on and on about the source. I read it on the internet.

https://www-cdn.oxfam.org/s3fs-publ...conomy-one-percent-tax-havens-180116-en_0.pdf

The global inequality crisis is reaching new extremes. The richest 1% now have more wealth than the rest of the world combined. Power and privilege is being used to skew the economic system to increase the gap between the richest and the rest. A global network of tax havens further enables the richest individuals to hide $7.6 trillion. The fight against poverty will not be won until the inequality crisis is tackled.

The wealth of the richest 62 people has risen by 45% in the five years since 2010 – that's an increase of more than half a trillion dollars ($542bn), to $1.76 trillion. • Meanwhile, the wealth of the bottom half fell by just over a trillion dollars in the same period – a drop of 38%.

So 3 replies from you about who my sources are but not one mention of the subject or topic we are discussing. What a mental midget you are. I've never given two fucks about where someone got their information from. If I read what they post and I find a lie, I'll go find my own sources that debunk what that person has posted. You have nothing to come back with about the facts I'm laying out so you instead shift your attention to asking me what my sources are.

Who cares? Why? How much is the source going to affect your comeback? My guess is you will just attack the source and completely try to change the subject at hand because you haven't a clue as to how you should come back.

Really I thought more of you but you're becoming lamer as time goes on. Showing your true colors. Go vote Republican you douchebag.

P.S. Go Raptors.

The strike had been announced by Service Employees International Union Local 1, which wants to organize the workers and help them push for $15 hourly wages.

The security guards are employees of Atlanta-based SecurAmerica, which is the primary contractor in downtown for businessman Dan Gilbert's Bedrock real estate firm.

The company says it employs 340 security guards for nearly 100 downtown Detroit properties.

Security guard strike fizzles out in downtown Detroit

What is the net worth of Dan Gilbert?

7.5 billion USD (2019)

Mother fucker can't even pay $15 hr? That would be $10,600,000 a year for the billionaire.

Do you even acknowledge that the widening gap between the rich and poor is a problem? I bet you don't think income inequality is even a problem. And it will be your side who fights every idea we throw out on how we should deal with it. For one, we should undo all the tax breaks republicans have given the rich since Ronald Reagan.

The top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why income inquality has gotten so much worse.

Do you agree or disagree? Stop going on and on about the source. I read it on the internet.
Lol
Redistribution is for pussies

Lol

But that's what the rich did to us. They lobbied the Republicans starting with Reagan and ever since the rich have been getting richer and the middle class poorer.

You clearly don't care about the middle class.

What’s caused the rise in income inequality in the US?

Lol

But that's what the rich did to us. They lobbied the Republicans starting with Reagan and ever since the rich have been getting richer and the middle class poorer.

lol
I don’t give a shit how much or how little anyone else makes, I don’t want what someone else has,
And I certainly do not want to control other people… Unlike progressives

Lol

How do you think the top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s? They paid off the Republicans to pass policies that redistributed the wealth. Sending jobs to China and Mexico made the rich richer and middle class poorer. Hiring illegals made rich Americans richer and the middle class poorer. Tax breaks to the rich made the rich richer and middle class poorer.

So Republicans are pussies huh?

Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes on the rich were higher, labor unions were stronger and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens who now own our government.

Lol

lol
I don’t give a shit how much or how little anyone else makes, I don’t want what someone else has,

You guys are so fucking stupid. We don't have a flat tax because it's not fair and doesn't work. So, we have a progressive tax. Regardless, 60 years ago our politicians decided what was fair and what would work. And it did work. From the 50's to the mid 70's the American middle class was thriving. BOOMING. But then the rich fought back and took over our government and passed all the bad legislation that has led us to this income inequality.

You don't care because you are ignorant how things work. Are you rich? If not you should care. Why? Because you've been getting poorer every year since the 1970's dummy. And when I mean you I mean the American middle class that you belong to.

Are you saving enough for retirement or are you already retired? Most of the old people here don't care because they grew up when America was great. Now they don't want that for the rest of us. Good pay, cheap college, affordable healthcare. All shit you had but now you say we shouldn't have it. Fuck you.

Lol

How do you think the top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s? They paid off the Republicans to pass policies that redistributed the wealth. Sending jobs to China and Mexico made the rich richer and middle class poorer. Hiring illegals made rich Americans richer and the middle class poorer. Tax breaks to the rich made the rich richer and middle class poorer.

Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes on the rich were higher, labor unions were stronger and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens who now own our government.

lol
Taxation is the least effective way to deal with inequality... fact

Why should everyone have the same? Not everyone puts the same effort out, not everyone deserves the same... Generally people get what they deserve… There’s nothing fair in life as the way it should be

Lol

lol

You guys are so fucking stupid. We don't have a flat tax because it's not fair and doesn't work. So, we have a progressive tax. Regardless, 60 years ago our politicians decided what was fair and what would work. And it did work. From the 50's to the mid 70's the American middle class was thriving. BOOMING. But then the rich fought back and took over our government and passed all the bad legislation that has led us to this income inequality.

You don't care because you are ignorant how things work. Are you rich? If not you should care. Why? Because you've been getting poorer every year since the 1970's dummy. And when I mean you I mean the American middle class that you belong to.

Are you saving enough for retirement or are you already retired? Most of the old people here don't care because they grew up when America was great. Now they don't want that for the rest of us. Good pay, cheap college, affordable healthcare. All shit you had but now you say we shouldn't have it. Fuck you.
Lol
You seem very entitled, I think it’s best if your bubble is burst.

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Give me the source and we can talk, so far you are wasting time.

Where would you rank Donald Trump

Trump, so far, is the best thing America has ever seen, BUT, it is only because America has never had a 5th column inside the gate like this communist leftard party. No one else had the balls to take it on but Trump, and because he is not afraid of them or able to be bought, he is doing the job America needs in these desparate times. Personally, I think he is being too soft. Many of the worst intractible commies really need to be silenced permenantly.

Lol

lol
Taxation is the least effective way to deal with inequality... fact

Why should everyone have the same? Not everyone puts the same effort out, not everyone deserves the same... Generally people get what they deserve… There’s nothing fair in life as the way it should be

No one said everyone should have the same. Fucking right wing idiots who only hear what they want to hear and can't have a intellectual conversation about nuthin.

If taxation is the least effective way, what are some of the more effective ways?

P.S. I remember you guys blamed Obama for this wealth gap when he was in office. Now you seem to be singing a different tune. You sound like the Republicans I knew when Bush was president and the economy sucked. You said anyone not doing good is responsible for themselves and they either need to go back to school or start a business. When Obama got in you blamed him for the blue collars woes. Now you seem to be back blaming blue collar.

You are a dishonest fuck.

Give me the source and we can talk, so far you are wasting time.

You're an asshole coward and mental midget. Bye bye douchbag.

Forum List

Back