Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

No link is a violation of TOS.
So is taking information from Russia regarding your political opponents but trump doesn’t see the problem with it. I don’t see why I should show you my sources. You still haven’t challenged when I posted. This is typical tactic of a guy who has nothing to say

Until you comply with the TOS, there is nothing to say. I don’t play your silly games, either site the far left wing site or don’t it is up to you not me.

Do you even acknowledge that the widening gap between the rich and poor is a problem? I bet you don't think income inequality is even a problem. And it will be your side who fights every idea we throw out on how we should deal with it. For one, we should undo all the tax breaks republicans have given the rich since Ronald Reagan.

The top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

A thriving middle class is critical for a democratic society. It also provides a buffer between the rich and the poor, thus mitigating the class struggle that Karl Marx predicted would destroy capitalism.

The U.S. middle class shrank from 58.3% of all households in the '70s to only 50% in 2013.

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why income inquality has gotten so much worse.

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes were high, labor unions were strong and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens.

Dealing with the problem of inequality will actually make America great again.

Do you agree or disagree? Stop going on and on about the source. I read it on the internet.
Lol
Redistribution is for pussies

But that's what the rich did to us. They lobbied the Republicans starting with Reagan and ever since the rich have been getting richer and the middle class poorer.

You clearly don't care about the middle class.

What’s caused the rise in income inequality in the US?

What a shocking surprise! Income Inequality Worse Under Obama Than George W. Bush | HuffPost

Stupid people that pick Democrats or Republicans need to pull their heads out of their asses. Why do you think that electing Democrats and Republicans that caused the problem are going to come up with a solution? Those who write the laws are rich and they write the laws for the rich and you claim to be shocked? LOL! You want things to change? Hmmmm....just keep voting the same. What stupid nonsense.

Don't blame the rich, blame yourself for buying into all the nonsense.

No link is a violation of TOS.
So is taking information from Russia regarding your political opponents but trump doesn’t see the problem with it. I don’t see why I should show you my sources. You still haven’t challenged when I posted. This is typical tactic of a guy who has nothing to say

Until you comply with the TOS, there is nothing to say. I don’t play your silly games, either site the far left wing site or don’t it is up to you not me.

Do you even acknowledge that the widening gap between the rich and poor is a problem? I bet you don't think income inequality is even a problem. And it will be your side who fights every idea we throw out on how we should deal with it. For one, we should undo all the tax breaks republicans have given the rich since Ronald Reagan.

The top 1% of U.S. households received 1/5 of all U.S. income in 2013, compared with less than a 1/10th in the 70s and 80’s. Republicans love to say the rich pay all the taxes. Yea sure they do because they make all the money. You don't see a problem with this?

A thriving middle class is critical for a democratic society. It also provides a buffer between the rich and the poor, thus mitigating the class struggle that Karl Marx predicted would destroy capitalism.

The U.S. middle class shrank from 58.3% of all households in the '70s to only 50% in 2013.

Tax breaks to the rich in the 80’s explains why income inquality has gotten so much worse.

Inequality reached a low point in the U.S. after World War II when taxes were high, labor unions were strong and the New Deal provided a strong safety net to average Americans.

The biggest economic challenge facing us will be to grapple with the people who caused the income inequality. Some of the richest and most powerful citizens.

Do you agree or disagree? Stop going on and on about the source. I read it on the internet.

Give me the source and we can talk, so far you are wasting time.

You're an asshole coward and mental midget. Bye bye douchbag.

Can't site a source, mental midget? You afraid to post your link, coward?

Looks like you want to dish it out and can't take it. Love how immature lefties want to try to debate, dishonestly.

Lol

But that's what the rich did to us. They lobbied the Republicans starting with Reagan and ever since the rich have been getting richer and the middle class poorer.

What a shocking surprise! Income Inequality Worse Under Obama Than George W. Bush | HuffPost

Stupid people that pick Democrats or Republicans need to pull their heads out of their asses. Why do you think that electing Democrats and Republicans that caused the problem are going to come up with a solution? Those who write the laws are rich and they write the laws for the rich and you claim to be shocked? LOL! You want things to change? Hmmmm....just keep voting the same. What stupid nonsense.

Yes stupid. The Great Recession went on into Obama's presidency. Too easy.

Lol

Yep, nothing but insults. Thanks for proving you are too immature to debate.

Lol

Electing Democrats in 2008 wasn't the problem. It was not showing up to the 2010 midterms that screwed the poor and middle class. Democrats didn't let you down, you didn't show up. Or you voted for Republicans. Either way, you fucked yourselves.

Why do you think that electing Democrats and Republicans that caused the problem are going to come up with a solution?

Hey, wake up, OK, those two parties are all that's left by November, OK? What do you suggest, stay home? No, you vote for who you think will do the least damage. It's all there is. FACT

Lol

You've gone on and on for 2 pages about me providing a link.

Then you came with with some right wing bullshit trying to blame Obama for the gap between the rich and poor widening. As if his policies created the gap.

I'm not even sure you think the widening gap is a problem.

And I'm not sure if you understand what is causing it. Do you?

Lol

Electing Democrats in 2008 wasn't the problem. It was not showing up to the 2010 midterms that screwed the poor and middle class. Democrats didn't let you down, you didn't show up. Or you voted for Republicans. Either way, you fucked yourselves.

Sorry, Obama and the Democrats did nothing to close the gap and in fact the bailouts the Democrats and Republicans voted for helped increase the divide.

Neither party has even attempted to bridge the gap other than wanting more power by way of taxes. You fucked yourself. Congrats!

Lol

Then you came with with some right wing bullshit trying to blame Obama for the gap between the rich and poor widening. As if his policies created the gap.

My link was from Huffpo a leftwing source. Got anything else other than just your opinion? So far that is all you posted, nothing from a legit source.

Lol

Do you understand that after a Great Recession the last people to recover are the poor? Then the middle class? So it's not surprising, or Obama's fault, that in the 2009-2010 period, the top 1 percent of U.S. earners captured 93 percent of all the income growth in the country.

Now compare it to how the mega-rich made out during the Bush upswing years of 2002 to 2007. During that time, the top 1 percent of earners captured just 65 percent of all the income growth.

Remember all the people who lost their homes after the Bush Great Recession? The rich came in and gobbled up all those homes cheap. Of course they got a lot richer the few years after Bush left office.

Lol

Do you understand that after a Great Recession the last people to recover are the poor? Then the middle class? So it's not surprising, or Obama's fault, that in the 2009-2010 period, the top 1 percent of U.S. earners captured 93 percent of all the income growth in the country.

Now compare it to how the mega-rich made out during the Bush upswing years of 2002 to 2007. During that time, the top 1 percent of earners captured just 65 percent of all the income growth.

Remember all the people who lost their homes after the Bush Great Recession? The rich came in and gobbled up all those homes cheap. Of course they got a lot richer the few years after Bush left office.

It got worse the further we got into the Obama administration, long after the recession, we were in prosperity mode. Again, it got worse under Obama and continued to do so until he left office, the same trend is going on today. The reason is we have Republicans and Democrats that are beholding to the rich writing our laws. It isn't that tough of a concept unless you believe voting the same way is going to net different results, which is insane thinking. But don't let that bother you, millions vote the same way and want different results.

My link was from Huffpo a leftwing source. Got anything else other than just your opinion? So far that is all you posted, nothing from a legit source.

You must not realize how bad the Bush Great Recession was. I read your story and I also clicked on one of the links provided. It said:

During the Great Recession, from 2007 to 2009, average real income per family declined dramatically by 18%, the largest two year drop since the Great Depression.

This drop more than erased the 6.8% income gain from 2002 to 2007 for the bottom 99%.

The fall in top income share from 2007 to 2009 is actually less than during the 2001 recession from 2000 to 2002, in part because the Great recession hit the bottom 90% incomes much harder than the 2001 recession

Do you understand this?

Lol

It got worse the further we got into the Obama administration, long after the recession, we were in prosperity mode. Again, it got worse under Obama and continued to do so until he left office, the same trend is going on today. The reason is we have Republicans and Democrats that are beholding to the rich writing our laws. It isn't that tough of a concept unless you believe voting the same way is going to net different results, which is insane thinking. But don't let that bother you, millions vote the same way and want different results.

How can I vote differently that will make a difference?

Why do you think that electing Democrats and Republicans that caused the problem are going to come up with a solution?

Hey, wake up, OK, those two parties are all that's left by November, OK? What do you suggest, stay home? No, you vote for who you think will do the least damage. It's all there is. FACT

I vote for the best candidate, which usually is never a Democrat of a Republican. I suggest finding a good third party candidate and try to force change or at least open a dialogue.

Lol

How can I vote differently that will make a difference?

Don't vote for the incumbents, don't vote Republican or Democrat.

You must not realize how bad the Bush Great Recession was. I read your story and I also clicked on one of the links provided. It said:

During the Great Recession, from 2007 to 2009, average real income per family declined dramatically by 18%, the largest two year drop since the Great Depression.

This drop more than erased the 6.8% income gain from 2002 to 2007 for the bottom 99%.

The fall in top income share from 2007 to 2009 is actually less than during the 2001 recession from 2000 to 2002, in part because the Great recession hit the bottom 90% incomes much harder than the 2001 recession

Do you understand this?

I understand the recession and what it did and how it happened however the solution for the recession was the worst possible solution for America, it dismissed the banks and the auto industry for their part and rewarded them with more money going to the top income earners. You do realize that the recession could have been the great equalizer between the rich and the poor. The Democrats and Republicans decided to give the rich the money and let the middle class and poor pay the price. How many banks forgave mortgages? Hint, it was less than 1.

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place
Lol wtf is a political scientist? A bunch of leftist traitors is all they are. Trump is by far the greatest president this country has seen since Ronald Reagan.

Lol

Sorry, Obama and the Democrats did nothing to close the gap and in fact the bailouts the Democrats and Republicans voted for helped increase the divide.

Neither party has even attempted to bridge the gap other than wanting more power by way of taxes. You fucked yourself. Congrats!
Unions and social programs are two other ways. Labor laws.

And going after illegal employers.

Forum List

Back