Where was obama born?

:lol: I'm just tired of reading/hearing about this particular subject, so threw out a totally stupid answer.

I am by no means an Obama fan but really, how long can this dead horse be beaten?:confused:

Until we know the truth.

Enjoy the next four years.

If this case ever does make it to court "on the merits", Taitz won't be allowed discovery since the COLB serves as "prima facie evidence in a court of law" and it has been twice confirmed by the Secretary of Health in Hawaii.

You'll never get to see the vault copy.

Though, most of us are astute enough to know this has nothing to do with Obama's B.C.

I am by no means an Obama fan but really, how long can this dead horse be beaten?:confused:

Until we know the truth.

If this case ever does make it to court "on the merits", Taitz won't be allowed discovery since the COLB serves as "prima facie evidence in a court of law" and it has been twice confirmed by the Secretary of Health in Hawaii.

Though, most of us are astute enough to know this has nothing to do with Obama's B.C.

Well that's your opinion. Yes we will know the truth, someday. Obama won't be able to keep all what he's keeping hidden forever. Just be ready to accept what it is we find when we do get to the truth.

And yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with his 'supposed' birth certificate. No one has seen it as yet.

I do realize you obama worshipers have taken it upon yourselves to defend obama no matter what. That's fine, but it won't stop the inevitable. This whole issue will someday be put to rest. Sometime, somehow, the truth will be made known. Until then, NO ONE can PROVE where obama was born.

Until we know the truth.

Well that's your opinion. Yes we will know the truth, someday. Obama won't be able to keep all what he's keeping hidden forever. Just be ready to accept what it is we find when we do get to the truth.

And yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with his 'supposed' birth certificate. No one has seen it as yet.

I do realize you obama worshipers have taken it upon yourselves to defend obama no matter what. That's fine, but it won't stop the inevitable. This whole issue will someday be put to rest. Sometime, somehow, the truth will be made known. Until then, NO ONE can PROVE where obama was born.

Just get over it...you lost, Oily Taint. Actually dont stop....birthers are funny.

Last edited:

Just get over it...you lost, Oily Taint.

Sorry. I'm not in the liberal habit of pissing on the constitution like you, ya muttonhead.

Take your own advice.

BHO is a citizen, always has been. No confirmable, objective evidence has ever indicated anything else. Since that is the case, then one must suspect evil intentions from those who argue that BHO is not a citizen. Just what is their sick agenda?

BHO is a citizen, always has been. No confirmable, objective evidence has ever indicated anything else. Since that is the case, then one must suspect evil intentions from those who argue that BHO is not a citizen. Just what is their sick agenda?

Well it must give you a tingle up your leg to say that, but that doesn't make it true. In fact it's a bold faced, unproven lie. obama has never, to date, and is working overtime and spending ridiculous amounts of money keeping HIDDEN the only things that MAY PROVE where he was born. To date, there is NOTHING he's EVER presented that would prove CONCLUSIVELY where he was born.... PERIOD.... and that is the fact of the matter... the TRUTH... whether YOU want to admit it or NOT. See, the burden of proof is his to prove he IS a "natural born citizen," (in a perfect world where our government isn't above the law), not the countries to prove he's NOT. Get that straight numb nuts.

Last edited:
I read online that Bush blew up the world trade center buildings, that high colonics can cure cancer, and when the world ends aliens from outer space will take us up to their planet(s) to live in peace.

Must be true. After all, I read it online.

I read online that his grandmother was there in kenya. When he was born and he was born in in kenya but his mom was from hawii. And shortly after he was born she moved him to hawii. Because she didnt like how the men treated the women.http://http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

Got proof his mother ever traveled to Kenya?

Hard to give birth there when you have never entered the country. But don't let the facts mess up a good conspiracy theory

Barack Hussein Obama was born in a manger on the planet Krypton to his "father" Kal-El on Christmas Day.

Trufax

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usWSw6CR7I[/ame]

did you even wach the video that was on that link.....???? In that video they proved alot of things let me guess you didn't wach it..

Forum List

Back