Where was obama born?

Have you noticed how many Republicans say they support veterans?

DAV (Disabled American Veterans), a group of 1.3 million disabled veterans that supports more funding for veterans health care. McCain has a 20 percent record of voting the way DAV would like him to in 2006. The group is nonpartisan, but its 100 percent rankings disproportionately go to Democrats: 207 Democrats in Congress and only 13 Republicans received scores of 100 percent in 2006. Senators were evaluated on five votes for amendments that would have increased funding for veterans’ health care.

FactCheck.org: Does McCain have a perfect voting record according to veterans' groups?

Republican support for other Veterans groups is even worse. Wonder why the "liberal" media" never picks up on that?

GTH, you know all that means is the judge was part of the conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Absolutely, as Carter will be when he grants the motion to dismiss on the 5th.

The question is: will Orly still have her law license then?

Last I heard, batshit crazy isn't a reason for disbarment. If it was there would be a lot less legal eagles on these fringe groups' payrolls - left and right.

I'm not talking about the folks in office, JB. I'm talking about the lawyer water carriers for the fringe groups that push the extremist agendas.
I think it goes without saying that 95% of the people who want to get into office are nuts.

How many fucking threads do you need?

for once I agree with you.Just when i thought he was going to get over his pathetic Obama obsession.should have known better.

You're not allowed to speak until you explain how Katanas can exist

YOUR not allowed to speak until you admit that you have been an idiot to trust what the CIA corporate controlled media and government say when its a proven FACT that in the
70's congress did an investigation into the CIA'S activities and through the freedom of information act,discovered documents that proved the CIA has plants everywhere in work offices and in the mainstream media especially.:lol::lol::lol: and that this katana sword thing is irrevent to the discussion.

for once I agree with you.Just when i thought he was going to get over his pathetic Obama obsession.should have known better.

YOUR not allowed to speak until you admit that you have been an idiot to trust what the CIA corporate controlled media and government say when its a proven FACT that in the
70's congress did an investigation into the CIA'S activities and through the freedom of information act,discovered documents that proved the CIA has plants everywhere in work offices and in the mainstream media especially.:lol::lol::lol: and that this katana sword thing is irrevent to the discussion.

Now you must also learn English before you're allowed to speak. Just cop the word from my post :lol:

So... how can a Katana exist, since not even jet fuel-let alone coals- can weaken steel?

I had really hoped so too! I even thought that he was getting over it and was truly being a class act on it!

Not that this thread takes away from that class act....he has not come on to call us names yet! :lol: :D

I had been praying for his recovery...it is hard to get over things like this, true or not true, when you really believe it, isn't that so 9/11? ;)

Anyway, thought the Lord had answered my prayers for a bit...!

Care

Now you must also learn English before you're allowed to speak. Just cop the word from my post :lol:

So... how can a Katana exist, since not even jet fuel-let alone coals- can weaken steel?

Eots already addressed that point on another thread for him.why bother repeating it again if he cant remember the answer? Your wlecome to go hunt for the answer if you like.Not going to get into it here on THIS thread.

Last edited:

I had really hoped so too! I even thought that he was getting over it and was truly being a class act on it!

Not that this thread takes away from that class act....he has not come on to call us names yet! :lol: :D

I had been praying for his recovery...it is hard to get over things like this, true or not true, when you really believe it, isn't that so 9/11? ;)

Anyway, thought the Lord had answered my prayers for a bit...!

Care

yep sure is.LOl. and no,doesnt look like your prayers were answered.Lol. bty,was wondering,i think I saw where someone posted once that your a she? is that correct?

Hi Pale:

The Illegal Alien Foreign National sitting in the White House was born in Kenya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14]Kenyan Ambassador Is Very Proud Indeed . . .[/ame]

Now Obama is going to play "Open Borders Lobby Legislator" to assist all of his Illegal Alien Foreign National Buddies in obtaining U.S. Citizenship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALesitTBbeg]The Illegal Alien Invasion Is Killing America . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Just when i thought he was going to get over his pathetic Obama obsession.should have known better.

No... care... there's unanswered questions surrounding where obama was born, and you know it, you all know it, and there's nothing pathetic about it, or conspiratorial, and I resent the insult. I thought that we got along even though we disagreed, and here you are joining in with the shit stains insulting me.

Well if that's the way you want it, I'll be that way with you too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back