Where was obama born?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6VyIfD14Dc]YouTube - Where was Obama Born? Part Two[/ame]

You're not allowed to speak until you explain how Katanas can exist

YOUR not allowed to speak until you admit that you have been an idiot to trust what the CIA corporate controlled media and government say when its a proven FACT that in the
70's congress did an investigation into the CIA'S activities and through the freedom of information act,discovered documents that proved the CIA has plants everywhere in work offices and in the mainstream media especially.:lol::lol::lol: and that this katana sword thing is irrevent to the discussion.

Now you must also learn English before you're allowed to speak. Just cop the word from my post :lol:

So... how can a Katana exist, since not even jet fuel-let alone coals- can weaken steel?
:clap2:

for once I agree with you.Just when i thought he was going to get over his pathetic Obama obsession.should have known better.

I had really hoped so too! I even thought that he was getting over it and was truly being a class act on it!

Not that this thread takes away from that class act....he has not come on to call us names yet! :lol: :D

I had been praying for his recovery...it is hard to get over things like this, true or not true, when you really believe it, isn't that so 9/11? ;)

Anyway, thought the Lord had answered my prayers for a bit...!

Care

yep sure is.LOl. and no,doesnt look like your prayers were answered.Lol. bty,was wondering,i think I saw where someone posted once that your a she? is that correct?

yes, i am a she!

Just when i thought he was going to get over his pathetic Obama obsession.should have known better.

No... care... there's unanswered questions surrounding where obama was born, and you know it, you all know it, and there's nothing pathetic about it, or conspiratorial, and I resent the insult. I thought that we got along even though we disagreed, and here you are joining in with the shit stains insulting me.

Well if that's the way you want it, I'll be that way with you too.

I DID NOT SAY THAT PALE!

You are quoting someone else! i would have never used the word pathetic about you on this!!!

care

As long as Schwarzenegger is never President I'll be happy. Four years of thinking about Rainier Wolfcastle every time I watch CNN is just too much to ask of me.

GTH, you know all that means is the judge was part of the conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Absolutely, as Carter will be when he grants the motion to dismiss on the 5th.

The question is: will Orly still have her law license then?

Last I heard, batshit crazy isn't a reason for disbarment. If it was there would be a lot less legal eagles on these fringe groups' payrolls - left and right.

There are actual tangible complaints against Taitz and several complaints to that effect have been filed with the California bar.

For example, Taitz has decided to employ one Charles Lincoln, a disbarred felon, as a law clerk.

That's a big no-no.

Obama was born just outside of his mother's vagina. Where his mother's vagina was on the day he was born seems to be a question on a lot of people's mind.

Last edited:
I donated $100 to that project to find out.

ohno1vw.gif

Forum List

Back