So biden thru a fit over some civilians being killed in gaza. this is laughable compared to his and Obama's actions

Since 9/11, the US has killed over 400,000 civilians.

Imagine if we go back and include the pre 9/11 wars.

Don’t tell me you don’t know of this incident! Maybe you lib “news” didn’t cover it, but it was covered widely.
We had a few instances with drones killing some innocents, was not certain which one....? v

the part I want proof of is Obama said NOTHING about it, as was claimed in the post...silent, nothing, not a peep from him on it?

We had a few instances with drones killing some innocents, was not certain which one....? v

the part I want proof of is Obama said NOTHING about it, as was claimed in the post...silent, nothing, not a peep from him on it?

Under Obama we bombed a hospital killing 42.

Did Obama make no mention of it, as claimed???

Obama couldn't be bothered with much of anything. Bombed a hospital and killed 42. Shouldn't we expect far more than just a "comment"?

How many times do I need to tell you Care4all ... stop watching propaganda and turn on or find some real news... our media is lying and hiding news when it goes against their desire to keep Trump out and Biden in...

In one of the final acts of its 20-year war in Afghanistan, the United States fired a missile from a drone at a car in Kabul. It was parked in the courtyard of a home, and the explosion killed 10 people, including 43-year-old Zemari Ahmadi and seven children, according to his family.

Obama and Xiden are war criminals and should be on trial at The Hague

We are telling Israel to stop their war.

Why should Israel listen?

The US didnt stop after 9/11 when many nations asked us to.

It may or may not be valid criticism but coming from a US president that has done the very same thing makes a joke out of it.... the truth is in war bad things happen... This war started with 1200 Israelis at a dance and in their own homes being slaughtered... if you think you can excuse that successfully then you can weep over the aid workers in Israel....
I am not the one doing the excusing.

Forum List

Back