communist idol, Vladimir Lenin (Ulyanov) was a German spy

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

communist idol, Vladimir Lenin (Ulyanov) was a German spy , but Muscovites love him anyway ....​

German-born, Muscovite Tsarina "Alexandra" was not very in touch with the common 🇷🇺folk
But she is on the record of stating:
Nicki the Muscovites luv the whip
Spot on:auiqs.jpg:

Arguably the most important spy-train-ride in history...

edited : communist idol, sifilitic Vladimir Lenin (Ulyanov) was a German snitch

main-qimg-3ff258a5b662efa2eb179d970c18a616-lq

communist idol, Vladimir Lenin (Ulyanov) was a German spy , but Muscovites love him anyway ....​

German-born, Muscovite Tsarina "Alexandra" was not very in touch with the common 🇷🇺folk
But she is on the record of stating:
Nicki the Muscovites luv the whip
Spot on:auiqs.jpg:

Arguably the most important spy-train-ride in history...

If memory serves wasn't Leon Trotsky's wife related or connected to the Warburg banking family in Germany? I believe Lenin went back to Russia with 5 million in gold from the Warburg's if I recall.

If memory serves wasn't Leon Trotsky's wife related or connected to the Warburg banking family in Germany? I believe Lenin went back to Russia with 5 million in gold from the Warburg's if I recall.
i am 100% sure that you are wrong, and try to sell a Jewish conspiracy here, but post the link so we can talk , from wiki

i am 100% sure that you are wrong, and try to sell a Jewish conspiracy here, but post the link so we can talk , from wiki
Not trying to sell a Jewish conspiracy but Germany wanted Russia out of WWI to transfer troops to the western front. Lenin made the deal with Germany and he needed funding. It may have been from other sources. But I do recall reading somewhere that Trotsky's wife had some sort of banking connections.

Not trying to sell a Jewish conspiracy but Germany wanted Russia out of WWI to transfer troops to the western front. Lenin made the deal with Germany and he needed funding. It may have been from other sources. But I do recall reading somewhere that Trotsky's wife had some sort of banking connections.
post the links

Maybe it balances out when John Lennon was a tool of the communists.
"We fought the wrong enemy"
- General Patton
fun fact: most of the Red Terror (1918-1921) activists had been ruthlessly eliminated during the Big Terror (1936-1938) by Stalin"

Last edited:
Its been awhile since I reading about that portion of history. Will try and find it. Which is why I was not certain, but asking.

"In dictatorships you need courage to fight evil; in the free world you need courage to see evil"
- Nathan Sharansky

Forum List

Back