Moral laws?

My moral values were taught to me by my parents. "Treat everyone as you would want to be treated" is something heard I heard a lot while growing up.
And where did they learn it from?

Moral laws?

My moral values were taught to me by my parents. "Treat everyone as you would want to be treated" is something heard I heard a lot while growing up.
Moral laws are part of the natural order.

Before space and time were created the laws of nature were already in place. The potential for all realities existed before space and time existed because those laws of nature were in place before space and time. Everything which has unfolded since space and time were created occurred because of the laws of nature. Moral Laws existed before beings that know and create existed. Moral Laws were waiting in time for beings that now and create to catch up to them, thus realizing its potential and fulfilling their role in progressing our conscience and consciousness. So where did the moral laws come from? They came from God who is existence itself; who s reality itself.
BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This is proof? :lmao:

Before space and time were created the laws of nature were already in place. The potential for all realities existed before space and time existed because those laws of nature were in place before space and time. Everything which has unfolded since space and time were created occurred because of the laws of nature. Moral Laws existed before beings that know and create existed. Moral Laws were waiting in time for beings that now and create to catch up to them, thus realizing its potential and fulfilling their role in progressing our conscience and consciousness. So where did the moral laws come from? They came from God who is existence itself; who s reality itself.
BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yep.

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yep.
That's not even a good guess. :lol:

What did I tell you about linking...

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yep.

That you are really linking weed?

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yep.

You can't prove the OP, which makes you a clown. Again.

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yep.

Everything that has come to pass existed before space and time. Your opinion of my and the OP does not concern me.

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yep.

Everything that has come to pass existed before space and time. Your opinion of my and the OP does not concern me.
As long as you realize that you never proved the OP, it's all good.

But I did prove the OP, just not to your satisfaction.

You really don't understand the word "proof", especially "scientific proof". It's hard to take you seriously when you argue like you're in the third grade.

You really don't understand the word "proof", especially "scientific proof". It's hard to take you seriously when you argue like you're in the third grade.
No. I understand the concept of proof. If you really believed I didn't provide any, you wouldn't still be arguing about it.

No. I understand the concept of proof. If you really believed I didn't provide any, you wouldn't still be arguing about it.
This is a debating board, I'm trying to teach you how to debate properly. But you're a stubbornly slow learner. :lol:

This is a debating board, I'm trying to teach you how to debate properly. But you're a stubbornly slow learner. :lol:
You aren't very good at it.

The problem is is that you know what you're doing wrong but keep doing it. That, I don't understand, because instead of debating your topic, we just laugh at you.

The problem is is that you know what you're doing wrong but keep doing it. That, I don't understand, because instead of debating your topic, we just laugh at you.
I'm not doing anything wrong.

Forum List

Back