The question ultimately boils down to if you believe the the beginning of the universe was a natural event or not. Given that you are an atheist I will assume you believe it was a natural event and not a creative act of God. There is no reason based on physics to doubt that the beginning of the universe was a natural event. To say that an event is natural, is to say that it happens in accordance with the laws of nature. So you have been literally arguing that the creation of time and space were a creative act of God.
That's pretty convoluted, even for you. :D

There may be multiple universes, each with different laws that govern them, with maybe a general law that governs all the universes together. We don't know yet. But science has also theorized such things.
You only have two choices. The universe was created through natural processes which you have been arguing against or it was created through a special act of God which you have been arguing for. Way to go, Mudda. :banana:
I think your brain needs a tune-up. Try crowdfunding.
You are agnostic. You're good either way. Although you were arguing that the universe was created through a creative act for God by arguing against the universe being created through natural processes.
I never argued any such thing.
I know you think you didn't. It's a logic thingee. You wouldn't understand, you're a chick.

No, it's up to the person making such a claim to prove it. I'm agnostic, I see no proof of god, but show me some and it's all good.
You also see no proof there isn't a God. You are agnostic. :dance:
But you still have to prove it. Nobody's proved it either way so far. It's the only realistic stance to have.
Actually I don't. You see no proof that there isn't a God. :banana:
That's why I'm agnostic. You just figuring that out now? :lol:
I am agnostic about your agnosticism.
At least now you know what it means.

That's pretty convoluted, even for you. :D

There may be multiple universes, each with different laws that govern them, with maybe a general law that governs all the universes together. We don't know yet. But science has also theorized such things.
You only have two choices. The universe was created through natural processes which you have been arguing against or it was created through a special act of God which you have been arguing for. Way to go, Mudda. :banana:
I think your brain needs a tune-up. Try crowdfunding.
You are agnostic. You're good either way. Although you were arguing that the universe was created through a creative act for God by arguing against the universe being created through natural processes.
I never argued any such thing.
I know you think you didn't. It's a logic thingee. You wouldn't understand, you're a chick.
Ya, you're going to give a lesson in logic. Funny. :lol:

You also see no proof there isn't a God. You are agnostic. :dance:
But you still have to prove it. Nobody's proved it either way so far. It's the only realistic stance to have.
We can't really know anything unless we have a peer reviewed scientific paper and even then we can't know anything because science is always subject to change. I am afraid we will just have to take everything on faith. It's that pesky logic thingee again. Hey, could you get me some coffee?

We can't really know anything unless we have a peer reviewed scientific paper and even then we can't know anything because science is always subject to change. I am afraid we will just have to take everything on faith. It's that pesky logic thingee again. Hey, could you get me some coffee?
Faith is the belief in something unprovable, not logical.
Are you drunk, is that why you need some coffee? :D

No. I always ask my secretary to fetch it. And since you clearly do not know what the definition of faith means fetching coffee may be your only skill.

Faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

No. I always ask my secretary to fetch it. And since you clearly do not know what the definition of faith means fetching coffee may be your only skill.

You need to go buy a dictionary.

You need to go buy a dictionary.
Why? I can teach you just fine without it. Are you going to get my coffee or what?

Moral laws?

My moral values were taught to me by my parents. "Treat everyone as you would want to be treated" is something heard I heard a lot while growing up.

Cream and sugar, please.
I don't have the kind of cream you gobble down. :lmao:
Are you homophobic? My goodness, you must be evil.
No, you're taking it in the ass doesn't bother me. :cool:
My goodness, you are homophobic. Shame on you. Don't you know that gay people have feelings too?
I'm a lesbian, so yes I do.
Yes, you do what? Take it in the ass? Are you sure you are doing it right? I don't think you are. Try googling "how to have lesbian sex."

Forum List

Back