You really don't understand the word "proof", especially "scientific proof". It's hard to take you seriously when you argue like you're in the third grade.
No. I understand the concept of proof. If you really believed I didn't provide any, you wouldn't still be arguing about it.
This is a debating board, I'm trying to teach you how to debate properly. But you're a stubbornly slow learner. :lol:
You aren't very good at it.
The problem is is that you know what you're doing wrong but keep doing it. That, I don't understand, because instead of debating your topic, we just laugh at you.
I'm not doing anything wrong.
Ya, because you just want to get laughed at. Not taken seriously.

No. I understand the concept of proof. If you really believed I didn't provide any, you wouldn't still be arguing about it.
This is a debating board, I'm trying to teach you how to debate properly. But you're a stubbornly slow learner. :lol:
The problem is is that you know what you're doing wrong but keep doing it. That, I don't understand, because instead of debating your topic, we just laugh at you.
I don't see it that way at all.

That's how it is. Suck it up.

I disagree. The way I see it is that you are looking for a fight and will say anything to get one.

I disagree. The way I see it is that you are looking for a fight and will say anything to get one.
Too late, you fucking clown.

Thank you for proving my point.

You couldn't prove your way out of a paper bag.

You are entitled to your opinion.
Your first "proof" would likely be something like "The universe had a beginning", it's seems to be your favorite. :lmao:

You are entitled to your opinion.
Your first "proof" would likely be something like "The universe had a beginning", it's seems to be your favorite. :lmao:
Yes, it is.

Before space and time were created the laws of nature were already in place. The potential for all realities existed before space and time existed because those laws of nature were in place before space and time. Everything which has unfolded since space and time were created occurred because of the laws of nature. Moral Laws existed before beings that know and create existed. Moral Laws were waiting in time for beings that now and create to catch up to them, thus realizing its potential and fulfilling their role in progressing our conscience and consciousness. So where did the moral laws come from? They came from God who is existence itself; who s reality itself.
There are no "law of nature".

These so called things are simply scientific inferences that seem to have no contradictions. Like gravity.

Laws are creations of kings and/or governments. Even the ancient Aryan word means "spoken by the king".

Morals are emotional judgments involving a choice. They are a subset of ethics in Philosophy. They are neither scientific nor religious.

Religion prescribes rules.

Law prescribes actions or refraining from actions with a physical or monetary punishment attached, such as execution, prison, jail, fine, etc.

This was your free vocabulary lesson.

Forum List

Back