You are entitled to your opinion.
Your first "proof" would likely be something like "The universe had a beginning", it's seems to be your favorite. :lmao:
Yes, it is.
:lol:
Laughing leads to crying.
Stop being such a crybaby.
The only thing that you Mudda are gaining from this back and forth with ding is more posting credits.

However he gets them too, same as you do.

So you are helping him more than you are hurting him.

Your first "proof" would likely be something like "The universe had a beginning", it's seems to be your favorite. :lmao:
Yes, it is.
The only thing that you Mudda are gaining from this back and forth with ding is more posting credits.

Only a baby cares about posting credits. So you and dingbat then. :D

Moral laws are made up by humans.

THREAD CLOSED.
Would you like to be a moderator?
I am already the moderator of what can be claimed as scientifically provable.
Really? What are your credentials?
What are YOUR credientials ding ??
Let's see... I have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and have been a practicing engineer for 32 years. What about you?

Yes, it is.

This is pretty ironic coming from the reigning poster of the month, don't you think?

upload_2017-4-6_21-1-23.png

4,559 posts in a month and you are criticizing how many posts other people make?

Before space and time were created the laws of nature were already in place. The potential for all realities existed before space and time existed because those laws of nature were in place before space and time. Everything which has unfolded since space and time were created occurred because of the laws of nature. Moral Laws existed before beings that know and create existed. Moral Laws were waiting in time for beings that now and create to catch up to them, thus realizing its potential and fulfilling their role in progressing our conscience and consciousness. So where did the moral laws come from? They came from God who is existence itself; who s reality itself.
There are no "law of nature".

These so called things are simply scientific inferences that seem to have no contradictions. Like gravity.

Laws are creations of kings and/or governments. Even the ancient Aryan word means "spoken by the king".

Morals are emotional judgments involving a choice. They are a subset of ethics in Philosophy. They are neither scientific nor religious.

Religion prescribes rules.

Law prescribes actions or refraining from actions with a physical or monetary punishment attached, such as execution, prison, jail, fine, etc.

This was your free vocabulary lesson.
You're not much of a philosopher, are you?

Before space and time were created the laws of nature were already in place. The potential for all realities existed before space and time existed because those laws of nature were in place before space and time. Everything which has unfolded since space and time were created occurred because of the laws of nature. Moral Laws existed before beings that know and create existed. Moral Laws were waiting in time for beings that now and create to catch up to them, thus realizing its potential and fulfilling their role in progressing our conscience and consciousness. So where did the moral laws come from? They came from God who is existence itself; who s reality itself.

These so called things are simply scientific inferences that seem to have no contradictions. Like gravity.

Laws are creations of kings and/or governments. Even the ancient Aryan word means "spoken by the king".

Morals are emotional judgments involving a choice. They are a subset of ethics in Philosophy. They are neither scientific nor religious.

Law prescribes actions or refraining from actions with a physical or monetary punishment attached, such as execution, prison, jail, fine, etc.

Religion prescribes rules ...

skinhead philosophers most often than not are religious ... something you seem to be lacking, bing.

This is pretty ironic coming from the reigning poster of the month, don't you think?

View attachment 120618

4,559 posts in a month and you are criticizing how many posts other people make?
You don't get it.

I don't want you to catch me.

:D

THREAD CLOSED.
Let's see... I have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and have been a practicing engineer for 32 years. What about you?
Obviously you have little or no philosophy or religion.

I have 2 B.S. Degrees and 1 M.S. Degree and a minor in religion and philosophy.

View attachment 120618

You don't get it.

I don't want you to catch me.

:D
You don't get it.

I don't want to catch you.

Obviously you have little or no philosophy or religion.

I have 2 B.S. Degrees and 1 M.S. Degree and a minor in religion and philosophy.
Apparently I have more than you. You don't seem to believe moral laws exist at all despite the overwhelming evidence for them.

What are your degrees in? Art history?

Religion prescribes rules ...

skinhead philosophers most often than not are religious ... something you seem to be lacking, bing.
Well thank you Breezewood. Coming from you that means absolutely nothing.

What would you call them? Natural law is a reality. Science cannot exist without them. When you do a scientific experiment, you always get the same results, because your experiments obey natural laws. Also, the universe could not exist if just one of the universal physical constants had just a slightly different value. So, what would you call them, if not laws?

Were do ANY laws come from? Were do human rights come from? When I see little old white ladies stomped into the dirt by black kids , people pandering to illegal aliens creating artificial sanctuary cities for profit above culture, I have to wonder, JUST HOW CYNICAL can you get?
I think you can be very cynical. You are no where close to reaching the limits of your cynicism. I on the other hand prefer to think rather than feel. Sure there is a time and place for feeling but problem solving isn't that place. Where do you human rights come from? Our Founding Fathers had a pretty good idea that they came from God for no other reason than we are His creatures and that for this reason they were inalienable.

What you seem to be having trouble with is the concept that people breaking universal laws must mean there are no universal laws. I don't even know where to begin to address this kind of crazy but we can start with the fact that we have secular laws and people still break them so just because laws exist and people still violate them that does not negate the law. In fact, it validates the law because we would not need laws if people did not do stupid ass shit. Do you follow me, sister?

Some idiots will throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. Intelligent people just drain the dirty bathwater and keep the baby.
You asserted that these universal laws exist and can only back that up with an argument by authority while ignoring questions you can't answer. You have now shifted to hiding behind the coat tails of the founders for an emotional plea.

That's not exactly intelligent, it would turn off anyone with a healthy mind.
No, I am asserting white racism is exaggerated. I have seen plenty of X race people that hate on others, so Whites don't have a monopoly . X race folks are at odds with themselves, murdering themselves in huge numbers and self hate. We hesitantly point that out. But X race does THAT.

THREAD CLOSED.
I'm rich and have been semi-retired since I'm 32. I win.

View attachment 120618

Dingbat, did you cry when you lost the award to yio?

Forum List

Back