Where Are Threads Supporting Romney?? Wher Is The Love??

Conservatives aren’t united by their love of Romney, but by their hate of Obama.

That's not going to win over the undecideds or independent voters.
No it's not the Democrats proved that when it was their hatred of Bush that united them if they do the same thing the dems did in 2004 with the anyone but Bush stuff they will lose. On the flip side if Obama tries to run against Bush again or continues to push the same policies that have left most people unimpressed that won't win over undecided or independent voters either and he will lose.

That's the thing. Most of Obama's policies are popular with the undecideds/independents. His Jobs bill, consumer protection bureau, Birth control, regulating and punishing Wallstreet for what they did, collective bargaining for government workers, saving GM, ending tax breaks to the rich, healthcare reform, infrastructure projects, etc.

I don't see the GOP winning on any of the issues. What issues are they winning on? Drill baby drill? Tax breaks and deregulations? Obamacare is unconstitutional? Global Warming? Guns? Gays? The economy? I don't see where they are winning, other than bullshit polls.

Do the polls indicate what the turnout is going to be in November? This aint no midterm where the masses don't show up. Remember those huge crowds after Obama won? Maybe the 99%'ers don't love Obama as much as they did in 2008 but they sure aren't voting for Romney, Mr. Wallstreet. No chance.

That's not going to win over the undecideds or independent voters.
No it's not the Democrats proved that when it was their hatred of Bush that united them if they do the same thing the dems did in 2004 with the anyone but Bush stuff they will lose. On the flip side if Obama tries to run against Bush again or continues to push the same policies that have left most people unimpressed that won't win over undecided or independent voters either and he will lose.

That's the thing. Most of Obama's policies are popular with the undecideds/independents. His Jobs bill, consumer protection bureau, Birth control, regulating and punishing Wallstreet for what they did, collective bargaining for government workers, saving GM, ending tax breaks to the rich, healthcare reform, infrastructure projects, etc.

I don't see the GOP winning on any of the issues. What issues are they winning on? Drill baby drill? Tax breaks and deregulations? Obamacare is unconstitutional? Global Warming? Guns? Gays? The economy? I don't see where they are winning, other than bullshit polls.

Do the polls indicate what the turnout is going to be in November? This aint no midterm where the masses don't show up. Remember those huge crowds after Obama won? Maybe the 99%'ers don't love Obama as much as they did in 2008 but they sure aren't voting for Romney, Mr. Wallstreet. No chance.

Yes, and because now they don't love Obama as much they will be much more likely to stay at home in the election day. :)

And Birth control? Come on. I don't believe that you seriously believe republicans are against birth control. ;)

So Rinata has admitted that Bush added 5 trillion to the debt in 8 years and that Obama accomplished the same thing in 3 years........ Think about that.

And Rinata, anyone who agrees with Deanos racist BS can step up and get a neg from me, I can't stand his racist crap and I will not allow someone to tell me how I feel.........

So Rinata has admitted that Bush added 5 trillion to the debt in 8 years and that Obama accomplished the same thing in 3 years........ Think about that.

And Rinata, anyone who agrees with Deanos racist BS can step up and get a neg from me, I can't stand his racist crap and I will not allow someone to tell me how I feel.........

I did not admit any such thing. Nobody is telling you how to feel, and nobody cares about whom you neg rep. I'm surprised you still use that childish tact, being the old prune that you are.

Romney is left of center on too many issues for me. He will not get my vote or support.

Well, Romney is your nominee, right wingers. I see plenty of negative threads about President Obama, but no positive threads about about your nominee, Mitt Romney.

I'd like to know what you all think of him and if you are voting for him and why. Thanks!!!

ABBO is all ewe need to know sweetums!

Negatives about Obama are positives about Romney.

We've seen Obama's hope and change. And it didn't happen. Now we need someone to fix all the screwing up that the most transparent administration ever made....

Romney wasn't my first choice but he's so much better than Obama that there truly is no comparison.........

Why?? What terrible dire consequences resulted from an Obama presidency???

A black guy is sitting in the WHITE House. All Republicans know that.

Well, Romney is your nominee, right wingers. I see plenty of negative threads about President Obama, but no positive threads about about your nominee, Mitt Romney.

I'd like to know what you all think of him and if you are voting for him and why. Thanks!!!

Romney and Obama both suck.....ill be voting for this ticket Rinata......Firefly/Chicolini....if your for it....they are against it.....

We've seen Obama's hope and change. And it didn't happen. Now we need someone to fix all the screwing up that the most transparent administration ever made....

Romney wasn't my first choice but he's so much better than Obama that there truly is no comparison.........

Curious...what policies and programs will he induce that are so alluring to you?

Obama is an asshole.

Discuss.

I agree. Sorry, that's all I've got...

Very telling that the only thing rw's can say is they don't like President Obama. Otherwise, they have to repeat the same lies.

Mittens has never done anything except destroy jobs. That's why he couldnt create PBS when he was guv of Mass.

Oh yeah, he did get the biggest bailout in Olympic history so he cold say he saved the bankrupt Olympics. He lied about that too - It was taxpayers who saved the Olympics.

A vote for Mittens is a vote for the vile scum who ran the country whe Bush was in office. Do we really want Rove and Norquist using us for their own petty cash fund again?

More to the point, can we afford them? Can we afford their wars, their subsidies to big oil, their support for foreign banks and foreign business?

no we cant.....but we cant afford the bullshit the other guys throw at us either.....you do know that the Democrats are beholding to big Corporations too......you do know this right Dudley?....or are you going to do what you usually do,which is ignore this OR make excuses why its ok for the Democrats to be sucking on their big business buddies....whats it going to be today?....

Dean a question for you,and you too Rinata since you thanked him for is racist post.....can i disagree with the guy's policies,BECAUSE i disagree with the guy?.....or does it have to be just because he is black?....i dont give a shit if the guy is a fucking hunchback with a boil on the end of his nose.....if he is turning this country around....ill back him.......unfortunately this guy and the last guy SUCK .....Clinton was the last President i was behind even though he did things i did not agree with,but he did stuff i did agree with.....i knew it would be possible to get a shitty President someday,and along came Bush.....but 2 in a row?.....fuck me......

Obama is George W Bushes third term. He has taken Bush's extreme spending and kicked in the afterburners. I'd hate to see what happens if this spending continues.

Curious...what policies and programs will he induce that are so alluring to you?

Candy I've always been honest with you, I haven't read much about Romneys programs yet.

But I have no choice but to vote against the guy who told us we couldn't sustain the spending then spent another trillion. I have to work against the guy who wants to make secret deals with the Russians after the election. I have to work against the guy who added 5 trillion to the debt in 3 years.......

As I said Romney was not my first choice and I won't really be voting for him, but against Obama.

Candy I've always been honest with you, I haven't read much about Romneys programs yet.

But I have no choice but to vote against the guy who told us we couldn't sustain the spending then spent another trillion. I have to work against the guy who wants to make secret deals with the Russians after the election. I have to work against the guy who added 5 trillion to the debt in 3 years.......

As I said Romney was not my first choice and I won't really be voting for him, but against Obama.
icon14.gif

ABBO is all ewe need to know sweetums!

I was talking to the normal people. Not fruitcakes.

Dean a question for you,and you too Rinata since you thanked him for is racist post.....can i disagree with the guy's policies,BECAUSE i disagree with the guy?.....or does it have to be just because he is black?....i dont give a shit if the guy is a fucking hunchback with a boil on the end of his nose.....if he is turning this country around....ill back him.......unfortunately this guy and the last guy SUCK .....Clinton was the last President i was behind even though he did things i did not agree with,but he did stuff i did agree with.....i knew it would be possible to get a shitty President someday,and along came Bush.....but 2 in a row?.....fuck me......

Of course not every person that does not like the prez is a racist. That is ridiculous and is a claim that is often made by the right. But from what I have seen, there are people that downright hate him so much they are about to explode. And it is always quite evident who they are. The fact that a black man sits in the WH makes them completely crazy.

Look at birthers and those that claim Obama is a muslim. They are motivated by pure hate.

Forum List

Back