Where Are Threads Supporting Romney?? Wher Is The Love??

No one likes Romney, not even the Republicans.

He held a rally in Ohio and only 125 people showed up.
But if you're against the left, you'll shut up and get in line to vote for him...

...For the corporate media tells me so.

Obama is NOT a Muslim.. He believes in Black Liberation Theology, a "version" of Christianity that was perverted by James Cone and taught to Barack Obama by Jeremiah Wright. You cannot discount the time that Barack & Michelle Obama spent in Reverend Wright's church. All of those years? Officiating over Michelle & Barack's wedding and the baptism of their children... Sorry, the Obama family knows all too well what Jeremiah Wright is all about. Yet somehow the media and democrats let this radically perverse and dare I say RACIST theology slide.

Just listen to some of the things Jeremiah Wright has been saying lately....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seo0yAxlpHo]2012.04.04 - Jeremiah Wright Outrageous Lies 1of2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-W1VKaTjA]2012.04.04 - Jeremiah Wright Outrageous Lies 2of2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v2-d9El3nE]Rev. Wright: Obama Heard Every Word - YouTube[/ame]

Tell me that Barack Obama is not the most radical president to ever hold the office... GO ahead...

A black guy is sitting in the WHITE House. All Republicans know that.

Dean a question for you,and you too Rinata since you thanked him for is racist post.....can i disagree with the guy's policies,BECAUSE i disagree with the guy?.....or does it have to be just because he is black?....i dont give a shit if the guy is a fucking hunchback with a boil on the end of his nose.....if he is turning this country around....ill back him.......unfortunately this guy and the last guy SUCK .....Clinton was the last President i was behind even though he did things i did not agree with,but he did stuff i did agree with.....i knew it would be possible to get a shitty President someday,and along came Bush.....but 2 in a row?.....fuck me......

Of course not every person that does not like the prez is a racist. That is ridiculous and is a claim that is often made by the right. But from what I have seen, there are people that downright hate him so much they are about to explode. And it is always quite evident who they are. The fact that a black man sits in the WH makes them completely crazy.

Look at birthers and those that claim Obama is a muslim. They are motivated by pure hate.

You describe such a small minority................

Dean a question for you,and you too Rinata since you thanked him for is racist post.....can i disagree with the guy's policies,BECAUSE i disagree with the guy?.....or does it have to be just because he is black?....i dont give a shit if the guy is a fucking hunchback with a boil on the end of his nose.....if he is turning this country around....ill back him.......unfortunately this guy and the last guy SUCK .....Clinton was the last President i was behind even though he did things i did not agree with,but he did stuff i did agree with.....i knew it would be possible to get a shitty President someday,and along came Bush.....but 2 in a row?.....fuck me......

Of course not every person that does not like the prez is a racist. That is ridiculous and is a claim that is often made by the right. But from what I have seen, there are people that downright hate him so much they are about to explode. And it is always quite evident who they are. The fact that a black man sits in the WH makes them completely crazy.

Look at birthers and those that claim Obama is a muslim. They are motivated by pure hate.

But they make a lot of noise and are irritating as hell.

A black guy is sitting in the WHITE House. All Republicans know that.

is it?....Dean said it and you agreed with him....and Dean says it a lot....and so do many Lefties here.....

and so are people like Dean who say it almost every time someone says they dont agree with Obama......geezus Driveby is black and he gets told this.....

A small minority that believe the President wasn't born here? You're kidding, right?

Poll: One in four Americans think Obama was not born in U.S.

51% of Primary voters believe President Obama was born abroad.

A small minority that believe the President wasn't born here? You're kidding, right?

Poll: One in four Americans think Obama was not born in U.S.

51% of Primary voters believe President Obama was born abroad.

Not very big polls...... 400 people in one of them.....

But I would love to see just how the questions were worded........

is it?....Dean said it and you agreed with him....and Dean says it a lot....and so do many Lefties here.....

And I explained why I agreed with him. The majority of the right wingers on this site are not reasonable in their criticisms of the prez. They support the notion that he is a muslim and was not born here and has not done one positive thing as president. I hope you are not going to tell me that's wrong. That is exactly true of the majority of right wing extremists on this board. What do you think motivates those kinds of unreaonable feelings???

and so are people like Dean who say it almost every time someone says they dont agree with Obama......geezus Driveby is black and he gets told this.....

Calling the president a muslim and saying he wasn't born here cannot be referred to as, "not agreeing with the president". Come on now, Harry. There is a big difference.

As soon as Republicans realize it's Romney or 4 more years of Obama, believe me the support will come. Obama is such an Arrogant, Incompetent ass he could cause a lump og shit to gain support against him.

Calling the president a muslim and saying he wasn't born here cannot be referred to as, "not agreeing with the president". Come on now, Harry. There is a big difference.

Rinata.....i only see the Farther Right people here saying this kind of stuff.....but there are "lefties" like Dean here who say that because the guy is black is the reason you dont like him,and he will get thanks or posts that support his "theory" from a dozen other "lefties"....remember....you thanked Dean when he said this...."there is a black guy sitting in the White House....ALL Republicans know this"....and it was in response to what Ollie said....and Ollie did not mention anything about Obama being a Muslim or where he was born....but yet there it was....along with your thanx....there is a big difference there too...

I'd like to know what you all think of him and if you are voting for him and why. Thanks!!!

I'd vote for a mildy retarded chimp if I had to.

Anyone but Obama.

President Romney will be elected in a landslide.

Get used to it, asswipe.

And I explained why I agreed with him. The majority of the right wingers on this site are not reasonable in their criticisms of the prez. They support the notion that he is a muslim and was not born here and has not done one positive thing as president. I hope you are not going to tell me that's wrong. That is exactly true of the majority of right wing extremists on this board. What do you think motivates those kinds of unreaonable feelings???
you do notice how Dean did not have the balls to answer that question?.....and we all know why....

yes I am voting and I am voting against all incumbents. Obama is the first I will vote against. my gosh, why would anyone vote to keep a failure in office. For 4 yrs now, Obama has put our livelyhoods and this country in the toilet, and even if I was a democrat, I would not vote for him. I am an independent and obligated to no groups or party affliation.

Forum List

Back