Where Are Threads Supporting Romney?? Wher Is The Love??

Yet none of them is singing the praises of their candidate!!!

Republicans don't worship their Politicians as Democrats do..

You all act like Obama really could walk on water and turn into wine too...

No I don't think so. What about Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln? They are icons for conservatives.
There is a big difference between worship and respect. As the 70s ended America was at a very low point it was not very well respected around the world and the people had lost their confidence in America and pride in being American in my opinion Reagan helped restore that and I respect him for that I don't think there is anyone Republican or Democrat who does not respect Lincoln. If you wish to call these men icons fine the left has icons as well FDR and JFK for two and I'm sure they are respected by many but I really don't think anyone out there worships a politician respects yes but not worship.

Remember when the left was in love with Kerry...oh, that's right, they just wanted to unite against Bush.:D

so what? So your logic is the left was foolish in their strategy so we the right need to follow their lead?

Thats GENIUS, seriously You should run for something.

A simple observation...but it sure did rile you up.:lol:

I think the problem stems from the irst time he was caught masturbating. :)

You all asked for a pro Romney thread. I gave you one and you ignore it.

Just be honest, you didn't actually want a thread. You just wanted to talk shit.

Hacks and liars

Negatives about Obama are positives about Romney.

We've seen Obama's hope and change. And it didn't happen. Now we need someone to fix all the screwing up that the most transparent administration ever made....

Romney wasn't my first choice but he's so much better than Obama that there truly is no comparison.........

Why?? What terrible dire consequences resulted from an Obama presidency???

Well unemployment is high and the debt has doubled. And Obamacare is a bad idea. And if Obama wins a second term he will nominate very liberal judges. Well one thing good I can say for the Obama presidency is the capture of Bin Laden but I don't think it's enough.

I'll respond to the debt. That topic annoys me the most.

"Obama has added more to the debt than all other presidents combined!"

This is not true. Since Obama took office, roughly $5 trillion has been added to the debt. That's a lot--no doubt--but it doesn't represent more than all other presidents have added to the debt, which stands at roughly $15.5 trillion, with $10.7 trillion or so owed to the public. (The rest is intra-governmental debt owed to the Social Security and other trust funds.)

And blaming most of that $5 trillion on Obama is disingenuous at best.

An analysis by The Washington Post, in conjunction with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, found that programs George W. Bush championed while in office--tax cuts, defense and special war spending, Medicare expansion, and other spending programs--added about $5.07 trillion to the debt.

Obama's spending programs--stimulus spending and stimulus tax cuts, non-defense spending and health-care reform--will have added about $983 billion to the debt by the year 2017, which would be the end of his (not yet realized) second term.

As Ezra Klein writes in the piece, "When Obama entered office, the Bush tax cuts were already in place and two wars were ongoing. Is it fair to blame Obama for war costs four months after he was inaugurated, or tax collections 10 days after he took office?"

What's even more interesting about this question is the context in which it's raised--the country has added to the debt, in part, because the Great Recession saw revenues plunge from 2008 to 2011.

Why? Because most people and companies were making less money, thus paying less in taxes. (Math again.)

But during that same time, mandatory spending (social programs, Medicare, defense spending) continued to go up at the same time that Obama implemented some extraordinary stimulus spending--and additional tax cutting as stimulus.

So, with less money coming in and more money going out (with roughly 20 percent of it due to a swipe of the President's pen), deficits increased.

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/index.php/site/comments/publishers_note_the_war_on_math_obamas_debt/

I really wish that I could have printed it in its entirety. Hope you'll read the rest.

Good things you say that is a matter of opinion much like beauty being in the eye of the beholder it's the same with the Obama record. As for the number of threads on a message board I don't really see that as sign of anything it's nice political fodder but it means nothing.

I don't agree. There are tons of right wing Republicans on this board. Yet none of them is singing the praises of their candidate!!! Come on, that's strange. Especially when there is so much criticism of President Obama.
Disagree if you wish that is your right as for tons of right wing republicans again that is a matter of opinion to some anyone who disagrees with Obama on anything is a right wing republican.Just because people are not posting Romney threads to your satisfaction is hardly a sign of anything and incumbent presidents usually do get the bulk of criticism because the election is a referendum on them and their policies not the challenger.

I am remembering 2008 and how happy we were to be getting rid of Bush. Obama and Hillary were two great choices and the posts were fast and furious over whom was better.

So I had thought that Republicans and conservatives would be all fired up at an
opportunity to discuss their choices on who best candidate to replace Obama. But there is no enthusiasm that I can see. So I was just wonderin'.

Generally speaking those on the Center and Right do not need to worship at the altar of their candidates or leaders. They have families, responsibilities, LIVES. Only leftists feel the need to create a cult of personality......

Yet none of them is singing the praises of their candidate!!!

Republicans don't worship their Politicians as Democrats do..

You all act like Obama really could walk on water and turn into wine too...

Why do you feel the need to lie so blatantly that you think nobody will call you on your bullshit?

You know what type of Parrot you are? The dead one in Dumb and dumber they pawn off to a blind kid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good things you say that is a matter of opinion much like beauty being in the eye of the beholder it's the same with the Obama record. As for the number of threads on a message board I don't really see that as sign of anything it's nice political fodder but it means nothing.

I don't agree. There are tons of right wing Republicans on this board. Yet none of them is singing the praises of their candidate!!! Come on, that's strange. Especially when there is so much criticism of President Obama.

I have a treat for you if you jump through this here hoop..... Come on now..... so..... how does it feel???? Pretty lame, huh.

Yes, your post is very lame.

The other day a bunch of righties were being cocky and saying Romney was going to win for sure. So I started a thread for them to say it there so I could go back and call them out after the election. So far not a lot of people willing to go down on record and say they are sure Romney is going to win because they know I'll be referencing it after the election.

They know Romney's not gonna win. Like McCain or Dole, just hoping for a miracle. But no miracle is coming. I love it how Christians who said they wouldn't vote for a non christian are going to vote for Romney when Mormons think their religions are cults. And clearly christians, once they realize what Mormons are, must agree that it is a cult. Unless they believe God visited Joseph Smith in 1800 and if they believe that then they must also believe that God told him to start his own church because all the other ones were corrupt. Busted! But I don't know if christian right wing voters are smart enough to figure this all out, which is why I am explaining it to them. I asked my aunt if she knew the Mormon story and she didn't have a clue. She thought they were just a different type of Christian like Lutheran or Baptist. Not even close. They all follow Jesus from 2000 years ago, not 200.

Where Are Threads Supporting Romney?? Wher Is The Love??

Conservatives aren’t united by their love of Romney, but by their hate of Obama.

That's not going to win over the undecideds or independent voters.
No it's not the Democrats proved that when it was their hatred of Bush that united them if they do the same thing the dems did in 2004 with the anyone but Bush stuff they will lose. On the flip side if Obama tries to run against Bush again or continues to push the same policies that have left most people unimpressed that won't win over undecided or independent voters either and he will lose.

Forum List

Back