When Will Democrats Stop Using Black People?

If you were a Southern black man in 1964, would you have voted for Johnson, who just fought to get the Civil Rights act passed,

or Goldwater, who had just voted against your civil rights?

So by your own logic... I'd be too stupid to read up and learn who is saying what, and which party should I belong to?
Yep, I guess I'd just be one those dumb black people that does what I am told to ... right?

Jeez... you make this way too easy man!

Because some people can't read I need to post it again.

Famous LBJ Quotes

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” -- Inside the White House, Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

Harry McPherson remembered, “And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner..., ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again.’ -- LBJ: Architect of American Ambition by Randall Bennett Woods, Simon & Schuster, p. 326

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” (referring to his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marshall) LONE STAR RISING Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. By Robert Dallek

So there's no confusion, this is the "LBJ" I'm referring to and quoting.

lbj1-245x300.jpg

Johnson's actions spoke louder than his words, and black Americans were smart enough to figure that out.

As opposed to CONSERVATIVE ICONS like Goldwater, who talked nice, but tried to keep black Americans segregated.

Which would you choose, Frank, the foul mouthed guy who fought for your rights, or Mr. Nice Guy who stuck it in your ass?

LBJ Delayed passage of Civil Right by 7 years!

7 years!

How was that helpful?

Also, IKE had to send in the National Guard to break Southern Segregation!

Your version of history is total fiction!

Asking a trailing candidate to drop from a race to keep the opposition from winning is typical practice of any party.

Should he have treated this man differently than any other Dem BECAUSE hes black?

Can any con answer my question?

The right will NEVER gain significant precentage of teh black vote until they stop insulting black people and calling them stupid for voting Democratic.

They need to give Black Americans real reasons to vote for them instead being assholes to them.

Why is it the right is so stupid about this subject at every turn?

OK.... guess they need more of this kind of treatment.

Clinton pushed Meek to quit Fla. race - POLITICO.com Print View

Meek: Dealmaking Crist "a Desperate Candidate" - The Early Show - CBS News

Meek is polling at 15%. He's unelectable. Charlie Crist is probably the second choice of 90% of Meek's current support.

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with voters, and the candidate Meek, deciding which scenario is better:

1. Meek carrying on and all but assuring the worst case scenario occurs, i.e., Rubio wins

2. Meek stepping aside and giving Charlie Crist a decent chance of winning.

7 years!

How was that helpful?

He wasjust trying to be sure it was done right.

:cuckoo:

Thanks crusaderFrank... I was wondering if anyone was listening.

Ike tried to get it passed, but was blocked bt LBJ & his friends in the Dem party.

Ike was also perhaps the most Liberal President of the 20th Century. Again Frank, you're ignoring the existence of the southern strategy. In the 70's GOP, Ike would of had no place.

Ike was also perhaps the most Liberal President of the 20th Century. Again Frank, you're ignoring the existence of the southern strategy. In the 70's GOP, Ike would of had no place.

Beside being a stupid fuck you're a goddamn liar too.

Because some people can't read I need to post it again.

Famous LBJ Quotes

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” -- Inside the White House, Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

Harry McPherson remembered, “And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner..., ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again.’ -- LBJ: Architect of American Ambition by Randall Bennett Woods, Simon & Schuster, p. 326

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” (referring to his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marshall) LONE STAR RISING Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. By Robert Dallek

So there's no confusion, this is the "LBJ" I'm referring to and quoting.

lbj1-245x300.jpg

Johnson's actions spoke louder than his words, and black Americans were smart enough to figure that out.

As opposed to CONSERVATIVE ICONS like Goldwater, who talked nice, but tried to keep black Americans segregated.

Which would you choose, Frank, the foul mouthed guy who fought for your rights, or Mr. Nice Guy who stuck it in your ass?

7 years!

How was that helpful?

Answer the question.

If you were a Southern black man in 1964, would you have voted for Johnson, who just fought to get the Civil Rights act passed,

or Goldwater, who had just voted against your civil rights?

So by your own logic... I'd be too stupid to read up and learn who is saying what, and which party should I belong to?
Yep, I guess I'd just be one those dumb black people that does what I am told to ... right?

Jeez... you make this way too easy man!

Don't bullshit me.

So you're a Southern black man who's just seen Lyndon Johnson push through the most significant civil rights measure since slavery was ended,

and his opponent voted to KEEP YOU SEGREGATED,

and you need to do volumes of research to figure out who to vote for?

Ike was a GOP moderate, maybe liberal Republican within that party. He got 39% of the black vote in 1956.

To understand how different the GOP was back then I suggest you go read the 1956 Republican platform.

You might be mildly shocked.

Don't bullshit me. (your doing a great job all by yourself)

So you're a Southern black man who's just seen Lyndon Johnson push through the most significant civil rights measure since slavery was ended,

and his opponent voted to KEEP YOU SEGREGATED, (total bullshit)

and you need to do volumes of research to figure out who to vote for?

And they are too stupid to do it?

Oh, OK.... :eusa_hand:

You lose... I win.... end of story!

:fu:

Beside being a stupid fuck you're a goddamn liar too.

Second Term
During his second term, desegregation became one of the primary issues on the national agenda. Although personally unenthusiastic about desegregation, he sent federal troops to Little Rock, Ark. to enforce a court-ordered school desegregation decision (Sept., 1957). His administration supported the civil-rights legislation that passed Congress (1957, 1960); and he prohibited discriminatory practices in the District of Columbia and in federal facilities such as navy yards and hospitals.

International tensions increased during his second term. In 1957 he promulgated the so-called Eisenhower Doctrine, in which he proposed to send military and economic aid to any Middle Eastern nation requesting it in order to bolster that region against Communist aggression. Pursuant to that doctrine, he sent U.S. Marines to Lebanon in July, 1958. Eisenhower hosted Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev during the latter's visit to the United States in 1959. When they met at the Paris summit conference in the following year, the tone was less friendly; Khrushchev denounced Eisenhower for permitting high-altitude espionage flights over the Soviet Union and walked out of the summit. Fidel Castro's Communist regime in Cuba exacerbated cold war tensions, and In 1961, Eisenhower broke diplomatic relations with Cuba and authorized preparations for an invasion (see Bay of Pigs Invasion

Dwight David Eisenhower: Presidency — Infoplease.com

sounds pretty much like a typical republican to me.

btw I feel no pain at being damned by something that does not exist.

Here we have a black politician trying to run for office and the Democrats trying to convince him to quit! All because they don't want Hispanics to vote for Republicans. They are going to sacrifice the black vote so they don't lose the Hispanic vote. Something is not right here.

When are black people going to wake up? Don't vote Democrat because you are supposed to... Vote for the person who is going to do the best job for all people!

Clinton Asked Democrat to Quit Florida Senate Race - WSJ.com
Typical racist GOP CON$ervoFascist LIE!

Democratic candidate denies Bill Clinton urged him to quit Florida Senate contest - latimes.com

Democratic candidate denies Bill Clinton urged him to quit Florida Senate contest

Meek took to the airwaves in the morning to deny reports that former President Clinton had urged Meek to withdraw so that Crist would stand a better chance of defeating Marco Rubio, the Republican nominee who is a "tea party" movement favorite.

When they're no longer any use to them. The African American Vote is already becoming less important to them. The rapidly growing Hispanic population is their next target. Their future Race-Baiting & Division strategy will be all about the Hispanic Vote. It's already starting. Check out the President's most recent speech to Hispanics. It was all about dividing and labelling others as being "Enemies." African Americans will be left behind very soon by the Democrats. It will be all about the Hispanic Vote. I guess we'll see if Hispanics fall for that stuff like African Americans did.

FactCheck.org: When did blacks start voting Democratic?

But then President Lyndon B. Johnson pushed through the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 (outlawing segregation in public places) and his eventual Republican opponent, Sen. Barry Goldwater, opposed it. Johnson got 94 percent of the black vote that year, still a record for any presidential election.

The following year Johnson signed the 1965 Voting Rights Act. No Republican presidential candidate has gotten more than 15 percent of the black vote since.

Which goes back to the question at hand.... Why do black people still vote for Democrats when we have the same race issues now as we did 50 years ago... :cuckoo: Democrats are doing nothing for them!

It's too bad that most people, both black and white, only listen to what our politicians say instead of checking out what they do.
We have the same race issues still today because CON$ are even more racist today than 50 years ago. All CON$ do is accuse all blacks who aren't CON$ of getting anything they have accomplished only because of affirmative action.

7 years!

How was that helpful?

Answer the question.

LBJ's Action

DELAYED PASSAGE OF CIVIL RIGHTS FOR 7 YEARS

LBJ Words

Any Questions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back