Zone1 Why is there no cop brutality this year?

What day will we get our black victim of police brutality for the 2024 election?

• April 29, 2024 (32nd year anniversary of LA Riots)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 25, 2024 (4th year anniversary of George Floyd's death)

• February 26, 2024 (12th year anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death)

• Other, Specify

• (I don't know but why are all these anniversary dates divisible by 4?)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Or maybe I just have no desire to suck on the taxpayer's teet, spending most of my day harassing people who just want to get by.

If Cops are hated in the Hood, that's on them.
Your disdain is noted. Cops are a necessary part of society, they protect people like you from people like I can be under some circumstances. I can kill people if necessary and there are a lot of people out there that would kill you for the opinions that you spout here daily if you said them in public. Cops enforce the laws YOU pass; they just get in your way if you break the law. If you don't like the cops enforcing the laws, get together with all your friends who think the same way you do and change the laws. Just don't come crying to me when the thugs that the cops control steal, rape and murder your friends and family.

Your disdain is noted. Cops are a necessary part of society, they protect people like you from people like I can be under some circumstances. I can kill people if necessary and there are a lot of people out there that would kill you for the opinions that you spout here daily if you said them in public. Cops enforce the laws YOU pass; they just get in your way if you break the law. If you don't like the cops enforcing the laws, get together with all your friends who think the same way you do and change the laws. Just don't come crying to me when the thugs that the cops control steal, rape and murder your friends and family.

First, if you are that anti-social, maybe YOU should be removed from society. If you really think killing people because you don't like their opinions and the only thing holding you back is a fear of a cop, that's on you.

Second, I've never called the cops ONCE and had them show up in time if shit really went south.

The idea that we should put up with their nonsense is silly.

Last edited:
First, if you are that anti-social, maybe YOU should be removed from society. If you really think killing people because you don't like their opinions and the only thing holding you back is a fear of a cop, that's on you.

Second, I've never called the cops ONCE and had them show up in time if shit really went south.

I never said I kill people because of their opinions. Fear of the consequences is what keeps most criminals and even most normal civilians under control. We already know that you are a sociopath who refuses to accept anything that doesn’t fit you preconceptions.

I never said I kill people because of their opinions. Fear of the consequences is what keeps most criminals and even most normal civilians under control. We already know that you are a sociopath who refuses to accept anything that doesn’t fit you preconceptions.

I'm not the one who got on here and claimed the only thing keeping him from murdering people was some overpaid boyscout with a badge.

The reason why most people don't commit murder is they aren't inclined to. If we had sensible gun laws in this country, we'd have murder rates on par with the rest of the G7.

So, what’s your solution? More cops? Less cops? Gay cops? Or are you ready to fend for yourself in an emergency situation?

I'm not the one who got on here and claimed the only thing keeping him from murdering people was some overpaid boyscout with a badge.

The reason why most people don't commit murder is they aren't inclined to. If we had sensible gun laws in this country, we'd have murder rates on par with the rest of the G7.
Big ol’ jug-o-drool

Human nature runs the spectrum of good and evil. The reason most people don’t commit murder is because God is the light. The light always wins because the darkness consumes itself. And No, that is not a racial metaphor.

So, what’s your solution? More cops? Less cops? Gay cops? Or are you ready to fend for yourself in an emergency situation?

My solution-

1) SPend more money on addressing the core causes of crime - poverty, mental health, addiction, and gun proliferation.
2) Pass some common sense gun laws that make it a lot harder for criminals to get guns, and hold gun makers accountable when they do.
3) One liberals won't like, bring back mental hospitals for the clinically insane.
4) Invest heavily in drug rehabilitation centers.
5) Ensure that more police are from the communities they patrol.
6) Get rid of qualified immunity protecting the bad apples from liability.
7) Get rid of police unions protecting the bad apples

Human nature runs the spectrum of good and evil. The reason most people don’t commit murder is because God is the light. The light always wins because the darkness consumes itself. And No, that is not a racial metaphor.

Bullshit, I'm an atheist and never had any desire to kill anyone, no matter how much they work my last nerve. And thanks to 11 years in the military, I'm more than capable.

My solution-

1) SPend more money on addressing the core causes of crime - poverty, mental health, addiction, and gun proliferation.
2) Pass some common sense gun laws that make it a lot harder for criminals to get guns, and hold gun makers accountable when they do.
3) One liberals won't like, bring back mental hospitals for the clinically insane.
4) Invest heavily in drug rehabilitation centers.
5) Ensure that more police are from the communities they patrol.
6) Get rid of qualified immunity protecting the bad apples from liability.
7) Get rid of police unions protecting the bad apples
1. Like tax payer funded crack pipe distribution in blue cities?
2. We have plenty of common sense gun laws. You need to be specific here. Buzzwords and catchphrases are empty platitudes.
3. I agree with this one.
4. All you have to do is keep the drugs out of our prisons.
5. Sounds like dogwhistles for segregated policing.
6. I hear about more police going to prison than I do getting off due to qualified immunity. But ultimately, yeah police should also be held to the law.
7. Ok

Bullshit, I'm an atheist and never had any desire to kill anyone, no matter how much they work my last nerve. And thanks to 11 years in the military, I'm more than capable.
Your values and morality came from the ancestral Christian values and morality of our society. You didn’t wake up one day and create those ideas all on your own. You might be an atheist, but you are also the prodigy of the Christian tradition of Western Culture.

That discussion aside, you dont have to believe in God to comprehend the human potential for good and evil. The basic building block of civilization is cooperation. Cooperation won’t get you very far if it’s built upon the propagation of evil. If that’s to esoteric, you at least recognize that some people are capable of evil even if you don’t believe you have that free agency.

2. We have plenty of common sense gun laws. You need to be specific here. Buzzwords and catchphrases are empty platitudes.

Nobody buys a gun unless they've undergone a THOROUGH background check, have taken at least 100 hours of training, and can show proof of liability insurance.

and here come the screams of "BUT THE FOUNDING FATHERS SAID I COULD HAVE A GUN!!!!"

6. I hear about more police going to prison than I do getting off due to qualified immunity. But ultimately, yeah police should also be held to the law.

Then you aren't paying attention. In fact, 98% of complaints of police misconduct against officers are dismissed. Cities still end up settling with your money when they know they can't win a case in court.

For example, Jason Van Dyke the mutant who pumped 16 rounds into Laquan McDonald because he had a boy-scout knife with the blade sheathed, had 20 previous incidents of misconduct complaints, including one where the City of Chicago paid out $375,000 to a man whose arm he dislocated. Amazingly, he didn't pay a penny of that and still had a job.

That discussion aside, you dont have to believe in God to comprehend the human potential for good and evil. The basic building block of civilization is cooperation. Cooperation won’t get you very far if it’s built upon the propagation of evil. If that’s to esoteric, you at least recognize that some people are capable of evil even if you don’t believe you have that free agency.

Uh, guy, this is bullshit. Most people who consider themselves "Good" slept in a warm bed last night with a full belly.

Forum List

Back